PDA

View Full Version : Talk Show

superdood22
Nov 6, 2007, 06:21 PM
My friend will be having this talk show after AotI is released. Her inspiration was somebody named Doppleganger and Amaury. Anywho, it will be called The Seraph Show, where we have paternity test and overweight rappies who were fed too much by their moms and what not.

And other shows called "I love New Parum" and "Flavor of Wuv" where crazy, nappy head rappies will try to win the heart of an overcooked, anorexic rappy pimp.

JAFO22000
Nov 6, 2007, 06:28 PM
...I'm speechless.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 6, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-11-06 15:21, superdood22 wrote:
...and Amaury.

*DunDunDuuuuun!*

-.-

Sychosis
Nov 6, 2007, 06:34 PM
Ok, Hyuga!

superdood22
Nov 6, 2007, 07:01 PM
More news: our first guest will be Reggie and his rappy transvestite gf who is bolemic. His girlfriend has a secret to tell him, but she is worried about how he will react. WHAT IS THE SECRET?! we wont know until AotI!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Lyric
Nov 6, 2007, 07:04 PM
This should be interesting...

shotsfired
Nov 6, 2007, 07:06 PM
this is officially the last post i will ever read....

ThEoRy
Nov 6, 2007, 07:47 PM
I don't like where any of this is going. Maybe you shouldn't post racist shit here anymore?..

superdood22
Nov 6, 2007, 08:30 PM
racist? what do you mean?

oooohhhh the burnt thing, omg dont assume what race I am (you dont know who the fuck I am so im just gonna stop you right there and cancel out any drama your trying to get going).

and from what i recall, there was a topic awhile ago where they were saying the n-word ALOT and none of the mods did anything about it which was bullshit.

On Topic: This isnt about being racist or anything, this is about the shows. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: superdood22 on 2007-11-06 17:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: superdood22 on 2007-11-06 17:37 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Nov 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
Well lemme see Don Imus was fired from MSNBC for using the derogatory term nappy head. If you're that ignorant that you don't even know when you're being a racist maybe you should keep your comments to yourself.

superdood22
Nov 6, 2007, 08:46 PM
Well anyone can get nappy headed (if you can get dreads, then your hair can get nappy). And lol, you still dont get it when I say you cant assume what somebody is. So no matter how you look at it, your still stuck. :/

ThEoRy
Nov 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
yeah ok try to rationalize it any way you can. what you said can, will , and did offend. Period.

superdood22
Nov 6, 2007, 09:00 PM
To prevent any scandal or w/e that Theory wants to get lit, I am light skin, however I dont have to explain myself to anyone about anything.

If I offended anyone well im not sorry, because its not even like that.

It really doesnt seem like your trying to help anyone or stop something.

Your the kindof person that would get a man jumped then try to be the hero.

Anyway, *looks forward and doesnt look back* her talk show will be after the AotI release!! So be there!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ThEoRy
Nov 6, 2007, 09:11 PM
all i'm sayin is that you should be more careful about your choice of words is all. Others have been fired from major broadcasting networks and been sued for sayin the exact same thing. And don't speak of what kind of man I am. You don't know me.