PDA

View Full Version : VR: Parum. 1up mission (10 pts.)

XIIBlades
Nov 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting 10. pts on this? I'm doing it on C with one other person, and every time we get to the 3rd area with the Gate located to the right, we always end up having to abandon because that gate wont open. (this is the gate opposite the direction of the NPC-cutscene gate.) I've gotten 10 pts. on this mission before, so I don't know why we are having so much trouble now. Are we doing something wrong? if so, could someone please help us out? Thanks in advance.

Schubalts
Nov 12, 2007, 04:41 PM
To open that gate(not always) do NOT open the gate to the left first. Kill all of the monsters in the field before the gate on the right. The gate will then open on most layouts.

Phetty
Nov 12, 2007, 04:44 PM
If this is the area with the two badira spawn rtight away and two Vahra up the hill then there's a certain order you must kill them. If you take the left teleport in the beginning kill the Badira first. If it's the right teleport then kill the Vahra first.

XIIBlades
Nov 12, 2007, 05:11 PM
are you talking about the two warps at the beggining of the mission? If so, we followed what you said and it still wouldn't open >_< so now I'm at a loss.
thanks for the replies though, I appriceate it.

-Tidus_415-
Nov 12, 2007, 05:27 PM
Phetty forgot to say that it has to be the shortcut portal. So say if the shortcut portal is the left on then you have to kill the badira 1st and if the shortcut portal is the one on the right then you have to kill the vahra 1st.

Turb0
Nov 12, 2007, 07:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=156577&forum=22&28