PDA

View Full Version : Been leveling zonde and it occurs to me...

Telina
Nov 8, 2007, 03:59 PM
I've been trying to get Zonde up to 30 for the expansion, and this just now occured to me. Is there, or was there any mention of making certain skills easier to level? I don't want things to fly up to 40, but any sort of break when leveling these piercing spells would be sweet.

I just can't imagine leveling zonde barta or megid to 41 and beyond when the time draws near. i imagine the rangers might be wondering the same with their laser cannons. i'm not a ranger so i've no idea if leveling them is comparable to leveling zonde.

Shou
Nov 8, 2007, 04:02 PM
There has been no info on easier PA lvling. But... in AoI zonde has nockback so that will make it much easier to lvl. So yes some techs are easier to lvl. :3

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 8, 2007, 04:58 PM
You have to hit the enemies with all ranged weapons in order for PA level to increase. It doesn't go up just firing it.

panzer_unit
Nov 8, 2007, 05:01 PM
The new laser PA that staggers whatever it hits is easier to level since you can hit more targets on average, since things get stuck when they wander into the line you're covering.

Remedy
Nov 8, 2007, 05:14 PM
From what I've heard from people that play JP AotI, stuff's somewhat easier to level. Not "holy shit it's so easy now", but "huh, it's kinda easier".