PDA

View Full Version : Account Subscription Help.

Lunar1
Nov 8, 2007, 04:45 PM
Uhhh...I need help with something!

Earlier today, it said the credit card I used to buy my PSU account was declined and my account was put on hold. I updated the payment information with another credit card, but it still gave me this message:

"We attempted to charge you this month, but your card was declined and your subscription has been put ON HOLD. In order to continue your account, you must cancel your current account using the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button and then purchase a new subscription"

Please please please please PLEASE don't tell me I have to start my account over! If anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciate if you told me! I've been playing PSU from day 1, and it would really suck if I had to start from scratch!

>_<

Mod Edit: Title Edited for Clarity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-11-08 16:35 ]</font>

DavidNel
Nov 8, 2007, 04:47 PM
I doubt they would delete your account.... I was off of PSU for 6+ months, and they still had all of my info. Don't worry too much about it, and just get your credit card settled. I think that's more important than a game, lol.

JAFO22000
Nov 8, 2007, 04:53 PM
Cancelling your subscription does not delete your characters. There have been many people who cancelled their Guardians License, then came back a few months later and found their characters where they left them.

I suppose this is what the site is telling you to do. It looks like you have to cancel your subscription, then you should be able to start up a new one right away with the new credit card. I'm not sure how it links your characters to your payment account as I play on 360 (which is linked through your gamer tag).

zxeros
Nov 8, 2007, 04:58 PM
You have to cancel your subscription to resubscribe. Dont wrry you will still have all your stuff when you do it. This only happen when you dont have no money on the card when your lincense is over. But just to make sure go to the official board and ask one of the mod or put up a post in the Technical Support or General Board and someone will help you.