PDA

View Full Version : I still thrist for the NPC clothing.

ShinMaruku
Nov 11, 2007, 01:07 AM
My preciouss..
Really they are better looking than most of the other stuff.

Retniwreven
Nov 11, 2007, 01:12 AM
Karen's top pls.

ShinMaruku
Nov 11, 2007, 01:17 AM
Ken is cheese cake, you always see under her skirt. XD

Retniwreven
Nov 11, 2007, 01:20 AM
I... haven't actually stared. But the top looks so nice. I also want Laia's ears. XD
(Mind, my wants list could fill a small warehouse, but it's not happening anytime soon. >>)
(P.s. The Cake is a Lie.)

Zorafim
Nov 11, 2007, 01:26 AM
I thrist for combat-oriented clothing that doesn't look larger than Kitty.

Remedy
Nov 11, 2007, 02:06 AM
452. Outfit.

That is all.

(Although we're getting FOnewearl clothing and that's good enough for me!)

TheBlackDeath
Nov 11, 2007, 02:06 AM
This is no offense to you it's just my nature but it's spelled thirst not thrist.

On 2007-11-10 22:26, Zorafim wrote:
I thrist for combat-oriented clothing that doesn't look larger than Kitty.

Lol at that. I actually have my male newman FT dressed as a beast. It's quite amusing when people see me in a Boaboa shirt and pants and a pair of GojGoj boots, and assume I'm a beast techer. They actually don't even notice until I either explain it to them or shove a massive flaming ball of shit down a vahra's throat for 1700 damage. I'm really looking forward to the AMF cast parts in the expansion that actually look like combat gear and are totally badass. The best thing I have to work with now is the full hounds outfit.

Gryffin
Nov 11, 2007, 02:10 AM
:T Laia's jacket :3

February
Nov 11, 2007, 02:19 AM
On 2007-11-10 22:17, ShinMaruku wrote:
Ken is cheese cake, you always see under her skirt. XD

Its a shirt with shorts under it...

ShinMaruku
Nov 11, 2007, 02:20 AM
I'd thief Laia's clothes. So awesome...

MSAksion
Nov 11, 2007, 02:22 AM
I REALLY REALLY want the Juice Girls outfit on parum outside of GRM. The one that Hyuga was hitting on in the first chapter XD

She has this really awesome black and white mini-skirt and maids shirt on with black boots and it looks really good. Its an actual leather mini-skirt i thikn, not the super short SMARTIA outfit plus youre stuck with those awesome thigh-high boots. I sure do want her outfit.

*Claims Juice Girl as my own ^_^

Laia's trenchcoat is made up of LE SECHS. Its awesome. Same with her pants. Girls need trenchcoats too. OR CAPES!