PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Mini Trade List (Altered)

Magness
Nov 11, 2007, 08:43 PM
I'm mainly looking for Deva-zashi boards. Here is what I have to offer:

Huge Cutter 20% Ice (will only trade for Deva 20%+ Ice, Dark, Light, or Halp Serafi)

Song for Death x3(In shop)
Rappy Suit (Male, clothing)
Rappy Suit (Female, clothing)(In shop)
Rappy Suit (Female, parts) (Gave to a friend)
Pink Bikini (Female. clothing)
Orpa-senba board
Baji-senba board x4
Hirokteri board
Fuka-Misaki board
Crimson board
Daiga-Misaki board
Magical Wand x4
Pumpkinhead x3
Cursed Pumpkin x3(In shop)

This list will hopefully grow before the end of 1up Cup, but I'm not holding my breath. The last 20 A runs I've been on didn't even clear the Ex.

Edit: I found three assembled Deva-zashi's last night soloing Sakura Blast S. So I'm not looking for any more right now. I guess just make an offer if you're interested in anything on my list. My characters are WT, FF, AT, and AF just so you know when making an offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-11-15 14:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-11-28 21:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-11-28 21:48 ]</font>

erickarim
Nov 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
huge cutter [b] will get u a deva [b]
Mugunruk [b] x3 will get u a deva [b]
mugunruk [b] x5 will get u deva [b] x2

if you can come up with that. pm me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Magness
Nov 12, 2007, 01:39 AM
Three 10* weapon boards for one 10* weapon board? Sorry man, Deva isn't that rare. Heck it has dropped off level 100+ Goshin on Neudaiz since the Holy Light week after Firebreak.

ALC
Nov 12, 2007, 01:58 AM
Erickarim just doesn't get it. Several people have already told him that it's not worth that much, but he's relentless in trying to scam someone.

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 12, 2007, 02:35 AM
yes, and I've offered 4 10* spears for his 2 devas, and he still won't take it.

besides the cup, huge cutter is a boss drop, and deva is a normal enemy drop, they are hardly equal. They may both drop in boxes, but huge cutter is still rarer

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-11-11 23:36 ]</font>

erickarim
Nov 12, 2007, 02:35 AM
Merriam-Webster defines "scam" as: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

since im not fraudulent or deceptive in any way. i believe you owe me and apology ( of course with a mugunruk [b] ). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i don't think im being unreasonable here.

1 huge cutter = 1 deva.

deva is cup ex end box only. mugunruk is kog drop. witch makes the deva harder to drop by x2 ? + it takes skill to get to end boxes. witch is why im adding the .5-1 spear to the trade.

those are my simple terms. im not taking your lunch money by force or robing you at gun point. you don't like it. cool. get them yourself. they are pretty easy to come by. and everyones getting rid of the ugly duck dagger.

erickarim
Nov 12, 2007, 02:38 AM
thats true. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif il add something sweet if you got a huge cutter to trade me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

erickarim
Nov 12, 2007, 02:41 AM
ohh yeah. if i don't get better deal by Friday. il trade you 1x2

ALC
Nov 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
Uh, no, you are trying to scam someone. You're trying to get way more for something than you should by attempting to fool others into thinking deva-zashi is worth a lot. Deva-zashi comes from the *Neudaiz* Ex end boxes. By far the easiest ones. Even a poor party can complete them. Since the Ex with kogs also has vandas, a mugunruk is arguably harder to get.

kyle21
Nov 12, 2007, 11:22 AM
I've got a Deva-zashi board. If anyone wants to trade please PM me.

Only thing I'm really after is a Hard/Hp Restore...or maybe Carriguiruc Blades. But let me know what you have.

Magness
Nov 12, 2007, 07:49 PM
Added Fuka-Misaki board

Magness
Nov 14, 2007, 01:15 AM
bump

Magness
Nov 14, 2007, 09:12 PM
Bump... Hours of playing and no new rares to add to my list.

Magness
Nov 16, 2007, 02:16 AM
Well 1up is now over. After hours of Neudaiz A runs, I never saw one Deva-zashi board drop. I also didn't get any more rares to add to this list. This stuff is pretty much worthless anyway, and will probably be worth even less in AotI. I might not be on PSU much until the reward weeks for 1up start, but I'll check my pm's occasionally.

Magness
Nov 18, 2007, 11:36 PM
Bump >.<

Magness
Nov 29, 2007, 12:46 AM
Changed my list slightly, and I'm not looking for devas any more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magness on 2007-11-28 21:54 ]</font>