PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Trading Tesbra (closed)

Sacramentia
Nov 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your offers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sacramentia on 2007-11-06 18:53 ]</font>

scarecrow36
Nov 5, 2007, 07:41 PM
15mil star ya out

eightball
Nov 5, 2007, 07:59 PM
this is worth at least fifteen mil on xbox

Sacramentia
Nov 5, 2007, 08:06 PM
All Pm's replied to, and you're going to need more than 15 mil heh.

Deragonite
Nov 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
amazing.

not one of the same 10 people who always get the good drops

congratulations

Mayu
Nov 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
Pm'ed

Sacramentia
Nov 5, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-11-05 17:44, Deragonite wrote:
amazing.

congratulations

Heh, thanks.

All PM's replied to, I will be keeping note of all offers being made. Rikauteri hasn't been offered yet (not surprising lol).

You're all going to hate me for this, but I'm going to go ahead and synth the Tesbra. It won't be for a while until it comes out, so stay posted.

So if you offer now, please act as if it were a made Tesbra. Wish me luck >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sacramentia on 2007-11-05 19:18 ]</font>

-Aurora-
Nov 5, 2007, 10:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif!! replied to ur pm...free bump for you

Arika
Nov 5, 2007, 10:46 PM
PM seeing.

EDIT :

On 2007-11-05 17:44, Deragonite wrote:
amazing.

congratulations

yes, I m agree with Deregonite, but I m sure at the end, it will go to the person replied after you.
as ya know, he has old hacked Rikauteric (kubara lol)
(which is very useless since it can't set with armor, and it has very low atp)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-11-05 20:30 ]</font>

Sacramentia
Nov 6, 2007, 12:21 AM
On 2007-11-05 19:46, Arika wrote:

yes, I m agree with Deregonite, but I m sure at the end, it will go to the person replied after you.
as ya know, he has old hacked Rikauteric (kubara lol)
(which is very useless since it can't set with armor, and it has very low atp)

-_-

Firstly, Mayu did not offer a Rikauteric (not like I want the kubara version), or any 11* weapon for that matter.

This is sort of why I did not want to trade. People blame others for things they only hear or imagine. Unless you have solid proof (like, you were there and saw the person using it and SAYING it was theirs and SAYING it was hacked), you can't point fingers. Nobody can.

I'm surprised I haven't been dragged into any drama myself yet. The reluctance from this community isn't something I feel comfortable with either. So please, either keep it to yourself and handle it with said person or gtfo my thread k? Kay.

GStealth
Nov 6, 2007, 12:43 AM
Im showing interest in this, would be a nice toy for my AoI WT, tho I dont plan on getting a Rikauteri-ic anytime soon...

IMO your post was somewhat dramatic btw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sacramentia
Nov 6, 2007, 09:52 PM
Sometimes theres a little need for it heh.

Ok, so unfortunately for me, I have to leave for a business trip in an hour or so. So consider this trade closed.

I won't know if the Tesbra comes out (a friend is synthing it for me) until I get back in a week or two :/

As far as offers go, I have made my decision, so no more offers please.

Hopefully it works, and I want to thank everyone who sent me any offers. Good luck and good hunting to you all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif