PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Orpad / Guard in shop for 80 million

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
This is really just a thread to discuss a few things about my Orpad / Guard. I've been thinking about it on and off, whether I should keep it and just settle for having that alone or sell/trade it for a lot more items, so..

realistically speaking, would I be able to get the following items for this unit?

Giga / Skill PP Save
Svaltus Sword (in any element, but Ice or Neutral)
40+ Million meseta

I've heard multiple things in-game, along the lines of, "It's worth 50 million", "It's worth max meseta EASY", and, "It's worth 80 million and you could get a few items with the money too".

So, that's why I'm here now to see what you guys have to offer and if it's tempting enough, I may actually be willing to part with it.

Any help with this is much appreciated.

Thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-11-15 09:53 ]</font>

Syl
Nov 14, 2007, 08:11 PM
You can get a nice penny for it, thats for sure.

Think of it as a Blackbull. Some people don't see what's so big about it while others will go OMFG ILL PAY MAX SDFJCHEWVCAF.

I'm sure you can get 50 mil for it EASY

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 08:27 PM
Hmmm..well, I'll wait and see if anyone offers something that interests me, plus meseta for it. I'm sure someone out there will find this to be more valuable than myself at this point.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great unit, but..I just think having multiple items and whatnot would be better for me than just settling for this one, so...

I'll wait and see what a few people have to say about it.

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pRoJeCtFaMe
Nov 14, 2007, 08:39 PM
ill buy for 50mill but thats all i have so if someone out bids me then ill ;_;

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 09:07 PM
Alright, I have decided that these will be instant winners for a trade:

Deal 1:
Svaltus Sword (in any element besides Ice or Neutral)
Giga / Skill PP Save
Plus at least 25 million meseta

Deal 2:
[B]Agito Repca
Giga / Skill PP Save
Plus at least 10 million meseta

Deal 3:

Giga / Skill PP Save
Plus at least 50 million meseta

The board for Agito Repca would be my most wanted at the moment, along with Giga / Skill PP Save. I know a couple of people have found the board for it.

Anyway, just some things I've thought about recently http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Crazy_Hunter
Nov 14, 2007, 09:12 PM
[B]Agito Repca is more valuable than a +5 Psycho Wand IMO :/

Syl
Nov 14, 2007, 09:25 PM
Oh wow, too bad I gave my orpad away XD

SakuraJr
Nov 14, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-11-14 18:25, SylviaEspada wrote:
Oh wow, too bad I gave my orpad away XD

O_O you gave it away?!??! T_T

Syl
Nov 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I gave it to Siertes since he was REALLY looking for one lol (or else I would have probably traded it off to you SJ for the SPS lol)

Good luck with your trade Saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

beatrixkiddo
Nov 14, 2007, 09:35 PM
I sold mine for cheap in my shop before I realized people actually WANTED it. ;_;

pRoJeCtFaMe
Nov 14, 2007, 09:35 PM
wow i thought my 50mill was a decent offer but its obvious you want way more than what this thing is worth. -_- good luck

SakuraJr
Nov 14, 2007, 10:02 PM
On 2007-11-14 18:32, SylviaEspada wrote:
Yeah, I gave it to Siertes since he was REALLY looking for one lol (or else I would have probably traded it off to you SJ for the SPS lol)

Good luck with your trade Saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

darn too bad I didn't ask you before cause I'm actually trading my SPS for one

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
No no, it's not that your 50 million wasn't a decent offer, lol. If I just wanted money for it, then I would have accepted your offer right away, however..I'm waiting to see if someone comes in and has something that I'm looking for, plus wants to throw in meseta with the item as well.

I've only had this thread up for a couple of hours. I don't want to just quickly say, "Okay, sure" to your offer, then find out a day later or something that someone else wanted to offer one of the items I was interested in, plus meseta.

So, sorry if I sounded a little greedy or selfish. I also may sound like an idiot as well, but..I'm just waiting to see if someone like, "OMG MUST HAVE LOLOLOLOL!!!!111111111" will come in and post up a nice offer that would interest me even more than your own, lol.

Anyway, that being said..I will keep your offer in mind, if I decide to part with it for money, in the long run.

pRoJeCtFaMe
Nov 14, 2007, 11:42 PM
well keep the "best offers" updated bcuz i do have a back-up offer ^_-

beatrixkiddo
Nov 14, 2007, 11:45 PM
PMd you about a possible deal.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 11:56 PM
PM replied

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 15, 2007, 02:58 AM
Alright, I talked with a friend of mine last night and here are the most logical deals that will work:

Deal 1:

Svaltus Sword (in any element but Ice or Neutral)
Giga / Skill PP Save
10 - 20 million meseta

Deal 2:

Giga / Skill PP Save
50 million meseta

Deal 3:

65 - 99 million meseta

I'd definitely say, "Yes" if someone approached with the first deal, the second one is pretty high up there too. The third deal..I wouldn't want to go with, but..if it came down to it and I didn't see another offer, I'd probably just go through with that.

I asked a few people in-game and they said they unit was worth 65 million or more. They also said my idea of trading it for the stuff like deal 1 states isn't selfish or stupid..that I would be getting items worth the value of this.

Anyway, if anyone can offer these, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Thank you.

Remedy
Nov 15, 2007, 08:35 AM
On 2007-11-14 18:12, Crazy_Hunter wrote:
[B]Agito Repca is more valuable than a +5 Psycho Wand IMO :/Maybe for now... but not in about 24 hours from now, since it's an area drop and will enjoy the same drop rate boost that [B] Crea Doubles and [B] Psycho Wand will get.

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 15, 2007, 10:09 AM
Bump for the morning

TetsuyaHikari
Nov 15, 2007, 12:53 PM
Well, the final decision is:

I'm putting it up in my shop for 80 million meseta and that's it. If there is some sort of offer better than that, I'd like to hear it, but until then..this is what it will remain as, so I can buy some of the things I want.

Search by name:

Saber Ver 2.0

Thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SakuraJr
Nov 15, 2007, 12:55 PM
Pmed >_>