PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Linkin arts

Jao
Nov 6, 2007, 05:02 PM
Is it just me or do u wish as a hunter u can link more than 1 art to a wep like rods

DrWhistler
Nov 6, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yes!

For example, when using a long sword.

I often carry two, one with Tornado Break and another with Gravity Break. For obvious reasons, use Tornado Break on a group of enemies and Gravity for big hits on a single enemy. Would be nice to switch between to the two PA's on a single sword quickly, like in comparison to a rod, rather than switch between swords on the pallette.

elshagan
Nov 6, 2007, 05:09 PM
yeah and use them as combos spear example first combo majarra second the spinnig one (renkai???) third majarra again but the last combo of majarra

Jao
Nov 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
i seem some of the npcs use'n 1pa then for the second combo its the second part for another art

Wallin
Nov 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
Same, my Figunner uses Spiral and Gravity Dance, but they're both situational, and by the time I switch to the right one the enemies have run around making the skill I switched to less useful.

Vashyron
Nov 6, 2007, 05:16 PM
You kinda allready can if you can use techs, then quickly change to a melee weapon hit the pa button and you go in the second part of the PA like if the tech was the first combo of what ever Melee PA you used. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Chuck_Norris
Nov 6, 2007, 05:19 PM
It'd be even better to chain other WEAPON attacks together. Like. Start dugrega, when you're in the air you swich to jabroga, and for the final hit, you swich to your spear and do the last hit of majarra.

Jao
Nov 6, 2007, 05:23 PM
only the president can do that=(

mizukage
Nov 6, 2007, 06:45 PM
On 2007-11-06 14:02, Jao wrote:
Is it just me or do u wish as a hunter u can link more than 1 art to a wep like rods

That would be awesome!!!

However, this is very unlikely to happen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Chuck_Norris
Nov 6, 2007, 06:47 PM
On 2007-11-06 14:23, Jao wrote:
only the president can do that=(

YOU DARE DOUBT MY POWERS?! *Roundhouse kicks*