PDA

View Full Version : I need to know right now about Rappy Suits before this is ov

Pikku
Nov 14, 2007, 02:23 AM
Ok, who can where what Rappy Suit?

I know Humans, Beasts, Newmans are yellow no matter what (YAY!) and Casts get the color of their metal...
Now, I was checking to see if I can take my Casts suit and give my Human, which of courseI couldnt, but I was wondering if its because it was a cast or because my cast is a female.
Well, I then tried giving my yellow suit to another female char I got (I got the suit on a male) and it had an X on it, but the female was a Newman so I dont know..

So the question is, Can Humans only wear Human suits
Newmans only Newmans, Beasts only beasts and Casts only cast? Or is it that the suit you got on whichever gender, is the only gender that can wear it...
Because it seems so confusing to me right now.
Who can wear what suit?!?!
I would find it dumb that males cant wear the same as females seeing its the same flipping suit!

Aviva
Nov 14, 2007, 02:39 AM
it is just like clothes...the males of the human/newman and beast races can all wear the same suit and the females can all wear the fame suit...but not switching sexes....

the casts can ONLY wear the cast suit and that is dependant on the sex as well

Gemel
Nov 14, 2007, 02:40 AM
Humans, Beasts, and Newmans can all wear the same rappy suit as long as they are the same sex.
There is a male version and a female version for the "flesh" races.
Casts can only use the cast version of the rappy suit
There is a male version and a female version for the cast race.

Yeah I dont see why they do this either but, meh thats just the way it is.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 14, 2007, 02:45 AM
There are 4 versions of the rappy suit.

Male Human+Newman+Beast
Female Human+Newman+Beast
Male CAST
Female CAST

Pikku
Nov 14, 2007, 02:45 AM
Ugh... that mean I need 2 more suits... (one for Male casts and one for female fleshies...)