PDA

View Full Version : AotI: PA levelling

majan
Nov 5, 2007, 04:53 PM
has this system been tweaked?Im totally a huge fan of use-it-to-enhance-it but some things just take unnecesarily long to level up,particularly ra-type TECHNICS,and certain skills too.have you guys found it easier to level up skills techs and bullets?or is it just as slow

WolfBlade
Nov 5, 2007, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTx6hwUnvLI

this is one way 2 lvl bullets

_Vyser_
Nov 5, 2007, 05:56 PM
What's going on with the MASSIVE postings? 0_o

EDIT: It appears to have been fixed <_<;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Vyser_ on 2007-11-05 14:56 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Nov 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
On 2007-11-05 14:17, WolfBlade wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTx6hwUnvLI

this is one way 2 lvl bullets

Just a heads up, in the expansion, almost every ranged bullet causes flinch. Flinch interrupts the King Go Vahra's Resta, so it's harder to use this method in AotI.

majan
Nov 5, 2007, 06:26 PM
I am aware of the plains overlord safe spots and have used it to the max but Im talking abotu things in general,skills too.thanks though.

Umberger
Nov 5, 2007, 06:33 PM
Linear Line A as a class with lower ATP or TP for the win.

I really wish we could get Urgent Orders A back though...that was by far the best place to level TECHNICs.

majan
Nov 5, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-11-05 15:33, Umberger wrote:

I really wish we could get Urgent Orders A back though...that was by far the best place to level TECHNICs.

nah man the single best place to level techs is plains overlord S2.there are spots in the map where you are in a pocket where the monstres cannot get to you,then its PA spam all the way to level 21.ideal for techs and bullets.thers pretty much a safe spot in every room so througout the mission you will do rather fine.

dunno why they made it that way,but check it out if ou dont beleive me.go to plains overlord and look in spots on the map where it comes to like a diamond point or it actually looks like a little thumb jutting out.sit in there and laugh while go vahras leap at an invisible wall while you level razonde.

ThEoRy
Nov 5, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-11-05 15:50, majan wrote:

On 2007-11-05 15:33, Umberger wrote:

nah man the single best place to level techs is plains overlord S2.there are spots in the map where you are in a pocket where the monstres cannot get to you,then its PA spam all the way to level 21.ideal for techs and bullets.thers pretty much a safe spot in every room so througout the mission you will do rather fine.

dunno why they made it that way,but check it out if ou dont beleive me.go to plains overlord and look in spots on the map where it comes to like a diamond point or it actually looks like a little thumb jutting out.sit in there and laugh while go vahras leap at an invisible wall while you level razonde.

I'm pretty sure he knows all about that, being a techer and all. But that's only better if you get the spawn with the King Varha who restas IMO. Urgent orders A... Hmm was that the moatoob firebreak mission? Because that was THE place for tech leveling. Other than that though it's LL ftw!

mizukage
Nov 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
PA leveling.. Originally, I believe that the shortcut is by smashing item boxes. However, I had confirmed it earlier that it doesn't work that way.

Umberger
Nov 5, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-11-05 15:50, majan wrote:

Urgent Orders A had a starting spawn of 6 level 100 Ageeta (which are TECHNIC resistant, which means more hits), and I think that 3 more spawned one-by-one as you killed the starting mob. They would just run at the wall and you could spam any TECHNIC you wanted with no fear of dying, and if all of them died you would just restart the mission and be back to the same 6 Ageeta spawn.

Trust me, it was 100x better than PO S2 (the acronym fits it well) could ever be.

EDIT: And Theory, Urgent Orders was the Seabed Firebreak mission, although I can see the Moatoob one being good for the more adventurous/daring Fortetecher. =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-11-05 16:44 ]</font>

Inazuma
Nov 5, 2007, 08:02 PM
afk is so much better now cuz pwand regens 12 pp, using madoog/wand combo lets you level 2 techs at once, and also the pp generate unit is out. everything is leveling so fast now, its amazing. btw, there is a method where you can attack 3 polties and have a resta vahra healing em. and there is a great spot for simple techs in the parum east ep 2 mission. its possible to afk level damu techs too.

ThEoRy
Nov 5, 2007, 08:27 PM
EDIT: And Theory, Urgent Orders was the Seabed Firebreak mission, although I can see the Moatoob one being good for the more adventurous/daring Fortetecher. =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-11-05 16:44 ]</font>
[/quote]

That would be me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif the moatoob mission was especially good for leveling GI techs due to the sheer numbers out there.

majan
Nov 5, 2007, 09:43 PM
the moatoob mission was perfect for leveling skills,man.groups of weak vandas doing no dmg with damfoie means no stunning while spamming RKB!I got it to level 21 in like 40 mins....wish I could say the same for gravity break >.<

I still stand by PO s2 for techs,though.I love those safe spots it makes life so easy,and even if you dont get the king vahra one you can still do it against the koltovas and reg vahras,just the distovas get annoying because htey always run away.

edit-noones really answered the questoin tho...has anyone in AOI experienced an easier(faster) time leveling up PA's?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-11-05 18:50 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Nov 5, 2007, 10:39 PM
it would most likely take longer seeing as how the techs/pas are of a higher lvl.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 5, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-11-05 18:43, majan wrote:
the moatoob mission was perfect for leveling skills,man.groups of weak vandas doing no dmg with damfoie means no stunning while spamming RKB!I got it to level 21 in like 40 mins....wish I could say the same for gravity break >.<

I still stand by PO s2 for techs,though.I love those safe spots it makes life so easy,and even if you dont get the king vahra one you can still do it against the koltovas and reg vahras,just the distovas get annoying because htey always run away.

edit-noones really answered the questoin tho...has anyone in AOI experienced an easier(faster) time leveling up PA's?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-11-05 18:50 ]</font>

Inazuma answered your question... did you notice he mentioned Madoogs?

Remedy
Nov 6, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-11-05 17:02, Inazuma wrote:
its possible to afk level damu techs too.Details? That sounds positively awesome.

Umberger
Nov 6, 2007, 12:31 AM
On 2007-11-05 21:15, Remedy wrote:

its possible to afk level damu techs too.Details? That sounds positively awesome.

I assume the Madoog doesn't make you move like Wands and Rods do. Not 100% sure on that, but it's possible I suppose.

Remedy
Nov 6, 2007, 12:36 AM
Well right, but that still doesn't help me to know where to go to level Damumegid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And is it wrong of me to hate Madoogs with a fiery, burning passion? Give me rods or give me death. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Edit: lawl, getting confused on my own ideology. I need more sleep, but it's time for work, oh noes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-11-05 21:37 ]</font>

Dragwind
Nov 6, 2007, 12:43 AM
What I want to know is if the required exp per PA lvl or whatever was decreased to gain each lvl on a PA of any kind. Ok, I can't word that well atm. Just basically, are some things naturally made easier to lvl now? Like per say - Less rilfe shots roughly to gain a lvl? Just curious.

StkDrowsy
Nov 6, 2007, 08:54 AM
So....is it gona be easier to level in Aoi or harder or the same? i just ran an A rank elements of unrest, and i only got 18% exp. in diga ( level 29 atm) so i not even gona think how ra-spells are gona be from 21-30.........

Inazuma
Nov 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-11-05 21:15, Remedy wrote:

just grab your pwand and head to the parum east ep1 mission. get the narrow path w/ polties map, then kill all enemies up till the resta vahra.

set it up like you see in the picture, turn on turbo, and your set. the damu tech will attack him when your pp regens, and it will also give him enough time to heal himself.

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4050/psu20071107103721002dn7.th.jpg (http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071107103721002dn7.jpg)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4388/psu20071107103638001za8.th.jpg (http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psu20071107103638001za8.jpg)

btw, this method is only hitting a single target, so it mite be a little slow. there mite be a spot somewhere you can hit more than 1, but at least you get the idea.