PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Point of Word Bubbles.... and Shops...

buzyb77
Nov 9, 2007, 08:07 PM
During the Event I have Said And Read many things in word bubbles... but few people seem to even read them...

I asked many times as my LvL 91FT...(who should be higher...but Mech gun glich...errr ... any way)

As my 91 FT Brigid...I asked For a 80+ party on A rank...only to be invited by a LVL 12...30...and 15
not 1x or 2x...but 10x....

Today unmunst the Selling Crap X for 2x meseta or mor that the Shops have listed...not only that but just spamming in general.... I mean come on with people Like these..Who really needs it?

Also Today I was on Voltron..LVL 52..maybe 53 FtG asking for Moatob Rank C...C folf... and that Iwanted a Rank 10.. I was infited to a Colony B Mission...That I lagged out of after the Boss Died... A Parnum Mission that we got a 6 in... I was next nite 2x by a LVL 8 PTy lears 6x by people that were inviting every body they saw...and Lasly by a party that we wre ok on till we got to the Switches and the bods of Friendship...Bil De.... knocke the dude halfway across the board because the other two also stayed as close to us as they could...instead of killing him...(noe Still need A Few Rank 10s on that Moatob...

Or how about the times when spammers find Spammer Frinds and type the same thing just so it Fill the whole Screen..

I wish we had real GMs...and a contact system so the people would cut it out....

on to a Pevious topice...

How many people wish .(during this event at least) that their was Servers that were LVL restricted..
because I am sure some Level X that you din't say invited you..

Sinue_v2
Nov 9, 2007, 08:13 PM
Ignoring a word bubble spam is much easier than ignoring a text box spam. They're both a pain in the ass to deal with, but at least with word bubbles you can read what other people are saying without having to turn on a bunch of debilitating censors or continual scrolling.

ThEoRy
Nov 9, 2007, 08:54 PM
chat bubbles are for communication. and shops are so you can sell things. I know it's a hard concept to grasp. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

buzyb77
Nov 9, 2007, 09:06 PM
go to uni 1 or 2...or any unit with 2 full stars... and tell them...

ThEoRy
Nov 9, 2007, 09:07 PM
my mommy told me not to talk to strangers..

Morpheo
Nov 9, 2007, 09:13 PM
lvl restricted servers would be what made PSU the greatest game.....ever..... even more than that..........its an unspeakable awsomeness that i wish existed..... yet sadly, it doesnt........

DarthRuin
Nov 9, 2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah the chat system in PSU is pretty messed up, it's flaws were highlighted during this event.