PDA

View Full Version : Price drop

Mr_Confused
Nov 14, 2007, 01:13 PM
So do you think after we get our 1up rewards and synthesis increase for AoI, do you think there will be a massive price drop in items for sale, as all those boards for 99999999999 will be made into the real thing, and people for sure dont need 10+ of the same weapon.

galaxy
Nov 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
well, first off, most people who put 999999999999999 in their shops have them their either for storage, or so that the search picks up items that people don't intend to sell, but just get people into their shops. the latter of which will change once the updated item search is implemented, but people will still do that for storage.

despite that, current items will probably see a drop in prices, especially with new items coming out for AoI. i just hope there isnt major inflation, and the current prices stay the same with AoI exclusive items becoming massively expensive

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 14, 2007, 01:39 PM
with the nano transformer EX there won't be any need to use your shop for storage. Or am I getting something wrong?

Mattguy87
Nov 14, 2007, 01:49 PM
i think prices will drop just a little. i wouldnt say massive because the items will still be rare, but there will be more of them to go around. especiall when we hit 4 million points and we get a 20% chance increase plu aoti having already increased chances

GuardianElite
Nov 14, 2007, 01:51 PM
someone needs to clean out thier storage plus they have like 4 chars xp

mizukage
Nov 14, 2007, 01:59 PM
No. There will be new players due to the release of the expansion and the new players will need good stuff to buy. Old players will make use of the opportunity to earn some good ol' meseta from the newbies. Thus, there is no reason to drop the prices of the sales, unless the player has tons of meseta to spare...

Broodstar1337
Nov 14, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-11-14 10:59, mizukage wrote:
No. There will be new players due to the release of the expansion and the new players will need good stuff to buy. Old players will make use of the opportunity to earn some good ol' meseta from the newbies. Thus, there is no reason to drop the prices of the sales, unless the player has tons of meseta to spare...

Which they will considering how easy it is to make money in AOI.

Lvl 1 Pannons drop 200 meseta in a solo. Full party probably 1200 meseta. Just imagine how the drops are gonna be everywhere else. Imagine S2 meseta drops...

Anduril
Nov 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
I personally believe that some item prices may go up. Especially when people start grinding their S-ranks. A 0/10 S rank might actually go for more than a 0/9 since it still has that potential for full grinding. Actaully that might start to be true of all weapon ranks.

Kylie
Nov 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
Yes, but also because of the new shop system that forces pricing to be more competitive.

Noblewine
Nov 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
It might happen though we can keep our fingers crossed. I'm hoping it does.

Indica
Nov 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
We'll never see a huge price drop in player shops

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 14, 2007, 05:25 PM
grinding is gonna have to be watched a lot more now.

I personally will not buy a 9* gun that isn't something /10... and then try to grind it to 10. If I fail grinding once, I'm selling it. All my current 9* guns are 10 grinds, and that isn't going to change with the new 9* guns! Guess that makes me elitist lol

THE JACKEL

DraginHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 05:30 PM
Another thing is that the avalibility of rares and rare matierals has been very low in the current verison thus making things cost more because of the effort require to find, from what I've heard the 10* right now are fairly more common in AoI that many of the prices even in the JPN verison of the game has seen some decrease in price. The reality is if something becomes common enough or is easier to find, most won't spend 20mil on a 10* S-rank, even look at weapons like teh Crimson from just 1up being around alone.