PDA

View Full Version : 360-Hunt for M1 Event

GoLMacross
Nov 10, 2007, 12:22 PM
Ok are last event was not so good due to the fact that no one really showed how ever this one should catch everyone's eye.

THE HUNT FOR M1

Date of Event:Sunday November 18
Time of Event Start:5pm EST GMT+5

This event will be held the weekend after 1up cup, NO SET TIME YET, still doing the runs ourself to see the time for the missions.

Story of the event.......A cast that was created is now running around destroying the planets and the guardians, AMF, and rouges have been called to help find and capture this cast. details are still being researched by the AMF intellagnce Department. More details will follow as released.

Details of the event........Due to most of this mission being classified here is what was relased from the AMF for our eye's.

1.The cast is of a unknow make, good chance made by rouges on Moatoob.
2.The cast we are looking for is out of control and has a large supply of some unknown chemical agent.
3.This cast is considered extremly dangours.

Now the event has a few simple rules to keep it running.

Each team will start at a location that will be told 1 week before the event...due to the storyline of the event....sorry no spoiling this one. Each team can do a team up to 6 members and will all start at the same time on uni 23. Now the goal is to find M1-Maget Slayer. There will only be one running around the universe and will be at any lobby our in any mission. Clues will be given in lobbies about his location and of where he might be heading. For a good idea, think of the Search for Fate event with a moving target......Yes M1 is a busy cast and to destroy the universe needs to keep moving but has one flaw......He will need to stop and recharge for 10 min or so at each area so we need to find him fast.

Winnings are as followed
1st-2.4mil
2nd-1.2mil
3rd-600k

so hope to see a good turnout this time. GoL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GoLMacross on 2007-11-12 10:22 ]</font>

Arcturus
Nov 10, 2007, 12:36 PM
This sounds rather sloppily thrown together, but if the prize is that good, then sure, why not? But first, spell check that post, man!

GoLMacross
Nov 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
well it has been worked on for the last 3 months to make the storyline and general details out, including hitori helping the the base set up with us. But I do apologize that my spelling really sucks and that we don't have a time due to us trying to be very accurate on the times of the missions being ran in the event. This way it don't end up like Fates hand last race event were people had to stand around and wait for more info.

Thank you for the intrest and i will have times posted on Monday for everyone since we have The event staf for the Guild grinding the missions all this weekend to finish the times for us.

GoLMacross
Nov 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
ok i am a noob to the PSO forums how was someone able to edit and did not see on their tag as a moderator or admin for the fourm?????

pikachief
Nov 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
I hope i can make it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Broodstar1337
Nov 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
How's the guild holding up?

GoLMacross
Nov 10, 2007, 03:25 PM
Really it is getting better as we get everything organized into jobs and classes in the Guild but it is getting there, didn't expect to see you on the pso forum. whats been up.

Jao
Nov 10, 2007, 06:14 PM
what server is this event is on?

pikachief
Nov 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
it says 360 in the title...

GoLMacross
Nov 10, 2007, 06:17 PM
sorry fogot to post it here, yes the event is for the 360 servers.

mizukage
Nov 10, 2007, 10:08 PM
Awesome, but unfortunately I don't play online and neither will I be on the 360 servers...

Kufell
Nov 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
I agree with Arcturus; I personally think the story could use some fine tuning. As for a reward, to be honest, rewards dont bother me too much, when I go to an event, I'm there to have fun, but thats just me.

Jao
Nov 11, 2007, 06:13 PM
lol for some reason my eyes just ignored the title=p

GoLMacross
Nov 12, 2007, 01:01 AM
trust me 3 months of planning into this event, we just looked over the time frame till like last thursday sorry. We are making a event with a backround story all the way down to the character for a event with a little more back to it. But yea all events are to be fun and i hope that people like our fist public event. All our Guild and Guils alliance events went well so i do hope this will.

GoLMacross
Nov 12, 2007, 01:21 PM
Ok everyone the start time is 5pm EST and at the air temple on neudaiz in universe 23. Plz help keep this thread alive for us and any questions post them here. Hope to see a good turn out.

GoLMacross
Nov 12, 2007, 10:52 PM
bump

GoLMacross
Nov 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
bump

GoLMacross
Nov 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
bump, any qustions anyone....... well 4 days till the start

R2R_Crysaki
Nov 15, 2007, 01:14 AM
I didn't like the structure of this guild at all...now i agree with sterling and [XD] Rukia is out too

GoLMacross
Nov 15, 2007, 09:54 PM
ok, well hope yall have fun. Anyway back to this topic.... 2days left till the start Bump

GoLMacross
Nov 16, 2007, 09:20 PM
Bump 1 day till it gose off

GoLMacross
Nov 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
Ok today is the big day

Broodstar1337
Nov 18, 2007, 06:43 PM
This event was a huge bust. Two big problems with it.

1) M1 Marley Slayer. If that was M1, then he did a horrible job at being where he was supposed to be (nobody thought he would be found in the first ten fucking minutes, or else we wouldn't have to embark on this damn chicken run). So did the people that were responsible for issuing clues as to where to go next.

2) The clues. They shouldn't be so misleading that we're running around from point A to point B back to point A and then to point B again. The whole mystery element isn't too bad, but if the clues are bad, then it's just a trainwreck from there.

If you're gonna make an event like this, you have to iron out the nooks and crannies beforehand. Make everything set in stone.