PDA

View Full Version : Nov 16 update question

Telina
Nov 13, 2007, 05:12 PM
I was reading on the official forums and i happened across something concerning the update.

"Seeing as the 20th is the middle of the week, it's likely gonna be this Thursday. All AoI content should go live Friday morning but be unaccessible until you activate AoI the following Tuesday. And being Thursday is a holiday (Thanksgiving.) in the US the content update if anything for AoI and rewards from the 1UP Cup will probably be seen a week after."

this was in reaponse to a question raised about the maintenance accompanying the update friday.

My point being we're recieving some nice stuff this friday, the synth fix as well as the pa cap increase. Does this mean that we will have the data, but not be allowed to access it until we purchase the update?

pikachief
Nov 13, 2007, 05:13 PM
the stuff we get in fridays patch is accessible to u after the patch is done.

Remedy
Nov 13, 2007, 05:14 PM
Everything listed in the mechanics patch is in both base PSU and AotI, so we'll get it in base PSU.

AotI-ONLY stuff is obviously locked until AotI's release.

Edit: Sarnath'd

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-11-13 14:14 ]</font>

Telina
Nov 13, 2007, 05:16 PM
cool, i appreciate the quick response, today is the last day for me to request off for next week, and i didn't want to request off for days thinking i'd be enjoying this stuff and be sorely disapointed