PDA

View Full Version : Formal Wear question

Powder Keg
Nov 4, 2007, 10:42 PM
Finally got my feathers....what do I need to do to insure I get a dark-colored one?

And while we're at it...what determines the color of the rappy suit?

jayster
Nov 4, 2007, 10:44 PM
I dont know about your first question, but if you're a cast, you can change the color of your rappy suit by changing your primary color. I think the fleshy suit is determined by gender? I'm not positive though.

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
When you buy your formal wear, you will be prompted to choose a color. Those are the only colors you get, and you can only get it once. As for what the colors look like, check the other topics. There's one floating around that has your answer.

For your rappy suit question, this is just another reason why casts are superior.

DanMalak
You're about to choose what color you want for the formal wear before you buy it. (like any other clothes) and anything but a cast gets the yellow rappy suit, cast's rappy suits are based on its base color.

Chuck_Norris
You can pick which color you get once you buy the formalwear. As for the rappy suit. Fleshies ONLY get yellow. No way to get any other color sadly. Unless you're a CAST of course.

Powder Keg
Nov 4, 2007, 10:56 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I wanted a blue or green rappy. Oh well.

Thanks guys