PDA

View Full Version : looking for asuka

deathsshadow
Jan 3, 2003, 11:24 PM
I am using my friends user name now, my name online will be *RaPtOr* and I am a HUmar. Be warned, I am no noob i know what im tradin and what im getting so dont bother screwin around. as u may have guessed i need an asuka. I am willing to trade Parasite Wear Vajula (legit). Then there is the partisan of lightning but thats my cousins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif good luck gettin that off him. Lower on my priority list is the Demo Comet. Also for the vajula and 10 mind mats. And if im offered a really sweet deal.... I happened to pick up a sange. some stags, a soon to be rati and if all goes well (which with my luck it won't) all the legit lavis wepons (hmm i wonder if he'll keep his word...)In case you were wondering, my cousins name is Dark Chaos but there are some wannabes.

P.S. I'm sorry if you're offended by this...

]B[PhReAk

Smash
Jan 4, 2003, 12:31 PM
ill give you an asuka for sange

deathsshadow
Jan 4, 2003, 12:50 PM
alright, look for dark chaos online and tell him u know ]B[ PhReAk

Elusive_Llama
Jan 4, 2003, 12:50 PM
I have a demolition comet. What will you trade for it?

deathsshadow
Jan 4, 2003, 12:58 PM
as for the demo comet... how about a red handgun and Parasite Wear Vajula(4 slot)

MasterRaichu
Jan 6, 2003, 10:34 AM
Smash, I'm Dark Chaos. Does that Asuka have a good grind on it? Just curious.

I wanna trade the Partisan of Lightning +60, but I want something good for it. It's got just about the same ATP addition as a Twin Blaze. I believe it gives you somewhere around +550 ATP if I'm not mistaken. If someone wants it, let me know. If you wanna find me I always hang out on Vega Blocks 1-6 when I'm on at night. Screw the japanese servers.