PDA

View Full Version : is my char bugged or something?

u_r
Nov 6, 2007, 10:08 AM
The reason I ask, is I heard someone talking about how he had to remake his char because his char's stats didnt "evolve" right when he leveled up..

this made me think more once I whitnessed someone 5 levels lower than me, same race and same class, using same armour add on, a weapon with same damage output on the same class (mech gun to be exact) using bullets 3 levels under the bullets I was using (same el) fighting the same monster.. I was hitting for 80-120, and he was hitting 220-300... I was kinda shocked at this in a BIG way..

mebbie I'm just paranoid, I dont know but its kinda not fair tbh.

(playing xbox)

here are my stats without bonus's and what not.

human M lv 77 fighgunner lv 10
HP 1855
ATP 665
ATA 316
TP 253
DFP 149
EVP 228
MST 74
STA 12

RedMussel
Nov 6, 2007, 10:18 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

beatrixkiddo
Nov 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
Did he have a Hard / Power Charge or Solid / Power S? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

u_r
Nov 6, 2007, 10:22 AM
I checked his slot, he had mega power, the same as me

Golto
Nov 6, 2007, 10:30 AM
Those stats look about correct for your character. Stats for lvlup is not random so remaking your character won't change anything if you use the same race/gender/type combination. So you are mistaken about the other character's stats/bullets etc.

In the 300 range against high lvl monsters you must have machinegun bullets over 21+ for the current version.

u_r
Nov 6, 2007, 10:37 AM
I'm not mistaken about his char or bullets, I had to double check everything. I even asked him how he was doing so much damage compared to me and his response was just " im super cool " lol

if my chars stats are fine, thats all that matters to me, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Golto
Nov 6, 2007, 10:39 AM
Maybe he is using some kind of glitch?

u_r
Nov 6, 2007, 10:40 AM
we both was using mech gun glitch but if there is a damage glitch I want in haha

F-Gattaca
Nov 6, 2007, 10:42 AM
Huh. Did the monster have multiple targeting points? Were you aiming for the same area as your buddy?

I'm kinda suspecting that he was hitting the weak point of a boss monster while you weren't; my damage output with mechguns is like that for Dulk Fakis' second form. If I shoot at his tail-head, I do pretty pathetic damage (if I do any at all). However, I can spew Rising Fury right at Dulk Fakis' true face/that giant mouth in his center of mass for massive damage.

u_r
Nov 6, 2007, 10:45 AM
nah we was jus doing S2 runs @ mad creatures. single targets. first i just thought he was a cast because I saw a cast doing simular damage earier, but when I checked he was humeee

mizukage
Nov 6, 2007, 12:26 PM
Its possible that he was equipped with the Orpa/Power Charge, but since you claim that both of your equipment are equally matched, then it is possibly a glitch..

pikachief
Nov 6, 2007, 01:34 PM
no everything is normal, the other guy is jsut super cool! duh >.> lol

Kamiense
Nov 6, 2007, 01:36 PM
The problem could be mechgun bullet level. If he has a 11+ or 21+ and you don't, then he'd do more damage becuase of elemental % and general atk %.

Kietrinia
Nov 6, 2007, 01:50 PM
He could have also been nailing a ton of critical hits in a row. You never know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

dogg1000
Nov 6, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-11-06 09:26, mizukage wrote:
Its possible that he was equipped with the Orpa/Power Charge, but since you claim that both of your equipment are equally matched, then it is possibly a glitch..

orpa/ power charge isnt out. >.>

SabZero
Nov 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-11-06 07:40, u_r wrote:
we both was using mech gun glitch but if there is a damage glitch I want in haha

Really? What was your ID again?

Sylsha
Nov 6, 2007, 04:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you overlooked something in his equipment. Either his gun were grinded a lot or he wasn't the same class as you or something else you did not see, cause 100 + damage difference on every hit is not normal. And I think you can see all of the stats on psu-pedia, if that can help you ^_^

DanMalak
Nov 6, 2007, 04:39 PM
He was probably a Fortegunner, and you said you were a Figunner right? you must have overlooked it is all.

Chuck_Norris
Nov 6, 2007, 04:39 PM
He might of been using a set combo with his gun. Although i'm not sure if there is a armor combo with SMG's.

aquafire
Nov 6, 2007, 05:41 PM
sounds like perhaps he was hitting a non buffed enemy and you were >>;

ElessarMagnus
Nov 6, 2007, 08:59 PM
he had buffs on maybe, or a highly grinded weapon most likely.