PDA

View Full Version : Formal Dress question

beatrixkiddo
Nov 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
It's only available as long as this event is running, so you better get the feathers to get one!

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
Sorry if this has been asked a zillion times.

I just logged back in after a long time away.

I see the Formal Dress I have long coveted has been released in the 1Up Cup. Is it going to be a permanent offering there, is it rotating in and out, or is my shot past, and now I will need to save up a ridiculous amount of Meseta?

Thanks. It's fun to be back!

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:07 PM
Haha. :'( Not a chance, I don't think. I need 20 feathers, and only the last event is available.

Anyone got 20 feathers they don't need?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 7, 2007, 10:10 PM
Next week all four are available. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

R2R_Crysaki
Nov 7, 2007, 10:12 PM
do know about the 30 rappy feather reward right?

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:15 PM
Kind of. I have to perfect all four missions, and then I get a 30-feather reward right?

How hard is it to perfect, and can I get the 20 feathers using liberal amounts of partial credit?

DanMalak
Nov 7, 2007, 10:20 PM
You can probably get 10's on all C rank missions with a decent partner pretty fast. 4 missions shouldn't be to hard eh? then you can get you're formalwear with 10 extra rappy feathers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 10:21 PM
It's not bad on C, actually. B is fairly challenging if you solo it, and A is challenging if you're in a party.

This is all at high level, of course.

DanMalak
Nov 7, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-11-07 19:21, Zorafim wrote:
It's not bad on C, actually. B is fairly challenging if you solo it, and A is challenging if you're in a party.

This is all at high level, of course.

Actually you cant get 10's on all of them/the rappy feathers solo. cough* moataab needs 2 ppl atleast cough*

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:23 PM
I'm level 22. I think my highest level friend is 28.

I'm screwed aren't I?

I'm kind of bummed because I was really looking forward to the formalwear, and I wish I had known a month ago that it was coming up. I could have had more time and also been able to level up.

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 10:24 PM
Get a party, convince them to get ten points, learn how to perfect the mission. You can still pull off the C missions if you start now and work hard next week, which will get you enough for the formal wear. If you're really lucky with rappies, you may also have enough for the bikini.

DanMalak
Nov 7, 2007, 10:26 PM
no, you can make it even as a low level. With a normal party of 4 people on C rank should be fairly easy. (usually since there's 1 lvl 30+ meele type just swarming through everything for fast exp)

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:27 PM
ok, thanks guys

DanMalak
Nov 7, 2007, 10:32 PM
I can help you next week since I'm usually bored when I'm on PSU now with the spamming of A rank partys and all, C rank would be fun. xD I just hope you're on PC/PS2 though, if you are hit me up and we can exchange cards, i'll just be waiting in my room, doing nothing.

Zorafim
Nov 7, 2007, 10:35 PM
As a note, make sure to do the older missions as soon as you can. Chances are, there's some high level out there that doesn't want to solo the Cs, but still wants those feathers.

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:36 PM
Oh man. Thanks for the offer, but I am totally on 360.

However, I am absolutely not above taking a similar offer from a 360 player. I play mostly in the evenings, Eastern US time. I'm on my way to bed now though.

You guys rock.

suncrush
Nov 7, 2007, 10:37 PM
By the way, where are the missions? I know of the one in the Club on the Colony, but not the others

LadyMoon
Nov 8, 2007, 06:47 AM
They are all in the club. For two weeks now they have only listed one mission, but tomorrow all four should be listed, you pick the ones you need.