PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Looking for [B] Deva-zashi

DarthLasek
Nov 6, 2007, 05:58 PM
trading [B] Gizaha-zashi...50% light deljabaner and a made crimson...% TBD once it comes out of the PM

erickarim
Nov 6, 2007, 07:09 PM
pm me if u can come up with a better offer.

( bear in mind that gizaha's and crimson's are like 2hrags and meteor cannons, 3 per 1 hr of game play )

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 6, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-11-06 16:09, erickarim wrote:
pm me if u can come up with a better offer.

( bear in mind that gizaha's and crimson's are like 2hrags and meteor cannons, 3 per 1 hr of game play )

*bare in mind*
that a deva is not equal to 6 or 7 other s ranks, so stop thinking it is. Maybe 3 drop per 1 hour of gameplay, even so, that doesn't mean everyone gets 3 per hour. You could spend hours and get nothing.

1 deva = maybe 2/3 more common S ranks

THE JACKEL

DarthLasek
Nov 6, 2007, 07:37 PM
the crimson is also Made...= got the mats and etc and took a chance...and ive found many gizaha selling for way more than 2HR and meteor...and i even trade done for crea dubs board....but...anyway...back to my topic....the offer is actually for my friend not for me...I'm just posting for him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthLasek on 2007-11-06 16:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthLasek on 2007-11-06 16:49 ]</font>

erickarim
Nov 6, 2007, 08:08 PM
ljkkjlcm9

it took me 1:30 hrs to get 2 [B] Gizaha-zashi.. juts now.. im not trading something i only saw drop once in a week for something i can get in 2 hrs.

u insult my intelligence and call me names.. man really let it go. i know u wanna get good deals. but i would never trade u this deva. well u would need to get me any of these:

huge cutter. [b]
10* spear [b] x6
har quick
cati power

so stop bothering me with your nonsense ( lol 2 spear boards for this... ). come up with a good offer then we talk.

erickarim
Nov 6, 2007, 08:10 PM
1 deva = [B] Gizaha-zashi x 2 - x 3 ??

lol yeah right.

DarthLasek
Nov 6, 2007, 08:22 PM
O_o;;

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 6, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-11-06 17:08, erickarim wrote:
ljkkjlcm9

it took me 1:30 hrs to get 2 [B] Gizaha-zashi.. juts now.. im not trading something i only saw drop once in a week for something i can get in 2 hrs.

u insult my intelligence and call me names.. man really let it go. i know u wanna get good deals. but i would never trade u this deva. well u would need to get me any of these:

huge cutter. [b]
10* spear [b] x6
har quick
cati power

so stop bothering me with your nonsense ( lol 2 spear boards for this... ). come up with a good offer then we talk.

1 deva = huge cutter, I'll take that, they're both box drops from EX missions
1 deva = 6 spears, hell no, 6 10* S ranks does not equal 1 10* s rank, any of them
1 deva board = har/quick, more realisitic, but still trading a unit, ready to use, for a single weapon board is not equal
1 deva board = cati power, lmao... that's just absurd

the simple fact is, I've gotten random IM's/PMs from people saying how your demands for that deva are absurd. Learn the value of the item before you ask for fair trades.
Deva board = max 10 mil
Mugunruk board = 3-4 mil
har/quick = 40 mil +
cati/power = 90mil

seriously

apologies to lasek for using his thread for this argument, but the simple fact is, people need to learn the value of the items they're trading.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-11-06 17:43 ]</font>

erickarim
Nov 6, 2007, 09:02 PM
Quit insulting me. please. show your education and behave.

those where suggestions. if you don't like them fine. don't trade with me. im not making you do anything you don't want. il trade my deva [b] under my terms and period. if you don't like it too bad.

DarthLasek
Nov 6, 2007, 09:41 PM
anyone else have a [B] deva O_o;;

Deragonite
Nov 6, 2007, 09:46 PM
erickarim,

with wants like those, no one will trade with you.

Kelvie
Nov 6, 2007, 09:48 PM
I just bought a made Deva-Zashi (10% earth, but still, MADE) for 9M.
I doubt it to be soooooooooo valuable if peoples sell it this low.
But yeah, maybe it was a mistake since another shop sell it around 15M (made too), but it is still A LOT cheaper than the har / quicks I saw in others shops.

DarthLasek
Nov 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
lol...im just hoping for the board >_>; but doesnt look like ill get a shot at one lol

erickarim
Nov 7, 2007, 12:28 AM
those items would have to be involved. like i was going to trade with jackel this

his har/quick for

deva [b]
urasara [b]
sori / force

but he wanted me to sweeten the deal more.

so no im not asking a har quick for a deva. im saying a har quick would have to be involved. u know. cause otherwise people just offer me 2h rag's

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 7, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-11-06 21:28, erickarim wrote:
those items would have to be involved. like i was going to trade with jackel this

his har/quick for
deva board
urasara board
sori / force

but he wanted me to sweeten the deal more.

so no im not asking a har quick for a deva. im saying a har quick would have to be involved. u know. cause otherwise people just offer me 2h rag's

that's not even true, I said I'd take that deal, but then you said you didn't want har/quick anymore, then after I traded it, suddenly you wanted it again lol

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-11-06 22:51 ]</font>

erickarim
Nov 7, 2007, 01:56 AM
now im a liar... dude. weak.

erickarim
Nov 7, 2007, 02:10 AM
mmm now im a liar... why do you hate people man ?

erickarim
Nov 7, 2007, 02:14 AM
mmm now im a liar... why do you hate people man ?

erickarim
Nov 7, 2007, 02:19 AM
look at all those post XD sorry u know this happens some time.

DarthLasek
Nov 7, 2007, 02:23 AM
wow..you two are really eager to trade me the [B] deva XD