PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: OK, that's good, but what if you can't get onl

OmegaLegend
Nov 9, 2007, 02:04 AM
I had hoped to buy PSU: AotI for BOTH the PS2 and the XBox360, then came the game-breaking news that the XBox360 version is available via download only..... I hope this is only for now and not forever, since if this is true, then eventually ALL new releases for XBox360 could be only available via download and that would not be good! Besides, I only have a 20GB HD with my XBox360 and I don't know if/how I can move game saves from one XBox360 HD to another - If I did, I'd move ALL my XBox360 data to a 120GB HD in two seconds flat!

Umberger
Nov 9, 2007, 02:06 AM
On 2007-11-08 23:04, OmegaLegend wrote:
Besides, I only have a 20GB HD with my XBox360 and I don't know if/how I can move game saves from one XBox360 HD to another - If I did, I'd move ALL my XBox360 data to a 120GB HD in two seconds flat!

Pretty sure the 120gb HDD comes with a transfer kit/instructions on how to transfer your data.

Kufell
Nov 9, 2007, 02:46 AM
On 2007-11-08 23:04, OmegaLegend wrote:
I hope this is only for now and not forever, since if this is true, then eventually ALL new releases for XBox360 could be only available via download and that would not be good!
I doubt all new releases will one day be download only, just expansions.

Besides, I only have a 20GB HD with my XBox360 and I don't know if/how I can move game saves from one XBox360 HD to another - If I did, I'd move ALL my XBox360 data to a 120GB HD in two seconds flat!
I'm pretty sure when you purchase a 120gb HDD, it comes with a data transfere cable so you can move all your data from your old HDD to the new one.

D1ABOLIK
Nov 9, 2007, 02:48 AM
Im just bummed we dont get the offline portion.No new cinematics or anything.Sucks.That was the part i was looking forward to the most. =(

________
Mdr-1 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_MDR-1)

creativehope
Nov 9, 2007, 05:35 AM
Yes the 120gig hdd does come with a transfer cable and a transfer disc and instructions on how to transfer data over but at the same time as long as you dont mind losing the actual completion data you can also recover your account online. you will still keep your characters achievements points and such but you lose everything else such as saves from the actual game and all downloadable content can be redownloaded because its directly linked to your account so either way in the end getting the 120gig hdd is a good way to go

OmegaLegend
Nov 10, 2007, 02:15 AM
On 2007-11-09 02:35, creativehope wrote:
Yes the 120gig hdd does come with a transfer cable and a transfer disc and instructions on how to transfer data over but at the same time as long as you dont mind losing the actual completion data you can also recover your account online. you will still keep your characters achievements points and such but you lose everything else such as saves from the actual game and all downloadable content can be redownloaded because its directly linked to your account so either way in the end getting the 120gig hdd is a good way to go

As in, I'd lose all the data pertaining to game saves and such?