PDA

View Full Version : The n00b of all n00bs

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:29 AM
I'm not talking about someone who forgot their scapes or didn't have enough healing items on them. I'm talking about a REAL n00b.

Me and my guild were doing Parum A runs and we invited this level 83 named ace. First of all, his inventory was what you would find on a level 40.

Anyway, we got to the part where we split up right before the Relics. We told ace to kill the "unbuffed badiras", and he replied. So 10 mintues later when we got to the boss teleporter, ace is still back there, fighting. We ask what the hell he's doing and he says, "Well, I gotta take my time and make sure I don't kill the wrong one". I said, "Well what the hell are you using?!?". He didn't reply.

My other 2 guildmates ran aaaall the way back through the Relics and outside and found out that he only killed 2 badira!!! They killed the last one in just a few seconds. I got pissed off and went to fight the Ragnus by myself. After I killed it, we went to the bonus stage where my squad contiued to question and make fun of him. The guy dropped out before the bonus mission started, proving even harder how much of a n00b he is.

The funny thing was my other guildmates were levels 66 and 80-somethingm, and the 66 had better equipment!!! The whole time, ace used the excuse "Well I'm a casual player. I don't play as much as you guys.". LOL!!!>_>

Mr_Confused
Nov 10, 2007, 03:32 AM
Its people like you , that make this game downright unenjoyable sometimes.

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 03:34 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:32, Mr_Confused wrote:

AGREE'd

RappyRobot
Nov 10, 2007, 03:34 AM
doesnt this belong in the ranting and whining section.

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 03:35 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:34, RappyRobot wrote:
doesnt this belong in the ranting and whining section.

Oh... it'll get put there...

or in FKL...

LightBreaker
Yes, this guy was not at fault. It seems you are the one that is at fault http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

DesertGunner
You guys are actually defending this guy?!? I gotta link this topic to my guild's site. They'll get a kick out of this.

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 03:36 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:35, DesertGunner wrote:
You guys are actually defending this guy?!? I gotta link this topic to my guild's site. They'll get a kick out of this.

You're a douche. Have a nice day.

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:37 AM
O RLY?!? OK, if he's a level 83 and he can't kill 3 unbuffed badira by himself, how is that my fault???

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 03:38 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:37, DesertGunner wrote:
O RLY?!? OK, if he's a level 83 and he can't kill 3 unbuffed badira by himself, how is that my fault???

I believe that I said, "Have a nice day".

RappyRobot
Nov 10, 2007, 03:38 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:35, DesertGunner wrote:

if u have an issue just boot the guy and let everyone get on with their lives. not really worth a post. he didnt cheat or hack. just had a noob moment big deal.

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:40 AM
OH!!! We're getting serious, are we?

F-Gattaca
Nov 10, 2007, 03:45 AM

Agreed.

Instant turnoff the minute he began complaining about "some random noob having equipment for a level 40." Is everyone supposed to, by law, have a palette full of S-rank equipment?

Yes, Virginia, there IS such a thing as a casual gamer. And, believe it or not, for casual gamers the kind of equipment that would be "acceptable" to people liek DesertGunner are either 1) hard to find or 2) hard to buy for a casual gamer.

Even with 1-Up's generous payouts.

Oh, and there's other things I've learned from being around PSOW, for example--lower rank weapons having less expensive recharge rates at the qoob ...

LightBreaker
Nov 10, 2007, 03:46 AM
Posting a topic on a person that can't defend himself is pretty underhanded. Making it your fault. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:45, F-Gattaca wrote:

Agreed.

Instant turnoff the minute he began complaining about "some random noob having equipment for a level 40." Is everyone supposed to, by law, have a palette full of S-rank equipment?

Yes, Virginia, there IS such a thing as a casual gamer. And, believe it or not, for casual gamers the kind of equipment that would be "acceptable" to people liek DesertGunner are either 1) hard to find or 2) hard to buy for a casual gamer.

Even with 1-Up's generous payouts.

Oh, and there's other things I've learned from being around PSOW, for example--lower rank weapons having less expensive recharge rates at the qoob ...

Uhh...no. For a person as high a level he is, I wouldn't expect to find B and C rank weapons on his pallete. You guys are pansies.

F-Gattaca
Nov 10, 2007, 03:51 AM
Aaand DesertGunner segues into troll territory.

Guess what: I've got a lovely bunch of B-ranks on my own pallete and I'm level 100. A Maggac, Machineguc, and Survivors. Heck, I just might even replace my A-rank SMGs with +10 Maggacs if I find the ridiculous amount of money down the line to synth and grind them all.

Carlo210
Nov 10, 2007, 03:52 AM
Uhh...no. For a person as high a level he is, I wouldn't expect to find B and C rank weapons on his pallete. You guys are pansies.

And you're petty.

Shoo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2007-11-10 00:53 ]</font>

RappyRobot
Nov 10, 2007, 03:52 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:51, F-Gattaca wrote:

Guess what: I've got a lovely bunch of B-ranks on my own pallete and I'm level 100. A Maggac, Machineguc, and Survivors. Heck, I just might even replace my A-rank SMGs with +10 Maggacs if I find the ridiculous amount of money down the line to synth and grind them all.

zomg !!! lvl 100 with b ranks. boot him from the forum http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif the scandal lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sinue_v2
Nov 10, 2007, 03:54 AM
Guildmates?

Wasn't there a thread not to long ago where we were discussing the general ass-hattery of guilds, and how people felt offened that others thought they were automatically assholes just for being IN a guild?

Well right there is why.

Also, it sounds like you were griefed - not noobed. Even with his equiptment being low-tier stuff, at his level he shouldn't have had any problem taking them out quickly. He was just there to ruin your time it seems.

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:54 AM

Oh look who's doing the machinegun glitch!!! I'm no n00b. I can understand why someone would have B-ranks on their pallete; for grinds and percentages. He had none!!!

-Hyacia-
Nov 10, 2007, 03:55 AM
xD Thats him, and you're you. He pays for the game like everyone else so let it go already. You pay for his account, then you tell him how to play then, okay? If you want to avoid this don't group with randoms, group only with your friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hyacia- on 2007-11-10 00:57 ]</font>

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 03:56 AM
The funny thing is, he made this account, just to come here and bitch about a guy, who doesn't even post on this forum. And, he expects us to accept him with open arms... if his guild really had a forum, why wouldn't he just bitch there in the first place, if they are so accepting, and we're so mean. I don't think his guild is real. Just more imaginary douche baggery.

Mysterious-G
C'Mon, just close this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DesertGunner
On 2007-11-10 00:54, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Guildmates?

Wasn't there a thread not to long ago where we were discussing the general ass-hattery of guilds, and how people felt offened that others thought they were automatically assholes just for being IN a guild?

Well right there is why.

Also, it sounds like you were griefed - not noobed. Even with his equiptment being low-tier stuff, at his level he shouldn't have had any problem taking them out quickly. He was just there to ruin your time it seems.

Right there is what I'm talking about. My story has you people so convinced that you find it hard to believe that he actually is a n00b. The more you guys try to defend this guy, the more funnier it gets.

RappyRobot
Nov 10, 2007, 03:57 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:54, DesertGunner wrote:

Oh look who's doing the machinegun glitch!!! I'm no n00b. I can understand why someone would have B-ranks on their pallete; for grinds and percentages. He had none!!!

for someone who says hes no noob, you sure are acting like one. let it go man you are embarrassing yourself and nobody has taken your side. lol time to let it rest.

(suprised the admins haven't moved it already.)

RappyRobot
Nov 10, 2007, 03:58 AM
no more posting 4 me . no more fuel to this fire lol

F-Gattaca
Nov 10, 2007, 03:59 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:54, DesertGunner wrote:

Hahahaha! I knew this would happen the day people began talking about a machinegun glitch!

In an attempt to take the heat off himself, DesertGunner uses a red herring argument. Complete with exclamation mark spam!

I'm pretty sure anyone who has seen me since March knows that I've always had a fascination for Machineguns, and that they are my primary weapon. I didn't even know what the machine glitch was or what it was supposed to do until quite recently and I still don't even know how to do it.

Great way to take your foot and shove it far down your own throat, DesertGunner. Next time, try to keep the red herrings out of your counterarguments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-11-10 01:01 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 03:59 AM
Okay, if you don't use B-ranks for grinds and percentages, then what do you use them for?

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 04:01 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:56, DesertGunner wrote:

On 2007-11-10 00:54, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Guildmates?

Well right there is why.

Right there is what I'm talking about. My story has you people so convinced that you find it hard to believe that he actually is a n00b. The more you guys try to defend this guy, the more funnier it gets.

More funnier? Speak english, please.

Zantra
Nov 10, 2007, 04:02 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:59, DesertGunner wrote:
Okay, if you don't use B-ranks for grinds and percentages, then what do you use them for?

To play the game...

LightBreaker
Nov 10, 2007, 04:04 AM
Pretty funny how you expected the community here to agree with you and it totally back fired on you. :^O Maybe you should realize that most people on here are decent people despite what is said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LightBreaker on 2007-11-10 01:05 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 04:05 AM
On 2007-11-10 01:02, Zantra wrote:

On 2007-11-10 00:59, DesertGunner wrote:

To play the game...

LOL! I'm saving this as a sig!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertGunner on 2007-11-10 01:06 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Nov 10, 2007, 04:06 AM
Maybe you should realize that most people on here are decent people despite what is said.

lol

Yeah, that's it.

LightBreaker
Nov 10, 2007, 04:09 AM
Eh, Actually I may have to take that back. I just haven't seen those people around lately. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

DesertGunner
Nov 10, 2007, 04:10 AM
Do you have OCD or something because you've used that smiley in every post you've made.

LightBreaker
Nov 10, 2007, 04:11 AM
Flaming me is the quickest way to win. I assure you. You will reach the top very soon! God/Luck to you!

ThEoRy
Nov 10, 2007, 04:11 AM
On 2007-11-10 00:46, LightBreaker wrote:
Posting a topic on a person that can't defend himself is pretty underhanded. Making it your fault. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif