PDA

View Full Version : what should i do with my level 45 human?

hans4
Nov 8, 2007, 08:10 PM
its got 5 mil on him so im not deleatin em. but im a wartecher......and i found out warthers suck. anyway the last time i played was like 4 months ago...anyway should i....

start over as a beast
become a different class
other suggestions?

SStrikerR
Nov 8, 2007, 08:16 PM
ummm dude, wartechers are awesome. magic+melee=win. dont listen to what other people say.
and if u do start over, the way to transfer ur money is called common box buddy, its in ur room.
and dont u have 3 other char slots?

Wallin
Nov 8, 2007, 08:17 PM
Acrotecher is best suited to humans, if I remember correctly. At least that's what I'm hoping since that's what my main will be. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rizen
Nov 8, 2007, 08:21 PM
Well actually...AT would also be very good choice for Beasts and Casts looking for a force class as well since support techs are more based tech level rather than TP.

Also, Whips would help fill the SUV/Nanoblast bar.

Ken_Silver
Nov 8, 2007, 08:25 PM
hey, I am a level 50 WT Human male, so if that counts for anything make use of the time you invested. A WT is "best used for" solo play, but I have never personally ran into someone who said "I'm leaving the party because you are a WT!" I'd say stick with the class because WT's can do a little of everything and thus are useful in a pinch (soloing or in teams, and I perfer the latter).

Then again, you could always just change classes, it'll cost you a pretty penny (if you are low on funds) but at least you'll keep the base level of 45. Only the job level will change.

Dragwind
Nov 8, 2007, 10:09 PM
Try everything. With AoI MP, shouldn't be hard. See what you like best.

Wavey
Nov 9, 2007, 12:06 AM
do you get alot more MP in AoI? even for lower level missions?

imfanboy
Nov 9, 2007, 12:16 AM
yes, you do get a lot more.

And WT is a very fine class. It isn't as DPS oriented as most of the other classes, but it can deal damage to anything on a very flat curve, and that damage will improve immensely in AotI - they have bows and cards for bullet-weak enemies, TECHNICs for magic-weak enemies, and spears and sabers for melee-weak enemies. The only thing they DON'T have is traps, and with Foie 30 as well as SE3 with the bow they shouldn't need it.