PDA

View Full Version : ambition of llluminus?

PEptO_3isMOL
Nov 6, 2007, 04:03 PM
i made this because i would like to know what i should make my charactors in the expantion so what would you guys think would be best for a

24-cast

lv67-beast

lv7-human
and a

lv25-newman

plz message me and tell me ?and whats going to be better the wartecher or a achro techer? thank you.

Jao
Nov 6, 2007, 04:04 PM
depends on what type of weapons you like bcuz i think all classes put out the same dmg

Rizen
Nov 6, 2007, 04:05 PM
A little detail on how you would like to play would help with telling which is better.

Also, for Wartecher / Acrotecher, Wartechers are more offensive spells and melee than Acrotecher. Acrotecher focuses on Support, but has a wide selection of weapons and S ranks.

DanMalak
Nov 6, 2007, 04:10 PM
On 2007-11-06 13:03, PEptO_3isMOL wrote:
i made this because i would like to know what i should make my charactors in the expantion so what would you guys think would be best for a

24-cast~ Fortegunner/Acrofighter

lv67-beast~ Fortefighter/FiGunner/Acrofighter?

lv7-human~ stay Hunter
and a

lv25-newman~ Guntecher/Acrotecher

plz message me and tell me ?and whats going to be better the wartecher or a achro techer? thank you.

I dont know...you can play any class with any race, it's your choice, and I don't really know how you play so it's hard for others to decide which class you should be. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

PEptO_3isMOL
Nov 6, 2007, 04:10 PM
so wartechers would be better but what would be better for a newman

Rizen
Nov 6, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-11-06 13:10, PEptO_3isMOL wrote:
so wartechers would be better but what would be better for a newman

As I said before, its up to how you play. If you want to be more offensive, choose Wartecher. If you want more Support, go Acrotecher. No real wrong choice here.

PEptO_3isMOL
Nov 6, 2007, 04:14 PM
thanks you guys