PDA

View Full Version : 3rd variation ex mission

gryphonvii
Nov 10, 2007, 12:26 AM
anybody get demoralized yet? I tried the gol dova one and got mauled badly, was totally unprepared. Anybody have any strategies for accomplishing these variations or even surviving long enough to kill some enemies?

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 12:29 AM
Gol Dova: majarra spam
Kamatoze: majarra spam
Druha Gorha: majarra spam
Carriguine: majarra spam

buzyb77
Nov 10, 2007, 12:30 AM
scream boo at the start of the match...then youse your Bilx the Cat time rewinding powers while you eat the big reshroom or the Green leaf then use your Super spreadshot and hyperpowers to release the 365 mini nukes in stagger waves to kill the all an break the boxes in that 1st 5-10 sec that you loose. while waiting for monsters to spawn...

pikachief
Nov 10, 2007, 12:30 AM
suprisingly... i find tornado dance helpful against the gol dova O.o

Remedy
Nov 10, 2007, 12:32 AM
Gol Dova: Gidiga spam
Kamatoze: don't bother Gifoie spam
Druha Gorha: Gibarta/Damubarta spam
Carriguine: Gidiga spam

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 12:35 AM
I highly doubt those will work.

Remedy
Nov 10, 2007, 12:38 AM
It's the best a FT can do, so *shrug*

I still would rather stick to Parum EX 2 and Moatoob EX 1, at least those can be cleared fairly easily by FTs.

dogg1000
Nov 10, 2007, 12:38 AM
On 2007-11-09 21:32, Remedy wrote:

drua gohra are tech resistant last time i looked >.> and idk if cariguine are to

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 12:40 AM
Nope. Drua Gorha aren't tech resist, but techs can only hit part of it at a time. And they have a lot of HP.

Broodstar1337
Nov 10, 2007, 12:50 AM

Call me crazy, but I'd rather pick 'em off one at a time with the base techs (usually Foie and Diga). You try to take 'em all out at once and you run the risk of not killing everyone in time. Sure, there's the chance of that happening with single-shot techs, but at least they go down one by one with the chance of dropping something nifty.

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 01:24 AM
That's what I do personally, except I use Gi-techs on groups of small mobs like Badira/Naval, and Foie/Nosdiga on larger mobs. And Dambarta isn't good on the Vanda/Drua Gorha one. I find Rabarta spam more effective.

Mystil
Nov 10, 2007, 01:26 AM
I havent had any problems with the EX missions. Its completing them that is difficult.

Gol Dovas were always a joke.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-11-09 22:26 ]</font>

u_r
Nov 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
On 2007-11-09 21:29, Zael wrote:
Gol Dova: mech gun glitch
Kamatoze: mech gun glitch
Druha Gorha: mech gun glitch
Carriguine: mech gun glitch

fixxed it for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 10, 2007, 11:01 AM
On 2007-11-10 07:13, u_r wrote:

fixxed it for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm not entirely sure about the others, but I'm fairly sure Komatoze are bullet resistant. And if I see someone using it as a crutch in MY game, they either stop or get a nice "you have been removed by the party leader" message.

Doing 40 damage per bullet on level 100 Go Vahra is not effective on any means. I know you can do more, but that's my personal experience with nubs using the glitch. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

beatrixkiddo
Nov 10, 2007, 11:07 AM
Gol Dova is bullet resistant, Kamatoze is bullet resistant, and I'm pretty sure Drua Gohra is bullet resisant. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 11:14 AM

No. Anyone that needs to use that stupid glitch to clear the EX because they can't do it otherwise fucking fail at this game to the point where they need to exploit glitches to clear the EX. I have no respect for these people and refuse to play with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-11-10 08:17 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Nov 10, 2007, 11:56 AM

Gidiga on a Gol Dova?

lol

I think dambarta might be a bit more effective.

Sekani
Nov 10, 2007, 12:13 PM

Fail. Dus Majarra kills faster than mechgun glitch in all four cases.

u_r
Nov 10, 2007, 12:16 PM
40 per second? were you getting them numbers from? even WITH bullet resistance, I do 300-600 per second.

and you think I fail? how long have you been playing this game?

lemmie give you my stats... 320 hours in game. lv 81, with 18 mil and like 9 S class weapons, one being crea doubles 50% that I had stupid offers on.. 7 class's @ lv 10 and 7 ultimate PA moves..

tbh, thats not much. but how long have I been playing? 320 hours logged game time... about 100 of that time was spent sitting in my room logged off whilst I was asleep also..

so if you say I fail at the game, I laugh at you and say you fail at life, unlike some people I actually dont give a crap about this game.

LanVanDam13
Nov 10, 2007, 01:11 PM
i never even seen the mech gun glich or no how to use it

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 10, 2007, 01:19 PM
On 2007-11-10 09:16, u_r wrote:
40 per second? were you getting them numbers from? even WITH bullet resistance, I do 300-600 per second.

lemmie give you my stats... 320 hours in game. lv 81, with 18 mil and like 9 S class weapons, one being crea doubles 50% that I had stupid offers on.. 7 class's @ lv 10 and 7 ultimate PA moves..

tbh, thats not much. but how long have I been playing? 320 hours logged game time... about 100 of that time was spent sitting in my room logged off whilst I was asleep also..

so if you say I fail at the game, I laugh at you and say you fail at life, unlike some people I actually dont give a crap about this game.

all I have to say is, if you don't give a crap, don't defend yourself to people that mean nothing to you then. All you just did was prove that you do care a little. And I'm sure the exact counter argument to your whole, spent little time, have all this stuff is... you're exploiting a glitch, it's hella easy to level and find shyt if you do.

THE JACKEL

Sekani
Nov 10, 2007, 01:34 PM

And like I said, dus majarra kills faster. Fail.

All that and you're still an idiot. Fail again.

Your life is of no concern to me, but it's pretty obvious that you suck at the internet. Fail three times, you're out.

KRKcl17
Nov 10, 2007, 02:00 PM
Owned.

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 10, 2007, 02:10 PM
On 2007-11-10 10:34, Sekani wrote:

And like I said, dus majarra kills faster. Fail.

Funny thing is that I said 40 damage per bullet.

EDIT: Yeah Sekani ftw really. Dus Majarra is really what a Fighter owns with EX.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Konstanse_Xx on 2007-11-10 11:11 ]</font>

MrNomad
Nov 10, 2007, 02:11 PM
You all fail in my eyes, now go slit your wrists children!!!

ilovetypemoon
Nov 10, 2007, 03:26 PM
Gol Dova: majarra spam
Kamatoze: majarra spam
Druha Gorha: majarra spam
Carriguine: majarra spam

QFT. Did Parum Ex 3 with 4 marjaara spammers with ice spears. Drops the pigs like no other. We got at least one sweet death each time.

u_r
Nov 10, 2007, 06:05 PM
the whole point to it, is that fact you spend little time and gain things that would take months and maybe years to get. to obtain things in this game, and most MMO's takes so long that you have to be playing years for. a glitch that could get me that way faster, is obviously the right choice to do... why would you want to waste your life playing a game for years? even if you are having fun, in the end it means nothing. its a virtual world, a game... you shouldnt care

beatrixkiddo
Nov 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
If you don't like the pace of MMOs, play something else?

Zael
Nov 10, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-11-10 15:05, u_r wrote:
the whole point to it, is that fact you spend little time and gain things that would take months and maybe years to get. to obtain things in this game, and most MMO's takes so long that you have to be playing years for. a glitch that could get me that way faster, is obviously the right choice to do... why would you want to waste your life playing a game for years? even if you are having fun, in the end it means nothing. its a virtual world, a game... you shouldnt care

So you're using your laziness to justify cheating in an online game? lolfail

And playing this game isn't a waste of time if you enjoy it. You don't get anything materially out of it in the future, but you still entertained yourself for the time being spent playing it.

Your logic fails about as much as you do.

pikachief
Nov 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
On 2007-11-10 08:14, Zael wrote:

No. Anyone that needs to use that stupid glitch to clear the EX because they can't do it otherwise fucking fail at this game to the point where they need to exploit glitches to clear the EX. I have no respect for these people and refuse to play with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-11-10 08:17 ]</font>

lol i use the glitch for Ex missions and EX missions alone. I was about to finish it without it but it makes it easier and makes me more confident in finding S ranks.

is it still bad that i use it for 1 part of the game? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

KayinCloud
Nov 10, 2007, 06:58 PM
Since I don't have the frags for Dus Majarra, I've kinda just been dealing it out with Tornado Break and Rising Crush. I know there's better but I just make do that way since it's multi hits on Drua, Gol Dolva, Kamatoze and Carri

Sekani
Nov 10, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-11-10 15:58, KayinCloud wrote:
Since I don't have the frags for Dus Majarra, I've kinda just been dealing it out with Tornado Break and Rising Crush. I know there's better but I just make do that way since it's multi hits on Drua, Gol Dolva, Kamatoze and Carri

Try using Renkai Buyou-zan (sp?) or Assault Crush, they both hit pretty hard and pretty fast as well.

DragonStorm
Nov 10, 2007, 08:22 PM
EX-3 on GC/Hive Rocks!!! 2 runs and 4 Rucars dropped..i already got 1 XD so ya now i have 2 crea dubs, 1 sweet death and 1 rucar...this is going to be an amazing week as i will get tons of rucars.

TheBlackDeath
Nov 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
I'm getting a little tired of the way alot of people are talking about how everybody using the machinegun glitch is terrible and should be banned. When the 1up cup started I was a Fortefighter and happy about it. The first week was pretty good and players with my class were in somewhat high demand. When the second week came around, this was when I first heard about the glitch because someone in my party was doing it. Towards the end of that second week it seemed like everybody knew it. From the start of the third week, alot of people I knew had switched to Fortegunner or Fighgunner and were using the glitch. It was markedly more difficult for me to find a party and it even found me waiting for three hours saying that I was looking for one, but nobody would invite me. I didn't want to use the glitch but I was dragged into it anyway. I turned to doing it because I got desperate. The whole first week I was almost unable to do A runs save for a few when I had just gotten back from a three month hiatus, because my main character had no equipment due to unfortunate circumstances. Even when I got him re-equipped by the second week I wasn't able to find anything. Deadly Brilliance sucked for a lot of people but that's not my point. I ran for hours every day and managed to complete the EX missions but I was entirely unable to get anything I wanted. I couldn't even get a me/quick, so by the end of that week I had to buy one. When I had talked with my friends about this they said that they had gotten alot of stuff from Parum and Moatoob, claiming to have gotten at least a halarod or mugunruk to drop but even though I didn't do that many runs on A during the first week I didn't see any weapons or armors drop at all. Then I didn't see anything on Neudaiz and no more than a couple of crimson boards, a gizaha-zashi board, and a crea doubles board for Guardians Colony. So, the third week was when I started using the glitch and things improved marginally and it gave me the idea to "mule" PAs on my main character to use on my lower level characters since they'll be transferrable in the expansion. I'm not proud that I use the glitch in fact I kind of hate it because it's extremely low of me to do so and it means I don't get to play the class I like. However, I don't think I can do another run to find some rare weapon, or unit, or whatever, that now everyone seems to have, and that I get berated for not possessing myself.