PDA

View Full Version : need quick way to make semi pure striking mag

chaoskila
Nov 8, 2007, 07:08 AM
i just need 80 striking

i didnt like the pink striking one so im going to make a "striking armor mag" its 10 armor and 10 tech and the rest is striking.

bloodflowers
Nov 8, 2007, 08:19 AM
There is no sense in doing this. If you're going for 41x, 43x, 44x, 45x then you should make them pure - only way to get reasonable synth results (if you're lucky). If it's a 42x only then does it really not matter.

Edit: if you actually meant you want a 42x series - cheapest way is a mix of De Ragans Breath and PA Fragments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bloodflowers on 2007-11-08 05:20 ]</font>

Alamar
Nov 8, 2007, 02:04 PM
A ranks are going down in price now try looking for deals there. I went to player shops and bought some cheapo B ranks and also had freinds give give me any C rank weapons they found in a run. But A rank is the faster if you can afford it. Since S ranks are really popular now since they are dropping like mad. Like I said earlier look around player shops I am sure people are trying to dump some of them to make space for AOI and new weapons.

Mystil
Nov 8, 2007, 02:15 PM
On 2007-11-08 04:08, chaoskila wrote:
i just need 80 striking

i didnt like the pink striking one so im going to make a "striking armor mag" its 10 armor and 10 tech and the rest is striking.

You'll still get the 41x series http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif. If you want a different 41x, just buy a new PM device of it's category.

tailz
Nov 8, 2007, 03:49 PM
just for the record... 10 armor and 10 tech is gonna screw you worse than havin 0 in both... if its 0, you'll know to go to a friend to make armor/tech weps on their pure PM... if its 10, you'll do it with urs and most likely fail miserably (not trying to be negative, but as many tech/armor things ive failed on pure PMs, i wont ever put stuff in anything thats not pure)

adding 10 points might give you 2% increase, if ur lucky...

go with a pure striking and use an evolution device to get one you like

make the best of this update and feed it all the 4* striking weps people pick up all the time

in case you havent seen all of your options, heres all the PMs --> PM Evolution Devices (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/pm_evolution_devices/)

chaoskila
Nov 8, 2007, 04:01 PM
i dont want to make anything on this mag i just want to have it...

Randomness
Nov 8, 2007, 06:31 PM
Well, if you dont want it for synthing, just pick the exact model you want, then feed according to its series. Also, if its a striking series, you can always use random -mates...