PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: price check on giga bullet skill save ( orsmething

erickarim
Nov 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
just droped.. two actualy. at the same time. a friend got one and one went for me.

whats the worth of this unit ???

DarthLasek
Nov 10, 2007, 12:42 PM
well there is giga / bullet save and there is giga / skill save...the bullet save usually goes for around 2-4 mil now

erickarim
Nov 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
its a bullet. the two actualy droped for me. but since my friend is a fg.

so what kind of unit would some one trade me for this. being as it has no meseta value.

Deragonite
Nov 10, 2007, 01:17 PM
well, considering everything is traded based on meseta value...

you'd be lucky to get a tero / all save but you could probably get a giga / stamina or if you hit the jackpot, me / quick.

erickarim
Nov 10, 2007, 01:40 PM
juk!

biggabertha
Nov 10, 2007, 02:41 PM
The worth of this item is totally dependant on the user. It's seriously hard to get and makes life a whole lot easier for those wanting to level up their bullets. If I had anything unit-wise to trade for it, I would but I don't have any rare units other than Garment Aaura and Rappy Mode so they're virtually pointless.

It's a decently rare unit and it does have some excellent uses in the future, particularly if you use a Fortegunner or a Guntecher or plan to.

Desecration
Nov 10, 2007, 04:07 PM
well it used to be a decently rare unit until 1up cup ex mission 3 came out, the value of that item has dropped dramatically since if you get a jaggo in the ex mission your almost garenteed a gigga bullet, so id say the price is somewhere around 1-2 mill.