PDA

View Full Version : November 16th: Biggest update in PSU history

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 7, 2007, 12:25 AM
This is just summarizing on what is to come in the update, prior to AoI.

Lobby warping
Players will be able to move to lobbies for which they don't have permission for a fee, by talking to the lobby attendant NPC. The NPC now gives three options: travel via the old method (i.e. where a party member is), travel with meseta, and an explanation of the service, as well as the cancel option.

The player must have visited the lobby beforehand to be able to travel there. Notably, the lobby must be visited after the update or it will not be available to travel to.

Battle type changes
Battle type equipment and PA levels will be changed to their new Ambition of the Illuminus versions. In general, this means classes get more weapons, at higher ranks, and higher level Photon Arts.

Characters playing regular PSU cannot use Shadoogs, Madoogs, Photon Whips and Slicers even if their type can.

Players of regular PSU get the level 40 Photon Arts, just like players of Ambition of the Illuminus do.

The Level Cap will be raised to 110 at launch.

Protranser traps detection
Protransers now have the ability to see traps without the use of goggles. However they will still need to use goggles to be able to destroy traps.

First-person view changes
Players of both versions can now activate the first-person view mode while sitting down.

Conditional shop search
Players of both versions have an additional option when searching for a shop - conditional search. This is a powerful system that allows players to search for items with the qualities and criteria that they want. Search criteria include: max/min price, max/min rarity, item category, and a item description box where players can enter things such as the exact name of the item, the manufacturer or even the element they want. For example, setting category to Swords and entering 'GRM Fire' would bring up a list of GRM-made, fire-element Swords.

When searching for items, the items appear in a list without you leaving your room, so you can check out the item before you decide which one to buy. When you select an item you are taken to the seller's shop to buy it. Note that players of regular PSU cannot search for 13+ items, nor can they search for new weapon categories. In addition, regular PSU players cannot enter rooms with expansion-exclusive decorations or styles, but these are not filtered out.

Synthesis rate changes
Synthesis success rates have been increased. Items requiring special materials will receive the biggest increase, but other items will see an increase too.

Lv100 PM old rate -> New Rate 6*
Melee Weapons (Kubara copies) 37% -> 65%
Line Shields (standard) 53% -> 60%

Lv100 PM old rate -> New Rate 7*
Line Shields (standard) 45% -> 48%

Lv100 PM old rate -> New Rate 10*
Melee Weapons (standard) 85% -> 88%
Ranged Weapons (standard) 75% -> 80%
Line Shields (standard) 56% -> 75%
Svaltus Sword 52% -> 91%
Gaozoran Rod 68% -> 84%
Crea Doubles ? -> 91%

Lv100 PM old rate -> New Rate 11*
Melee Weapons (standard) 85% -> 91%
Bil De Axe 52% -> 91%

Note: A glitch on the servers meant that boards already inserted into PMs did not have the correct success rates after the update. Some of these values may be inaccurate.

EDIT: A concern is present in inserting boards prior to the update: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=52865
(I would recommend holding onto your boards until the update passes.)

In addition, elemental attribute rates when synthing melee weapons and armours have also been increased. Japanese sources state that in 10 trial synths of a Saber, 8 were between 18% and 28%, and the other two were 38% and 42%.

Synthesis failure items
Items received upon failing a synthesis will be changed. Players may receive materials, even materials not used in the synthesis, back. For example, failing a Saber may return Par Ash, or even Zepotite or Giganite.

Failing high grade items appears to give even more unusual items. For example, failing a Halarod may give you an Okiku Doll room decoration.

Grinding system change
The grinding system is being changed. Upon failing a grind attempt, the weapon will not be destroyed, but instead reset to an ungrinded state (0), and its grind limit will drop by 1. This is represented by two numbers: current grind/grind limit e.g. failing a 5/10 weapon will result in it becoming a 0/9. If a weapon reaches 0/0, it will become ungrindable.

Item distribution change
The default item distribution method is now set to random instead of give finder.

Just Attack
This is a new battle system that will allow you to score critical hits through carefully timed attacks. It is only possible with melee weapons. In order to execute a Just Attack, you must first use a normal attack, and at the end of a normal attack's animation use another normal attack or Photon Art. If executed correctly, the circle that appears in the lower-right of the screen when you press a button will be doubled in size and you will score a critical hit. PP recovery also works for normal attacks.

Note that the current edition of PSU will not have a special effect for Just Attack, and Just Attack is not possible after the 3rd hit of a normal knuckle combo (this will be fixed in Ambition of the Illuminus).

Just Counter
This will allow players to immediately counterattack during the block animation, and it works for skills, bullets and TECHNICs. Melee weapons will retalitate with a critical hit, others won't.

The current edition of PSU will not have a special effect for Just Counter.

Melee PP recovery
Normal melee attacks will recover the PP of the weapon used, critical hits recover yet more.

Elemental formula changes
Although elements will no longer be as powerful on their own, adjustments to character stats mean that 50% weapons will perform almost the same after this change. On the whole characters will be offensively more powerful on their own, and lower % weapons and elementally neutral weapons will perform better than before.

Character status adjustment
Character stats are being adjusted. As well as offensive stats, defensive stats are being adjusted so that characters do not become too weak as a result of the elemental attribute changes.

Known changes: all types appear to have boosted ATP, DFP, TP and MST. Some types have other boosted stats as well. Exact stat modifiers and base stat changes are not known yet.

SUV and Nanoblast changes
Positive status (i.e. buffs) will no longer be removed when using SUV weapons or Nanoblasts.

Weapon and line shield drop changes
Completed weapons and line shields will drop with random elements and element %, between 7% and 21%. Additionally, some S-Ranks now seem to drop premade, including Two-headed Ragnus and (Gekitsunata).

Meseta drop changes
The amount of Meseta that drops will increase with bigger parties.

In addition, Meseta distribution will be changed. Under the random or set order distribution systems, Meseta will be equally divided among all party members. Under give finder, whoever picks it up will get it all, as before.

NPC shop changes
Weapons will now sell for more to the NPC shops up to 75% more. Traps are now cheaper to buy.

Item capacity changes
The following items have their carrying capacity increased to 20:

Sol Atomizer
Agtaride
Defbaride
Zodiaride
Retaride
Megistaride

New units added to shops
The following B-grade Units have been added to the NPC shops: Gi / Magic, Tero / Hit, Tero / Guard, Tero / Legs.

Source: http://psupedia.info/Changes_in_Ambition_of_the_Illuminus

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-06 21:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-07 08:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-07 08:15 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Nov 7, 2007, 12:26 AM
k.

Indica
Nov 7, 2007, 12:39 AM
I dont understand why the synth rate section keeps skipping 9* items. Id really like to know what the different is with Yamata Armor cuz it's currently like 37% Chance

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
I believe there was something left out. Nanoblast and SUV keep their buffs, but any status ailments which are in effect during the Nanoblast or SUV stay with your character.

For example:

If you are poisoned, then use your Nanoblast, you will remain poisoned.

So yeah, you get to keep your buffs, but on the opposite end, you also have to keep those nasty status effects too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-06 21:44 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Nov 7, 2007, 12:48 AM
FPS when sitting down....HEL YEH!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-11-06 22:44 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
On 2007-11-06 21:44, Kikumaru wrote:
I believe there was something left out. Nanoblast and SUV keep their buffs, but any status ailments which are in effect during the Nanoblast or SUV stay with your character.

For example:

If you are poisoned, then use your Nanoblast, you will remain poisoned.

So yeah, you get to keep your buffs, but on the opposite end, you also have to keep those nasty status effects too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-06 21:44 ]</font>

no im pretty sure u only keep positive status effects not negative ones, which is kinda wat he said http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turb0
Nov 7, 2007, 12:57 AM
Anyone know what the synth % of a rucar would be after this update?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 7, 2007, 12:58 AM
On 2007-11-06 21:57, Turb0 wrote:
Anyone know what the synth % of a rucar would be after this update?

Probably 91%.

Midicronica
Nov 7, 2007, 01:10 AM
Man, SolomonGrundy is gonna be pissed that he spent 2 million on that Tero / Hit.

kingwok
Nov 7, 2007, 01:15 AM
so i can use my PT S ranks??

Shishi-O
Nov 7, 2007, 01:17 AM
i am convulsing from teh happies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Shou
Nov 7, 2007, 01:19 AM
On 2007-11-06 22:15, kingwok wrote:
so i can use my PT S ranks??

Yup http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Raikuro
Nov 7, 2007, 01:36 AM
If I grind a 0/9 weapon with 3 luck, will it still be a guaranteed grind?

kingwok
Nov 7, 2007, 01:42 AM
if we get a tech to 31 we will be able to see the change i hope

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 7, 2007, 01:48 AM
Awesome update! I will no longer have to look at high prices directly in shops.

~cheers.

Elley
Nov 7, 2007, 01:54 AM
This will make the game so much better.

Mystil
Nov 7, 2007, 02:23 AM
On 2007-11-06 22:10, Midicronica wrote:
Man, SolomonGrundy is gonna be pissed that he spent 2 million on that Tero / Hit.

He already knows.

Rasputin
Nov 7, 2007, 02:29 AM
I bet my Renkai will be at 40 by the 17th

Sekani
Nov 7, 2007, 02:30 AM
On 2007-11-06 21:25, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
In addition, regular PSU players cannot enter rooms with expansion-exclusive decorations or styles, but these are not filtered out.

LOL, I can see the bitching over this one already.

ACH
Nov 7, 2007, 03:16 AM
Note: A glitch on the servers meant that boards already inserted into PMs did not have the correct success rates after the update. Some of these values may be inaccurate.

Did this get fixed? I have boards inserted in my PM that's waiting for the end of 1up Cup and AoI.

White_Mage
Nov 7, 2007, 06:30 AM
woooooooo.wow won't the prices go down on s ranks even more since they are a little more common? >.>

Syl
Nov 7, 2007, 06:37 AM
On 2007-11-07 03:30, White_Mage wrote:
woooooooo.wow won't the prices go down on s ranks even more since they are a little more common? >.>

Common logic says "yes, it should". PSU logic says "LOL NO", at least not right away. It'll be a while before s ranks become really affordable.

Tekershee
Nov 7, 2007, 07:02 AM
Apart from some GM saying that the update won't be this week, but will be before AoI comes out, is there any other confirmation on this exact date?

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 07:10 AM
Unless you're living in another dimension of some sort where ANOTHER Friday exists before AOI, besides the 16th, then I think that's enough confirmation >.>

The GM said it wouldn't be this week, but it would be before AOI.

This week = November 9th, 2007

Next week = November 16th, 2007

AOI release date = November 21st, 2007 (It ships the 20th, but street date is 11/21 :3)

Sooo..if this update is BEFORE AOI, but not THIS week, yeah..I'd say that's enough of a confirmation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neith
Nov 7, 2007, 07:21 AM
Ah well, my Tero / Guard just lost any value http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Nice update though, can't wait to try Just Attack.

RegulusHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 07:25 AM

You're telling me if I've already placed a board into my PM it won't be boosted? PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.

DarkShadowX
Nov 7, 2007, 07:27 AM
On 2007-11-07 04:25, RegulusHikari wrote:

You're telling me if I've already placed a board into my PM it won't be boosted? PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.

That would be the glitch. There was another glitch tho I believe that applied to AoI players that synths had 0% chance of success. But I would like to believe they would fix the glitch for us before we recieve the update........I would like to believe <.<

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 07:27 AM
As Pika said earlier, depending on the board, it will auto-fail. I don't know if the same applies to the bonus, so you'll have to wait for someone else to clarify that, but..

my guess would be, if certain boards can auto-fail, I'm sure certain boards can also not receive the bonus.

EDIT: I'd like to think we would fix the glitch, but even Japan didn't fix it, soooo..that give me little hope for us, lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-07 04:29 ]</font>

RegulusHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 07:31 AM
Great, so now I'm stuck between synthing these boards early or waiting for a possible instant fail. I put them in my PM for safety, and this is what I get.

Oh, the irony.

biggabertha
Nov 7, 2007, 07:38 AM
New units added to shops
The following B-grade Units have been added to the NPC shops: Gi / Magic, Tero / Hit, Tero / Guard, Tero / Legs.

Best part of the update. I love this because it means I can upgrade some of my C grade equipment to B grade now without breaking my neck playing some of these missions over and over. My friend though, whom I will not mention her name, has picked up several of these units at a rather steep price. One that would not seem fair. I am though, fairly glad that Me/Quick is not in the stores but I have a sneaky suspicion that it may well be one day.

Shiryuu
Nov 7, 2007, 07:48 AM
So no enemy SE changes for US? Or are these just speculated changes for the 16th?

STRANG
Nov 7, 2007, 08:03 AM
[In addition, regular PSU players cannot enter rooms with expansion-exclusive decorations or styles, but these are not filtered out.]

I hope that they just mean the players rooms and not their shops. I'd hate to lose customers just because of my room decs.

Powder Keg
Nov 7, 2007, 08:12 AM
Hmm, still nothing on whether lower level debuffs will still overwrite higher level buffs or not.

ACH
Nov 7, 2007, 08:34 AM
On 2007-11-07 04:27, Kikumaru wrote:
As Pika said earlier, depending on the board, it will auto-fail. I don't know if the same applies to the bonus, so you'll have to wait for someone else to clarify that, but..

my guess would be, if certain boards can auto-fail, I'm sure certain boards can also not receive the bonus.

EDIT: I'd like to think we would fix the glitch, but even Japan didn't fix it, soooo..that give me little hope for us, lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-07 04:29 ]</font>

Brilliant, I should've just synthed my rares back when I found them instead of waiting for AoI.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 7, 2007, 09:01 AM
Man, I was so excited about that Bil de Axe board going from 56% to 91%, but after hearing this glitch thing, I don't know.

Dragon_Knight
Nov 7, 2007, 09:14 AM
Ouch....well I'm glad I didn't stick my new 10* twin dagger board in yet....Now I also don't feel as upset over failing the halarod board I got. Originaly I sythnthed it and told myself "I'll wait till AoI to pull it out" next day I blindly yanked it out with the rest of my sythed stuff and watched it fail. Anyway that sucks with the glitch on the synth %'s hopfully it won't be hitting a whole lot of people where it really counts.

And remeber kids always use protection when sticking your boards into your PMs....if you can refrain from it till AoI, all the better.

Rashiid
Nov 7, 2007, 09:54 AM
=]

awsomeness =]

new PAs added too?

Xtian913
Nov 7, 2007, 09:56 AM
OMG, awesome. Thanks for the info!

RegulusHikari
Nov 7, 2007, 10:12 AM
On 2007-11-07 06:01, Shiroryuu wrote:
Man, I was so excited about that Bil de Axe board going from 56% to 91%, but after hearing this glitch thing, I don't know.

Tell me about it. I thought my luck was finally going to turn around, but I guess not. If anyone knows exactly what boards are going to be glitched, that would be nice.

The lack of % increase doesn't bother me, I just wanted some higher elemental %s on my weapons. Oh well. *throws Muzzlefever and Hyper Viper into the oven* Let's hope my luck keeps up. :/

Striker112
Nov 7, 2007, 10:15 AM
I bet that even with the shop price increase people will still charge 10000 meseta over npc prices.

P.s. i tried to find some 4* weaps yesterday to feed to my pm and every non storage shop was charging 10k-30k for 'em. neutral and no grinds...... idiots

AxelgearVII
Nov 7, 2007, 10:16 AM
News flash: The increased PA caps only go to 30 maximum. You can't go from 31 - 40 until AoI.

Almighty_Envy
Nov 7, 2007, 10:25 AM
PT trap detection.

Win.

Complete win.

omegapirate2k
Nov 7, 2007, 10:32 AM
I hope that nobody put any of my stuff in their PM's prematurely D:

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 7, 2007, 10:58 AM
Here is a post going on in the AoI section on the official forums. Specifially about the sythnthing issue:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=52865

" The rumours and stories of these glitches are true, insofar as they affected the Japanese version.

I believe these glitches were fixed and we should get the fixed updates when we get all this stuff.

However, it's probably better to play it safe: I'd advise against putting boards in your PM to synth after the changes unless we get official confirmation from Clumsy or another Sega rep that the specific glitches which affected the Japanese version have been fixed for our update. "

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-07 08:19 ]</font>

Vashyron
Nov 7, 2007, 11:04 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I PUT SOME S RANKS IN!

But in AOI isn't it possible to take out boards you allready inserted? So like you could take it out and put it back in and it will be fixed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Breadmaker
Nov 7, 2007, 11:11 AM
sexy time explosion!!!!!!!

omegapirate2k
Nov 7, 2007, 11:13 AM
On 2007-11-07 08:04, XtremeStarfox wrote:
But in AOI isn't it possible to take out boards you allready inserted? So like you could take it out and put it back in and it will be fixed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Doesn't that delete the board?

Vashyron
Nov 7, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-11-07 08:13, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-11-07 08:04, XtremeStarfox wrote:

Doesn't that delete the board?

I thought you could take out the board and it goes in your Items?

Kylie
Nov 7, 2007, 11:24 AM
Nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Getting us ready for the future. o;

kissablepimp
Nov 7, 2007, 02:01 PM
I hope thats not true or that ST fix that glitch because I have like 7 S rank boards ready to be cooked I'll be super pissed if thay all fail.

Cracka_J
Nov 7, 2007, 02:06 PM
well if the synth glitch is true, I'm only out 1 item...but it's the svaltus sword and I really wanted one lol. but who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and the problem will be fixed. I'd rather wait to see how they handle it then synth at 52%. I've already waited a few weeks to synth it, a few more won't kill me. hopefully there will be some sega feedback before or shortly after the aoi release regarding the issue.

EspioKaos
Nov 7, 2007, 02:09 PM
The glitch was true, but considering that it was fixed pretty quickly on the Japanese side, I'm pretty sure that we'll get the most up-to-date patch that includes the fix. I mean, I don't see what we wouldn't. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cracka_J
Nov 7, 2007, 02:23 PM
so my question I guess then is, is there a way to tell when we get the patch if the glitch is in effect or has been removed. I mean, do the synth % rates visually change on screen, say for my svaltus, from like 52%>0% if it's glitched? Or is there no way to really tell, and the jp players were just reporting mass failures. Any info is appreciated.

EspioKaos
Nov 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
Good question; I'm not certain, to be honest! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 02:49 PM
Question about Meseta. It said that
Under the random or set order distribution systems, Meseta will be equally divided among all party members.

Does this mean that you can choose the meseta drop option? If not, is it classified as a rare or common item?

ErtaiClou
Nov 7, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-11-06 21:48, chuck_norris wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-11-06 22:44 ]</font>
This will make teabagging sooo much better. XD

Lyrise
Nov 7, 2007, 03:10 PM
To all those that worry about existing boards in the PM, simply put, just don't use them till its fixed.

And to Axel, PA caps do go to 40 pre AoI. You just won't get the snazzy graphics that go with them. (REmembers week of bitching after realizing Foie 31 never changed appearance)

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 03:12 PM
Now that I think about it, character ATP will be boosted to compinsate for weapon ATP technically getting worse. Doesn't that mean that weapon ATP will be worth less? Doesn't this boost twin weapons and nerf two handed weapons, while making high modifying PAs better?

pikachief
Nov 7, 2007, 03:14 PM
On 2007-11-07 12:10, Lyrise wrote:
To all those that worry about existing boards in the PM, simply put, just don't use them till its fixed.

And to Axel, PA caps do go to 40 pre AoI. You just won't get the snazzy graphics that go with them. (REmembers week of bitching after realizing Foie 31 never changed appearance)

now im gonna have to lvl up my techer's spells to 30 XD lol she should be lvl 45 by the time my dambarta, diga, and foie are at 30....

Nai_Calus
Nov 7, 2007, 04:24 PM
It's a board deletion. You don't get the board back, it just goes poof.

majan
Nov 7, 2007, 04:25 PM
I did not insert any of the S rank boards I got for that reason and that reason alone,that I didnt want anyhting to happen over the content updates.I was skeptical about that.with good reason.suddenly I am extremely happy I went with my gut.

however

I do have a shit load of gigasaud(yes,to level gravity break) boards in my PM still.I will synth those swords and tell you guys what happens that friday morning since I have like 5 of them and theyre all 90% sytnh obviously,so if they all fail,then yea obviously you guys should wait till the bug is fixed to synth your S ranks.do what you want,but I will keep that promise and I strongly advise you to wait for the results before you get pissed that you autofailed a rucar with a 91% sucess rate...

fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-11-07 13:28 ]</font>

radical_ryan
Nov 7, 2007, 04:28 PM
wow

Randomness
Nov 7, 2007, 05:05 PM
So, I assume the new classes dont come out until AoI is out, then, right?

Gemel
Nov 7, 2007, 05:06 PM
Yup new classes are released when AoI comes out.

Golto
Nov 7, 2007, 05:57 PM
The Acro- types are AOI onry.

RadiantLegend
Nov 7, 2007, 06:12 PM
I know its not just me and heats that notice the lack of enemy sta changes.

MT7218
Nov 7, 2007, 06:37 PM
On 2007-11-07 15:12, Ragolismine wrote:

Yea... glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Where IS the STA rebalance, anyway? It seems weird we'll get the AoI stuff but not the STA rebalance before then: The STA patch was out AGES before the AoI overhaul in Japan... but then agian, we did have the 1up cup take up most of the last month before AoI...

mizukage
Nov 7, 2007, 08:04 PM
On 2007-11-07 14:57, Golto wrote:

What about Acromaster?? Its one of my favorite types. I mean.. Acromasters can wield S-rank melee weapons and rods too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-11-07 17:05 ]</font>

GenesisDX
Nov 7, 2007, 08:28 PM
Thanx for the info

bloodflowers
Nov 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
I have 2 Crea Doubles boards inserted in the PM, and one just in storage. It will be interesting to see if they look the same after the update, if I insert the stored one. Ever so happy I didn't load the Rucar in..

Neith
Nov 7, 2007, 08:34 PM
On 2007-11-07 15:12, Ragolismine wrote:

...and the EXP patch we should get, so monsters give more EXP.

Wonder if they're rolling it all into one update, or if we'll just never get it/get it at some point when ST runs out of things to give us.

omegapirate2k
Nov 7, 2007, 08:37 PM
On 2007-11-07 17:04, mizukage wrote:

On 2007-11-07 14:57, Golto wrote:

What about Acromaster?? Its one of my favorite types. I mean.. Acromasters can wield S-rank melee weapons and rods too.

Acromaster weapon selection and stats (along with all the other master classes) are just garbage data, Itsuki said that in the post he showed them in. They WILL be different when they are released.

Almighty_Envy
Nov 7, 2007, 08:43 PM
On 2007-11-06 23:30, Sekani wrote:

In addition, regular PSU players cannot enter rooms with expansion-exclusive decorations or styles, but these are not filtered out.

LOL, I can see the bitching over this one already.

First thing im doing is getting AoI decos so no one can go in my room with regular PSU

WEED OUT THE NON CONVERTERS!!!!

McLaughlin
Nov 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
On 2007-11-07 11:49, Zorafim wrote:
Under the random or set order distribution systems, Meseta will be equally divided among all party members.

Does this mean that you can choose the meseta drop option? If not, is it classified as a rare or common item?

It isn't classified drop at all. It's split between all party members evenly every time you pick it up. If you pick up 1000 meseta off a Svaltus, and you have 4 players in the party, each player will get 250 meseta.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 7, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-11-07 17:52, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-11-07 11:49, Zorafim wrote:

It isn't classified drop at all. It's split between all party members evenly every time you pick it up. If you pick up 1000 meseta off a Svaltus, and you have 4 players in the party, each player will get 250 meseta.

O RLY? That's friggin awesome.

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 10:23 PM
On 2007-11-07 17:52, Obsidian_Knight wrote:It isn't classified drop at all. It's split between all party members evenly every time you pick it up. If you pick up 1000 meseta off a Svaltus, and you have 4 players in the party, each player will get 250 meseta.

It's been stated previously in this thread that it can be set to finder, just as common and rare items. Are you saying that this is false, then?

Remedy
Nov 7, 2007, 10:28 PM
No, what it's saying is that if normal items are set to random or order, then meseta is automagically split. If normal items are set to finder, the meseta goes, obviously, to the finder.

McLaughlin
Nov 7, 2007, 10:29 PM
No, I'm saying you misunderstood.

In addition, Meseta distribution will be changed. Under the random or set order distribution systems, Meseta will be equally divided among all party members. Under give finder, whoever picks it up will get it all, as before.

When the game is set on Set in Order or Set Random, Meseta will be distributed evenly after every pickup. When the game is set to Give Finder, the Meseta goes to whoever picked it up, in its entirety.

The only other thing dealing with drops says that games are defaulted to Set Random (which, by association, means even Meseta distribution).

bahk
Nov 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
So what about those of us that want meseta split but don't want all the Uptelines, Megistarides, and [B] Trimates everyone feels compelled to grab?

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 10:32 PM
Then this assumes that common and rare items are both treated as the same type of item now, instead of being branched like it was previously. Are you sure that's right?

Damn it, I've been studying philosophy for too long. Now I'm starting to talk like them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-11-07 19:33 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Nov 7, 2007, 10:37 PM
On 2007-11-07 19:32, Zorafim wrote:
Then this assumes that common and rare items are both treated as the same type of item now, instead of being branched like it was previously. Are you sure that's right?

Damn it, I've been studying philosophy for too long. Now I'm starting to talk like them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-11-07 19:33 ]</font>

No. This means it's the same as it was before. Do I really need to say it again?

Normal Items > Set Order/Random > Even distribution
Normal Items > Give Finder > Meseta goes to picker-upper.

I don't understand how this could be so complicated. Why do you think Rares and Non-rares are treated the same?

As for bahk...sucks to be you?

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 01:15 AM
Because you said so.

On 2007-11-07 17:52, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
It isn't classified drop at all.

Considering I asked if it was either classified as a normal item, rare item, or its own separate entity, you said it was none of these. I think the confusion was on your end.

Regardless, thank you for answering my question. I guess this means that we're going to have to have everything on random, then.

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 01:16 AM
wat? the original thing is on random. U can cahnge it to order if u like...

also i thoguht meseta was always split evenly throughout your party in the expansion now....

Shou
Nov 8, 2007, 02:25 AM
lets just wiat till the 16 to try and figure this out lol

Sasamichan
Nov 8, 2007, 04:36 AM
On 2007-11-07 19:31, bahk wrote:
So what about those of us that want meseta split but don't want all the Uptelines, Megistarides, and [B] Trimates everyone feels compelled to grab?

You can either drop them, or sell to NPC. Problem solved.

landman
Nov 8, 2007, 06:11 AM
They should let you regulate the rarity of the drops, so non rare distribution includes scape doll, kerselines, etc

And one question about PSU - AOI compatibility, what happens with new clothes? does the non AOI players see you naked? o.O

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 8, 2007, 09:45 AM
They need to make an option that allows players to edit what distinguishes a rare item. Something like the new players shops that are comming. Instead of setting the rare cut off at seven stars the player should change it to whatever is suitiable for that party. Eight, nine, ten stars and so on. If the rare drop is set to ten stars then only ten star rares and so on will be cossidered rare for that misson/party. Anything below will be treated as a common item. Maybe ST might add something like this later... who knows...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-08 06:48 ]</font>

Reipard
Nov 8, 2007, 09:55 AM
I honestly don't see why it's necessary. It's not like you're really hurt in any way by everyone picking up Kerselines and stuff.

And being able to 'set' the rarity is kind of silly to begin with.

Anduril
Nov 8, 2007, 09:59 AM
On 2007-11-08 06:45, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
They need to make an option that allows players to edit what distinguishes a rare item. Something like the new players shops that are comming. Instead of setting the rare cut off at seven stars the player should change it to whatever is suitiable for that party. Eight, nine, ten stars and so on. If the rare drop is set to ten stars then only ten star rares and so on will be cossidered rare for that misson/party. Anything below will be treated as a common item. Maybe ST might add something like this later... who knows...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-11-08 06:48 ]</font>
At the same time something like this could help the people who want items to be give finder and meseta to be evenly distributed. If the rare cut off is set at 1* then only meseta would be considered a Normal Drop(since I'm pretty sure that it doesn't have a * rarity), and everything else would be rare. (Though of course this is highly unlikely, and they would be better off just having a separate distribution option for meseta.)

bloodflowers
Nov 8, 2007, 10:15 AM
I would have preferred set in order to be the default. It is fairer. I've not once seen a session of random games where the distribution was anything like fair.

SolomonGrundy
Nov 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
On 2007-11-06 22:10, Midicronica wrote:

Silly...I only payed 800k for it :-/ and another 200k for Tero / Wall (which, though not listed, is probably also for sale). I also bought a magical wand for 300K the day they came out.

Alamar
Nov 8, 2007, 01:44 PM
Very Very cool.... Gets my Transer ready for S-RANKS WOOT!!!!!. And the trap sight is nice just like the casts in PSO had. Very helplfull for the party. Lots and Lots of stuff to do... Where is my pen and paper? *makes list of things to do*

-Tidus_415-
Nov 8, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-11-08 06:55, Reipard wrote:
I honestly don't see why it's necessary. It's not like you're really hurt in any way by everyone picking up Kerselines and stuff.

I agree. Take those fucking Kerselines like a man.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 02:34 PM

You have 59 slots filled in your bag. Someone else picks up a kerseline, and you get it, filling your bag. Later on, someone picks up an Ank Dedda board, and it skips you and goes to the force.

See why we don't want that?

Anduril
Nov 8, 2007, 02:39 PM
In the least we should individually have a skip option. Like set your personal preference to skip 7* items or the such.

-Tidus_415-
Nov 8, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-11-08 11:34, Zorafim wrote:

You have 59 slots filled in your bag. Someone else picks up a kerseline, and you get it, filling your bag. Later on, someone picks up an Ank Dedda board, and it skips you and goes to the force.

Who's fault would that be? Oh yeah. The person that has over 20 weapons and like 10 armors in their inventory....

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 02:58 PM
Or, the person whos inventory is filled with unwanted ebons, omega acids, gemstones, grinder boards, resins, cyrals, and other junk that isn't worth the effort of dumping every time you get them. Not to mention the useless neutral 7* weapons that seem to like dropping instead of 10* weapon boards.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 8, 2007, 03:04 PM
On 2007-11-08 11:58, Zorafim wrote:
Or, the person whos inventory is filled with unwanted ebons, omega acids, gemstones, grinder boards, resins, cyrals, and other junk that isn't worth the effort of dumping every time you get them. Not to mention the useless neutral 7* weapons that seem to like dropping instead of 10* weapon boards.

I never have a problem with that.

Akio
Nov 8, 2007, 03:30 PM
besides, i think in AOI, we can transport stuff to our common box or pm via a special NPC. We send the good stuff to the NPC, sell the crap and poof new inventory. Also room trips will be quicker since u can shortcut for a very small fee. All in all, it is a good system and support it

Neith
Nov 8, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-11-08 11:58, Zorafim wrote:

Item Pack -> Select [insert crappy item] -> Drop -> Yes

Instead of complaining, learn to watch your item pack.

panzer_unit
Nov 8, 2007, 03:40 PM
But complaining's so much easier!

So for the update (not real AOI, just the game system change) ... what's the deal with melee PP, JA and JC?
- melee weapon PP regen only works for normal attacks? Not PA? The description says normal attacks only but I remember hearing they both did.
- did just attack / just counter actually work, or was it just the visual cue? I assume it's properly done since damage is figured server-side.

Reipard
Nov 8, 2007, 05:21 PM

Then sell your unwanted items. It's not like you have no window of opportunity whatsoever to do so between missions. If your inventory is full with items you WANT, then clearly that is the time to tell the party: "BRB got to go to my room".

Besides, you saw the party when you joined. You knew what to expect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2007-11-08 14:22 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 05:46 PM
I'm, erm, rather dumbfounded at the moment. You're saying that going to your room to drop your items, or sorting through your inventory every run or two, isn't worth complaining about?

This is going to get worse if normal items have to be set to random for us to get meseta, too. Considering this, there may be someone picking items you don't want, and of course they'll come back to you. I can see inventory space filling up very quickly with this. The item dropoff thing we're getting will help with things that we want to keep, but I can easily see our bag being quickly filled with useless items.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2007, 07:26 PM
LOL I made a rant about this a few weeks ago. Thankfully I came up with a BRILLIANT idea to counter all those people who love to pick up useless items on order/random settings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-08 16:26 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 07:28 PM
On 2007-11-08 11:49, -Tidus_415- wrote:

On 2007-11-08 11:34, Zorafim wrote:

Who's fault would that be? Oh yeah. The person that has over 20 weapons and like 10 armors in their inventory....

that happened with me witha gaozaron rod -_-

and my fighgunner only has 1 armor!! (and about 30 weapons -_-)

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 07:34 PM
I must be the only person that never has problems with inventory space at all, and I carry 8 weapons and 6 armors.

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 07:36 PM
wtf u carry that much!? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif My gunner just has

Shotgun
Rifle
Mechgun/dagger
Crossbow
Song for death http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Crossbow Crossbow
Twin handgun

Dark armor
Eletric armor
Fire armor

only 10 ^.^ But then i got a bunch of buffers and healing items and traps.... about 10-12 of that stuff... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 07:42 PM
Bow
Buff Rod
Debuff Rod
Attack rods x4
Wand
Ice/Fire/Earth/Light/Dark/Lightning Armor
Head/Arm/Body Unit
Trimates
Star Atomizers
Sol Atomizers
Antimates
Photon Charges
Scape Dolls
Goggles
Rappy Suit

25 of 60 taken up by everything I need to run missions. 27 of 60 if I'm wearing a three-piece outfit. With the ability to send shit to our storage between runs and 30+ inventory slots, I don't ever have inventory problems. Stop carrying shit you don't need? *shrug*

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 07:44 PM
yea my fighgunner (Kitty) uses her 2-soemthin weapons XD

i like it when fighters use the X button its so cute.

I dont press X on Kitty ^.^ (normal attackn button for u PC-ers)

but yea on AOI the NPC shops can jsut send your items to your room so u shouldn't ever have that problem every again even if u have 30 weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-11-08 16:45 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 07:48 PM
I still don't understand how melee classes claim to need so much PP when everything we do as well costs PP, and most techs cost more PP than most Arts, especially if we use the PP-devouring Damu- series.

I get through just fine with 4 offensive weapons and 10 photon charges. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Chuck_Norris
Nov 8, 2007, 07:50 PM
You seem to forget that our weapons don't have 1500 PP, Remedy.

Reipard
Nov 8, 2007, 07:51 PM
I'm, erm, rather dumbfounded at the moment. You're saying that going to your room to drop your items, or sorting through your inventory every run or two, isn't worth complaining about?

An online RPG is 1 part inventory management, 3 parts combat. Why would it be worth complaining about? Especially considering in three-five runs I still don't get completely filled up with useless stuff. And these are 1up runs. -1up Runs-. It is useless synth mat hell.

So how come it's never been a problem for me? Because I don't mind occasionally taking not even a minute to sell the useless crap at my shop trip to restock on PCs and Tris. And it coming down to going to my room to empty my inventory out is an incredibly rare occasion- not to mention a trip that doesn't take long.

If you run a mission 3-6 consecutive times, you're going to have to get a clue that your inventory might be maxing out soon. It's not like you have to keep a worried eye on your inventory every few minutes. Nor is it like the solution takes longer than 40 seconds - 3 minutes.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-11-08 16:50, chuck_norris wrote:
You seem to forget that our weapons don't have 1500 PP, Remedy.1328, and your Arts don't take 36 PP a shot, either (or 57, or 12 every second with a glitch that can sap a rod of 400+ PP).

If PP's an issue, go Yohmei, or grind your weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-11-08 16:48, Remedy wrote:
I still don't understand how melee classes claim to need so much PP when everything we do as well costs PP, and most techs cost more PP than most Arts, especially if we use the PP-devouring Damu- series.

I get through just fine with 4 offensive weapons and 10 photon charges. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

yea striking weapons have like 200-or so PP XD

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 07:56 PM
no but ours can take up around 34 a hit very quickly.

and yohemi only has like 300 PP its not that much more XD

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-11-08 14:46, Zorafim wrote:

This is going to get worse if normal items have to be set to random for us to get meseta, too. Considering this, there may be someone picking items you don't want, and of course they'll come back to you. I can see inventory space filling up very quickly with this. The item dropoff thing we're getting will help with things that we want to keep, but I can easily see our bag being quickly filled with useless items.

Why does this keep going over your head? Normal Items can be in Set Order as well. As long as they aren't on Give Finder, the meseta will get split evenly.

Noblewine
Nov 8, 2007, 08:08 PM
Woot that's good I'm glad they are fixing the meseta problem. Though the updates are gonna be interesting.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-11-08 16:56, pikachief wrote:

and yohemi only has like 300 PP its not that much more XDNo one's forcing you to use HPC. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
On 2007-11-08 17:13, Remedy wrote:

On 2007-11-08 16:56, pikachief wrote:

and yohemi only has like 300 PP its not that much more XDNo one's forcing you to use HPC. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HPC! u couldnt pay me to use that god-forsaken item.

I bought one for 700k and INSTANTLY sold it to the next person i saw after using it for 1 run, for only 300k cuz that was all the money he had and i wanted to get rid of it!

And yes i know i have a techer with high level spells and a gunner, but my fighters runs out of PP much quicker than both of those.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 8, 2007, 08:17 PM
On 2007-11-08 16:34, Remedy wrote:
I must be the only person that never has problems with inventory space at all, and I carry 8 weapons and 6 armors.

Oh wow, 8 weapons.

My normal "empty" inventory as a WT is usually around 45-48.

Neith
Nov 8, 2007, 08:22 PM
If you can't be bothered selling up/going to your room after every few runs, do the obvious and carry less. I constantly carry around 34 items (sometimes near 40 on my Gunner), and I never have a rare board skip me, or complain about getting Kerseline. Either sell it, drop it, or carry less. Simple really.

Remedy, Anga Jabroga is 40PP (at Lv11-20, not sure on 21+) per use, on a Fortefighter. Ank Pikor has 354PP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Even 20PP skills sap through weapons like crazy. Although, I don't see why you'd need a huge array of weapons unless there's multiple element mobs (like Parum, you need Ice/Ground weapons mainly). Still, even carrying a few of each weapon, there shouldn't be an issue with inventory space. Just use charges. If you're running out, chances are you're using PA's when you don't need to.

I remember PSO where we only had 30 item slots. That was fun too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-11-08 17:08, Obsidian_Knight wrote:Why does this keep going over your head? Normal Items can be in Set Order as well. As long as they aren't on Give Finder, the meseta will get split evenly.

Now tell how my situation will be different if I set it to order.

Does everyone want a conflict in this topic? I'm really not in a good enough mood to drop things like this.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah, but Jabroga's even slower and longer delayed than Gi- techs. I can usually get two off per Jabroga, and two Gi-s is like 72 PP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

You don't gotta remind me. Elemental wands, elemental canes, a Resta Merge, two armors, four units, two mags, mono/di/trifluids, scape dolls (WHICH TOOK UP ONE INVENTORY SLOT EACH)... oi. fun times

McLaughlin
Nov 8, 2007, 08:36 PM
On 2007-11-08 17:26, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-11-08 17:08, Obsidian_Knight wrote:Why does this keep going over your head? Normal Items can be in Set Order as well. As long as they aren't on Give Finder, the meseta will get split evenly.

Now tell how my situation will be different if I set it to order.

Does everyone want a conflict in this topic? I'm really not in a good enough mood to drop things like this.

It won't. I just wanted to make sure you could grasp this meseta distribution thing.

Sell crap when you buy supplies? It really isn't any inconvenience. In the expansion this is a non-issue.

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 08:46 PM
Yes, I understand the meseta thing. Set to order and Random both give everyone in the group the same amount of meseta, which I understood well before I asked the question, and meseta is categorized as a common item instead of a rare item, meaning that everyone in the group will get those giganites and soldoniums that nobody really wants if we want that meseta.

As for managing your items, it's a minor inconvenience, which not everyone wants to put up with. At least not consistently enough that we'll never be bordering the 60 items mark.
Considering we'll actually get a decent amount of meseta for useless items come expansion, though, I won't complain about rare junk. After all, 75% of a kerseline is 3000 meseta, enough for 6 trimates.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 08:48 PM
Who even picks up useless stuff like Giganites and whatnot? If it's not red and it's not something I immediately need (a la trimates, deljaban blades, etc.), I don't even touch it. *shrug*

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 08:51 PM
I'm hoping everyone shares your thought process. I haven't seen many people pick up needless items, but God help us if their kind spawns more quickly now that there is a reason not to set normal items to finder.

Oh, um, for the PP thing, if your rods had the same amount of PP as melee weapons did, your gi techs would take around 15 PP instead of 50.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-11-08 17:57 ]</font>

Ryogen
Nov 8, 2007, 10:09 PM
FPS while sitting seems like the one thing I'm happy for.

Reipard
Nov 8, 2007, 10:14 PM
Maybe if less synth mats dropped and more complete weapons did. Those actually sell for something.

Dragwind
Nov 8, 2007, 10:18 PM
How could you complain about such things? It takes like...one minute to sell your unwanted loot. For the rest, just make a quick stop to deposit and you're good to go.

TimeswiperX
Nov 9, 2007, 12:06 AM
This definitely is the biggest update I've yet to see in PSU.
Excitement level has reached a new high for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TranceZiggy
Nov 9, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-11-06 21:48, chuck_norris wrote:

I forsee alot of pantie shots.

Shishi-O
Nov 9, 2007, 01:31 AM
la la la la la...waiting still happies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Shou
Nov 9, 2007, 01:33 AM
I have been a figunner for 75 lvls and a FT for 100 lvls. Melee weapons run out 2X faster than rods, or even wands for that matter, if you are spamming skill PA. In AoI the "just attack" feature will help this issue. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2007-11-08 22:34 ]</font>

creativehope
Nov 9, 2007, 01:44 AM
On 2007-11-08 16:50, chuck_norris wrote:
You seem to forget that our weapons don't have 1500 PP, Remedy.

Not to beat a dead horse here but you seem to forget that you dont have to use photons for every attack, chuck, as a fighgunner and fortefigher I may run out of pp for 3 to 5 of my 12 weapons if I am careless and going for big damage but when playing as team i may run out of pp for 3 weapons at best the regular attack is a nice feature when the enemy is knocked down

Zorafim
Nov 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
I'd like to point out that the first part of any PA does more damage on average than the full normal combo of that weapon, while offering more strategical value. The only thing I use normal attacks for is breaking boxes.

panzer_unit
Nov 9, 2007, 09:55 AM
... you at least use a cheap PA on a high-PP or high-regen weapon when you're fighting unimportant targets, right?

Do PA hits regain PP for melee weapons, or is it just normal attacks?

Helly
Nov 12, 2007, 02:44 AM
I take it this update doesn't remove the cheese-leveling ability for boost/deboost technics? Does anybody know which update does that?

Umberger
Nov 12, 2007, 02:53 AM
On 2007-11-11 23:44, Helly wrote:
I take it this update doesn't remove the cheese-leveling ability for boost/deboost technics? Does anybody know which update does that?

There is not, nor has there ever been any mention of that being taken away.

You will still be able to do "buff circles" and cast debuffs over and over to get EXP for them.

Helly
Nov 12, 2007, 02:57 AM
On 2007-11-11 23:53, Umberger wrote:
There is not, nor has there ever been any mention of that being taken away.

You will still be able to do "buff circles" and cast debuffs over and over to get EXP for them.

Huh? But I coulda swore I read on here some weeks back that AoI or updates leading to it fixed that "issue". x_X

Umberger
Nov 12, 2007, 03:09 AM
Nope. Still works. I'm pretty sure it's not a bug/glitch...or else it would have been fixed by now.

Nano-bot
Nov 12, 2007, 03:23 AM
what are you guys on about? cheese leveling? is it chedder?

Esufer
Nov 12, 2007, 08:40 AM
How much of this will we get if we don't purchase AoI straight off?