PDA

View Full Version : recent problems

Wyndham
Nov 9, 2007, 04:09 PM
first, a person who used to be my friend hates me, and refuse to tell me why.
second, the girl i liked cut me out of her life, and she too won't tell me why.
third, my Wii broke, and I had to send it in for repairs.
fourth, my Japanese PSP can't upgrade or downgrade because the person who sold it to me screwed with it, so I had to buy a new slim PSP to play Castlevania.
fifth, i messed up putting the screen protector on my slim, and now i need another screen protector, but I can't get a ride.
sixth, when i tell my sister or brother to leave my room, they just yell at me and refuse to leave, and they play my game systems whenever im not looking, and things like that.

I feel like crap.

mizukage
Nov 10, 2007, 09:47 PM
Sorry to hear that you feel like crap, but...

1) Forget it, it doesn't matter.
2) Forget it, it doesn't matter.
3) The problem with refurbished consoles, cheap but filled with errors.
4) Never purchase another region's console with lack of accessible imported goods/upgrades/updates.
5) Walking is a good exercise, even the Pannon (http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/637/903-m.jpg) believes so.
6) Be nice to your siblings.

Now, you no longer have any problems dood!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

trypticon
Nov 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
On 2007-11-10 18:47, mizukage wrote:
Sorry to hear that you feel like crap, but...

1) Forget it, it doesn't matter.
2) Forget it, it doesn't matter.
3) The problem with refurbished consoles, cheap but filled with errors.
4) Never buy a PSP because they suck.
5) Walking is a good exercise, even the Pannon (http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/637/903-m.jpg) believes so.
6) Be nice to your siblings.

Now, you no longer have any problems dood!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

fixed it for you.

Sayara
Nov 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
Look at it this way; these problems aren't exactly life threatening, so rejoice!

DizzyDi
Nov 12, 2007, 04:24 PM
Your PSP probably can't upgrade because it has a custom firmware. You oughta be happy that = FREE GAEMS for you.
Everything isn't that big of a deal. Friends come and go and girls most certainly do. To put it bluntly you just gotta lrn2deal.
Dude obviously wasn't your true friend in the first place if he hates you alluva sudden.
A c'mon, don't get butthurt over some random chick that you have a crush on. She put you out of her life? Well take the hint and move on. For me its "If she doesn't want me, then fuck her. I don't want her funky ass either if its like that." She's not shedding any tears over you, so don't waste your time and shed any over her.
Your Wii breaking may be a blessing in disguise. Find something else to do with your time. Write a great american novel, paint a picture, learn german, something.

Wyndham
Nov 13, 2007, 11:11 AM
actually, I can't get back to custom firmware, so I just got a new one. I just wish they would a least tell me what I did wrong, so that I could learn from my mistakes.

and I have another problem every so often, if i bend my knee, i hear this noise,and my knee hurts like hell. and it'll be a while before I can see the doctor. I'm afraid I might need a cast. the worst time it happened, i was on the op floor in bed and my dad was on the first floor. i had to slide slowly down the stairs on my black to get to the second floor where he could hear me. I ended up lying down on the floor for 20 minutes while my knee had to stay still or it would hurt worse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wyndham on 2007-11-13 08:18 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Nov 13, 2007, 11:57 AM
Your knee most likely popped out of socket. Prolly good to get that looked into.

Wyndham
Nov 13, 2007, 12:07 PM
it wouldn't be a problem, except it's happened several times. and sometimes it hurts without the sound.

edit: it just happened again. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wyndham on 2007-11-13 09:13 ]</font>

Sayara
Nov 13, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-11-13 08:57, ABDUR101 wrote:
Your knee most likely popped out of socket. Prolly good to get that looked into.

mizukage
Nov 13, 2007, 05:04 PM
On 2007-11-13 08:11, Wyndham wrote:
if i bend my knee, i hear this noise,and my knee hurts like hell. and it'll be a while before I can see the doctor. I'm afraid I might need a cast. the worst time it happened, i was on the op floor in bed and my dad was on the first floor. i had to slide slowly down the stairs on my black to get to the second floor where he could hear me. I ended up lying down on the floor for 20 minutes while my knee had to stay still or it would hurt worse.

Sounds like you either have a dislocated knee-cap or even possibly a popped vein.. No, I am not trying to scare you, but if you have knee pain and hear strange noises when bending it, it can be very serious. You better get proper treatment immediately.

Before you do so, you can try some temporary methods which include taking Tylenol or Motrin. You may also try some sort of lotions, if not patches.

Wyndham
Nov 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
I can probably go this week. my mom needs to make an appointment first. >_<

Sayara
Nov 13, 2007, 10:25 PM
Now it seems like you are whining.

If the pain is as bad as it seems it should be an emergency (and or urgently done.) Bad Parenting or not, emergencies come first.

hollowtip
Nov 14, 2007, 12:37 AM
On 2007-11-13 19:25, Sayara wrote:
Now it seems like you are whining.

If the pain is as bad as it seems it should be an emergency (and or urgently done.) Bad Parenting or not, emergencies come first.

If it's not broken it can wait, it's not life threatening, and if he can walk on it without aggravating it's not that big of a deal.

Kendrik
Nov 14, 2007, 03:34 AM
My knees make loud popping noises pretty much every time I crouch; it's been going on for years.

Basically, I have nothing of merit to say, but now seemed like as good of a time as any to talk about my loud knees.