PDA

View Full Version : Crimsion combo: more than just the saber?

Zorak000
Nov 5, 2007, 01:13 PM
I had a guy tell me that he had a crimsion combo going, (saber + armour) and he noticed his off-hand weapon was also more powerful than normal. was he just pulling my leg or what?

Howard_Moon
Nov 5, 2007, 01:17 PM
I couldnt give you a definate on that but ive also heard that the Blackheart saber and the Blackheart unit work together and also the Rabol gant armour and the Gudda Gant knuckles..

I dont personally have any of the pairs .. Only one or the other so i cannot confirm it .
Hopefully someone can as i'd also like to know for sure if its true or not ..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Howard_Moon on 2007-11-05 10:18 ]</font>

Zorak000
Nov 5, 2007, 01:22 PM
I know that the sets work, but im asking if you have a C.-line with Crimsion + python, does the python benifit from being paired with the crimsion?

Indica
Nov 5, 2007, 01:25 PM
Sucky thing is the Crimson Saber can only be Fire so this is a really worthless Combo to me unless your doing an Ice Map at Neudaiz

JAFO22000
Nov 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
I found 2 Crimson boards yesterday!!!

(lol, there are people here who will understand why I posted this!)

Umberger
Nov 5, 2007, 01:53 PM
He's pulling your leg/myth busted.

Blackheart and Black Heart are not a combo, other than having very similar names.

Rabol Gant and Gudda Gant have a combo.

Schubalts
Nov 5, 2007, 01:56 PM
On 2007-11-05 10:22, Zorak000 wrote:
I know that the sets work, but im asking if you have a C.-line with Crimsion + python, does the python benifit from being paired with the crimsion?

To actually answer the question: I think they do benefit. The set combos affect your stats that the set pieces modify, not the item's stats, don't they? It's been a while since I've used a set.

Tekershee
Nov 5, 2007, 01:58 PM
I thought it only affected the two weapons involved in the combo thus suggesting that the other weapon would not be affected.

HFlowen
Nov 5, 2007, 02:02 PM
The off hand weapon wont be affected.

I can go try it if you want, haven't used my crimson in a while.

HFlowen
Nov 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
Yea, there's no difference in the off hand weapon.

Sol-Edge
Nov 5, 2007, 03:04 PM
I thought the offhand weapon would benefit as well but It doesn't. Damn you SEGA for balancing !@#$.