PDA

View Full Version : lvling spell's

awesomegary
Nov 7, 2007, 02:20 PM
i just started my newmen about a week ago i need to know where is the best place to lvl my spells to 21 before AOI

Kion
Nov 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
the favored place is linear line. Slow enemies, that spawn five at a time. Grab armor with 20% dark and you're set.

Remedy
Nov 7, 2007, 02:42 PM
Bingo. Linear Line A (or S, if you can scrape it) is probably the best place for Damu-s, Gi-s, and Nosu-s.

Broodstar1337
Nov 7, 2007, 02:50 PM
Plains Overlord. They have safe spots and the enemies there clump quite nicely.

ThEoRy
Nov 7, 2007, 03:07 PM
Wow this is like the third topic I linked to this other tech thread today!
A lil forum search button never killed anyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=158332&forum=20

Rizen
Nov 7, 2007, 03:39 PM
Personally, I do Sleeping Warriors S and S2 for the mobs health and multiple mobs.

Remedy
Nov 7, 2007, 03:39 PM
Sleeping S/S2 is more difficult because Golmaros jump around too effing much.

MattMattic
Nov 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
i don't think you will be able to get them all to 21 before aoi, but good luck

Rizen
Nov 7, 2007, 03:45 PM
I agree with that, but I usually abandon those missions if they spawn first.

My two favorite maps in SW is:
First spawn Badirasx5 (additional 2 in box) with another 5 spawn in the next room (with 3 Golmaros if you walk too far out).
First spawn Badiras x5 with 4 spawning after and another 5 spawn after that. 5 more Golmaros spawn after that and you can use the wall as a safe point to level Nos- Ra- and Foie/Diga.

Others maps only have about 1 spawn you can milk before you deal with Golmaros.

darthplagis
Nov 7, 2007, 04:08 PM
if you want to do buffs set up a buff party either in the hives or raffon plains (they both have cubes and are at the 1st mission in the chain so easily joinable).

now for debuffs the hive is the place, there are 4 pannon spawn in room 1 of B3 after you go to the recharge cube, just head down there and debuff till rods are empty then recharge. it takes awhile but it works.

as for attack spells linear line runs (just use one tech through out both runs then repeat).

remember use C rank wands/rods as its cheaper. pumpkin heads are ACE for buffs

awesomegary
Nov 8, 2007, 12:43 PM
thank you every one this helps alot. will i better get started.