PDA

View Full Version : another memorable times topic

gryphonvii
Nov 11, 2007, 09:14 PM
okay so recently I was killed by a rappy, and I thought about firebreak when I was killed by a jaggo. That was an extremely good mission and everyone laughed. Well during that mission I ran out of scape dolls and as I was liying there a jaggo died and a giga bullet dropped, and maybe because I was dead I didn't get it.( with my luck I probably wouldn't have gotten it if I was alive anyways) But anyways, this is for some people to put memorable times, wastes of time, the good times and the bad times, if you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gryphonvii on 2007-11-11 18:15 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 11, 2007, 09:17 PM
i was playing Halo 3 and i threw a grenade and it bounced of a bubble shield and 2 walls backwards into a random hallway and killed someone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

oh PSU?

i went to teh bath room at sleeping warriors, when i cam back they were already fihgting the svaltus, so i walked through the door, saw a big flash on ym screen and ended up back in B3...

my friend jsut says "DUDE! did that svaltus just smack u into B3!?"

lol >.>

Remedy
Nov 11, 2007, 09:23 PM
I got killed by a Jaggo today, actually. Go figure. XD Stupid bastards spawning in waves of Dark enemies when I've got my (after Rainbow) 38% Dark armor on. XD

Esufer
Nov 11, 2007, 09:24 PM
First time I did Fakis S, I managed to type out "OMFGNOOOOOOO!" with a surprised face just as the meteor game down, Eliash wouldn't stop laughing for a good 3 or 4 minutes.

Jakosifer
Nov 11, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-11-11 18:17, pikachief wrote:
i was playing Halo 3 and i threw a grenade and it bounced of a bubble shield and 2 walls backwards into a random hallway and killed someone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

oh PSU?

i went to teh bath room at sleeping warriors, when i cam back they were already fihgting the svaltus, so i walked through the door, saw a big flash on ym screen and ended up back in B3...

lol >.>

I swear the exact same thing has happened to me before...cept my friends just laughed and called me nub for the rest of the day. -_-;;

Eliash
Nov 11, 2007, 09:32 PM
H-hey why drag me into this?

pikachief
Nov 11, 2007, 09:33 PM
On 2007-11-11 18:31, Jakomay_07 wrote:

On 2007-11-11 18:17, pikachief wrote:

oh PSU?

lol >.>

I swear the exact same thing has happened to me before...cept my friends just laughed and called me nub for the rest of the day. -_-;;

the grenade toss or svaltus smack? XD

ThEoRy
Nov 11, 2007, 09:38 PM
even if you are dead you still receive items that are picked up. Sounds like it just wasn't your lucky day.

Jakosifer
Nov 11, 2007, 09:39 PM
Svaltus Smack :/ I left my room for a sec to get a drink and I THOUGHT the Svaltus' would have stayed far back where they spawned, nada, when I come back in the room I see myself paralyzed and at like 300 HP. Then one shockwaves me, I die and fly into B3, I laughed about it but on the inside I was pretty pissed. >.> lol

Rizen
Nov 11, 2007, 10:05 PM
A Svaltus smacked me back to B1 and killed me? How? It got me when I was using the crystal XD