PDA

View Full Version : crea weapons and unique kubara weapons...

majan
Nov 10, 2007, 02:51 PM
do they suffer the same 10% reductoin in PA damage like the kubara replicas of regular manufacturer weapons do?

like kubara replica of manufacturer stuff liek Aksuc or Hanzoc etc....

do carriguine rucars,crea weaps,bearclaws,suffer the same penalty?

HFlowen
Nov 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
All kubara melee weapons lose 10% damage output when using photon arts.

Crea weapons are not kubara. (Well, except crea doubles, but those are very different from typical creas in more ways than one.)

Also, I've been hearing that the 10% damage reduction no longer exists in AoI. We'll know in about a week i guess.

pikachief
Nov 10, 2007, 02:56 PM
lol sega's right axes suc

Sylpheed
Nov 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
This is the first time iv'e ever even heard of it.

HFlowen
Nov 10, 2007, 03:02 PM
A good way to test is to get a deathdancer and deathdancic. They are both very similar in atp.

Use them on an enemy that has no elemental weakness/strength against either. Basic attack will do the same damage, but when using PAs, the deathdancic will do significantly less damage.

Sylpheed
Nov 10, 2007, 03:09 PM
Wtf, thats retarded. Why make Kubara do LESS damage than the normal version when theyre success rate is much lower. Even with the PP boost that mosy Kubara's bring that 10% defficiency is made of fail.

WTG SEGA.

Neflite
Nov 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
I think in true bootleg or knock off style kubara items should be everywhere flooding markets.
almost thrown in your face, and have like a 80%+ synth rate on all copy items. not the kub originals tho. have your sucky 10% loss and harder to grind. right now seem no point to make unless grindings your hobby and there a couple with nice PP at +10. i dont get it ; ;