PDA

View Full Version : formal wear??

Cort1984
Nov 13, 2007, 09:44 AM
this opinion based so some may agree some may not......but in the long run I really dont care.

So whats up with this formal wear that they gave men (or children dependin on ur age) is it me ro does it kinda look like a dress.... at least the females formal wear resembles something thats formal. Now if they gave us a nice suit lookin formal wear that would be sweet. But no they gave us a sissy man dress.....

Krisan
Nov 13, 2007, 09:47 AM
It is meant to be a kind of formal robe, or overcoat.. It is by no means a dress, nor "sissy" in nature.

Rizen
Nov 13, 2007, 09:51 AM
Preference of the mind. What you may consider formal somewhere could very possibly be rude/unethical in another. For example: Japanese kimonos. Here in the US, we would look at someone crazy if they wore something like that on any occasion, but in Japan it is traditional and formal (not saying they can wear them at any given time).

I have no problem with the Formal Wear. It looks nice and formal as it states, and by no means what so ever it looks like a dress. A robe or shroud at best.

Cort1984
Nov 13, 2007, 09:54 AM
you both have a good point i have forgoten to think of the japanese culture......but its still my opinion.

Rizen
Nov 13, 2007, 10:00 AM
On 2007-11-13 06:54, Cort1984 wrote:
you both have a good point i have forgoten to think of the japanese culture......but its still my opinion.
And I respect that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif