PDA

View Full Version : future capped PAs...

Zorak000
Nov 7, 2007, 11:30 PM
What will you do when you cap a PA in AotI?

Mystil
Nov 7, 2007, 11:36 PM
Keep using it like I've been doing when it reached 30.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 7, 2007, 11:43 PM
Most of my PAs will stay with me until I find something I like better and have to put it away. I'd only remove PAs as I switch between FoG and PT.

pikachief
Nov 8, 2007, 01:04 AM
yea now that we have the ability of keeping our PAs on the side i shall now go on a quest to get every PA in the game to lvl 40 O.o (and seeing lvl 50 spells in single player possibly lvl 50 in the future O.o)

wow thats a lot of PAs.... i think i'll start on my Crossbows http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zorafim
Nov 8, 2007, 01:18 AM
It depends if I like it or not. Right now, my goal is to hit 30 with every melee PA. If there's reason for me to go higher, then I'll keep the PA. If not, I'll disk it and put it in storage. So far, though, there are many PAs I'm planning on disking.

Umberger
Nov 8, 2007, 01:28 AM
On 2007-11-07 22:04, pikachief wrote:
yea now that we have the ability of keeping our PAs on the side i shall now go on a quest to get every PA in the game to lvl 40

Not saying it's impossible, but uh...it's about as close as it gets.

I'm just going to keep them on me, since I don't really have a need for any other PAs...I never multiclass (I only play FF/FI with my friends just for fun, so Majarra works fine). Doubt I'll be capping most of them anytime soon anyways. =p

mizukage
Nov 8, 2007, 02:36 AM
I really like the PA disk conversion in AOI. Once it comes out, I am going to put away Dus Daggas and work on another PA instead. Once I cap Foie, I will work on Megid. And generally, I will be capping a lot of skills and putting it away until I get a nice long list of capped skills. However, I will never put away Renkai Buyou-zan, Gravity Strike, and Gifoie.

Tetsaru
Nov 8, 2007, 02:49 AM
Seeing as how I'm a Fortegunner, usually when I cap something, I just start leveling something else as soon as I can, unless I REALLY need to use it to help the party out. Rifle bullets take a LOOONG time to level... >_<