PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Topic closed.

Remedy
Nov 9, 2007, 07:42 AM
Fuck it. Giving it to Trinitaria. Topic closed. Thanks for shitting it up, Flowen. gb2seabed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-11-11 15:33 ]</font>

Trinitaria
Nov 9, 2007, 07:51 AM
AH, I want that o.O !!

PM me NOW Remedy !!

biggabertha
Nov 9, 2007, 08:20 AM
Yeah, I'd like that as well but have very little to offer in exchange. Amongst the rare synth materials I have, I only have two 50% weapons, one's a dark Gigasaud and the other's a light Jitseen - but they're not exactly the best things to trade for such a rare crea weapon. I'm sure you could get much better offers even in the meseta department.

I've seen other crea weapons go for around 700,000 above 30% but a Seva Cresa's pretty rough. Lots of ATA and ATP makes it a nice weapon for Guntechers, Fortegunners or even Fortetechers using sabers for their normal hits on multiple spotted enemies resistant to their main means of attack. Nice one on the synth!

Remedy
Nov 9, 2007, 11:30 AM
Well, guess it's a S/T topic now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Nov 10, 2007, 08:29 AM
--->

Remedy
Nov 10, 2007, 11:58 PM
Replied to both PMs.

Here's a tip to those making offers: I do not have alts. I do not play a class other than Fortecher. Please stop offering me melee weapons, guns, and the like. They are useless to me.

Remedy
Nov 11, 2007, 05:17 PM
Answered both PMs. People are low-balling this thing, and I'm not going to let it go for something I don't feel is worthwhile.

HFlowen
Nov 11, 2007, 05:20 PM
I'm forced to make an obligatory "lolcrea" post.

You may as well keep it, free bump.

Remedy
Nov 11, 2007, 05:42 PM
Right, because a weapon that strikes two units of a multi-part enemy, grinds to the point where it competes with a 9* weapon, and is 50% elemental is completely worthless. Uh huh. It would make a fantastic AT or WT weapon for light enemies, of which AotI has loads.

But sure, make your lolcrea post. It won't be me that looks foolish for it.

-Hyacia-
Nov 11, 2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah, it has 1 more atp then ungrinded buccaneer at +10 grinds. It would be pretty nifty, and I like its little curve on it xD But I have no characters to make it worth while. Goodluck with getting a trade though.

HFlowen
Nov 11, 2007, 06:26 PM
Oh wow, I wasn't even trying to be mean, but I'll elaborate.
The only crea saber that grinds well is the cresabra. If someone managed to grind this seva to 10, then yea, it would be about the same as a base buccaneer (with crap PP), then again, you could grind a bucc to 1 and still win.

Now, let's be realistic and say you got it to 5-ish. It's still worse than a jitseen and with percent only applying to weapon atp in about... five days, this is a problem.

Oh yea, no one uses normal attacks by the way. Sometimes to get a few more PP to fit another attack in (which you might be doing a lot of with 179 PP), but photon charges are still infinitely better.

Creas are not in demand and sell cheaply so long as mid percent 9 star weapons continue to deal the same damage as a 50% crea does. This is why you are getting "lowballed", you're over estimating the value and usefulness of the weapon.

Sorry for looking "foolish" but when you say something like: "I do not play a class other than Fortecher. Please stop offering me melee weapons," and then try to tell me the usefulness of a crea, I can't help but laugh.

Side notes: Might get lucky and find a crea collector around here, but as I said, you may as well keep it.

Sorry this took about an hour to type, I broke my right hand this afternoon.

Remedy
Nov 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
I'm not telling it to you from my experience, I'm telling it to you from friends of mine that play ATs on JP PSU.

But whatever. Screw it, I'll give it to the first person that asked me about it, because she's been very, very insistent about asking me about it every time I get on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Topic closed, I fucking give up. I turn out something "rare" and it's still worth nothing.,