PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Photon Arts

mizukage
Nov 5, 2007, 02:59 AM
Will the offline AOI get an increase of PA slots? Currently.. There is a limit that characters can only learn 36 skills and to learn a new skill require the removal of an old skill. Will that cap be raised? If so, to what?? Thanks!

LightBreaker
Nov 5, 2007, 03:09 AM
Nope. As to the increase past 36 slots. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LightBreaker on 2007-11-05 02:39 ]</font>

kurisu1974
Nov 5, 2007, 03:15 AM
Wasn't there a thread recently in which was said PA could be turned back into disks and then stored in your PM or the item box?

lenonx
Nov 5, 2007, 05:17 AM
I heard they are making it so it is infite what you learn but i dont no Just rumours

thunder-ray
Nov 5, 2007, 05:18 AM
Yes there is. they said on the thread that the pa learning limit wouldn't be rasied but they made a new system to were u can return the photon art back into disk form and save the lvl that u have on it without having to delete it and re lvl it all over again. You can also give the pas that u had in ur pa list to ur alts so they can learn the pas with the lvl saved on them but u cant sell the pas that u had lvled to other players or trade them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2007-11-05 02:19 ]</font>

Ruffnexx
Nov 5, 2007, 08:15 AM
Does anybody know if the new cross huricane, absolute dance, and twin dagger moves are ultimate pa's or if you can just buy them? Either way any information you could give me on how much or how many frags they cost would be greatly appreciated.

thunder-ray
Nov 5, 2007, 07:28 PM
To tell you the truth im not sure if u can buy them or if u need pa frags to get them. in my opinion i would think that u would need pa frags to get the new pas cuz of the fact that they are 10 star skills thats why im getting pa frags before aoi so just in case that u cant buy them in the shops u can aleast be able to get them wiith pa frags.

Umberger
Nov 5, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-11-05 05:15, Ruffnexx wrote:
Does anybody know if the new cross huricane, absolute dance, and twin dagger moves are ultimate pa's or if you can just buy them? Either way any information you could give me on how much or how many frags they cost would be greatly appreciated.

Online they require PA Fragments. Offline, I'm 99% sure you just buy them, or they're mission rewards (more confident that you just buy them however)...either way, they're not difficult to get.

gryphonvii
Nov 5, 2007, 07:35 PM
can someone post pa costs to buy the new arts if someone knows?

Turb0
Nov 5, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-11-05 16:35, gryphonvii wrote:
can someone post pa costs to buy the new arts if someone knows?

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=155536&forum=20