PDA

View Full Version : Acrotecher??

Galaxia
Nov 13, 2007, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone

Still learning about the game hehe.
Is this game like Mir where you have to Start as one class to move onto next later?

Force > Acrotecher?
Force > Fortecher?

Or will I need to be somthing else other then force to be a Acrotecher later on?

How does Job system work?

Pillan
Nov 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
You begin the game with access to the basic jobs: hunter, ranger, and force. By getting MP, you can increase your job level. Certain job level requirements must be fulfilled in order to reach an expert class. For example, Fortetecher requires FO level 10 and Acrotecher requires RA 3 and FO 5.

Galaxia
Nov 13, 2007, 04:13 PM
Ah so you can be all the classes aslong as you lvl certain areas!
So whats doeal with Acrotecher and Fortecher? they simlair?
Also is there a list anywhere I can see all the ways to get eahc job type?

Thanks!

pikachief
Nov 13, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-11-13 13:13, Galaxia wrote:
Ah so you can be all the classes aslong as you lvl certain areas!
So whats doeal with Acrotecher and Fortecher? they simlair?
Also is there a list anywhere I can see all the ways to get eahc job type?

Thanks!

acrotecher is more support than fortetecher and acrotecher has a bit more guns and melee weaponry.

Fortetecher is more offensive spells

acrotecher is released in the expansion. Need lvl 5 force and lvl 3 ranger

P.S. I cant get my game galaxia for about another month T_T sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

fixed for.... being fixed i guess...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-11-13 15:28 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
Force 5 and Ranger 3, Kitty. :3

Zorafim
Nov 13, 2007, 06:25 PM
A basic rule is that a hybrid class focuses on one class, and uses the other to a lesser extent. The focused class must be leveled to 5, while the lesser class be at lv3.
For instance, fighgunner has lv30 arts and lv20 bullets, and only have S ranks in melee weapons. Obviously, it's a melee class. Thus, it requires lv5 hunter and lv3 ranger.
A fuzzy instance of this is Wartecher and the two acro classes. Wartecher is very balanced in both teching and meleeing, but it requires lv5 force and lv3 hunter. The acro classes are weird because they both requre lv3 ranger despite the small amount of rangering they do.

If you want to be sure, level a job to lv5 if you want a hybrid job, and lv10 if you want a pure job. If you want to make sure what needs what, you can check the guardian's HQ in the colony's 5th floor for which class requires what.

Mystil
Nov 13, 2007, 06:32 PM
Or just check them in the type menu.

Zorafim
Nov 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
Character levels have nothing to do with jobs. You can separate them completely.

Galaxia
Nov 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
I assume this means Job lvls and not charcter lvl hehe.