PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I have question....

HalfDarShadow
Nov 14, 2007, 08:49 PM
well....ima human fightgunner level 50....

getting 2mil isnt a problem....but for me sometimes it takes a bit...well now im around 100k or more somewhere around there. ive been going out with my girlfriend and she has PSU too....next month(december) will be our 6th month anniversity, ive got her great things, necklace, flowers, my cuddle toy peinguin i had since i was a child. and im gonna do something 4 psu also...i wanna get her sweetdeaths but im on the broke side....

well my question is, does any1 kno the quickest way to make one mil?

thank youh^^

mizukage
Nov 14, 2007, 09:36 PM
Cuddle toy penguin from childhood? Nice present...that must be cute.

The quickest way to make one million meseta would be to do Lab S2 over and over again.

It depends on how long it takes you to do a run.

If it takes you roughly a minute to do 1 run, you will need to spend 1 hour at it to get 1,000,000 meseta.
If it takes you roughly 30 minutes or so per run, you will need about 25 hours straight. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Wish you luck!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dhylec
Nov 14, 2007, 09:37 PM
Besides the 1Up Cup, doing S missions in party is the fastest way.

Bliven
Nov 14, 2007, 09:44 PM
lvl 50's can't do lab s2 >.>

HalfDarShadow
Nov 14, 2007, 11:19 PM
thank youh every1^^

1UP clubs have helpped but i need to make more than 10k/20k per mission. the S2 lab, i have to see if i can actually do it lol. i am also selling some A rank wepons for some cash. sold 1 nightwalker out of 2 today for example, made 100k^^

but yea thank youh again, if theres any other way to make a mil quick just tell me please^^

our aniversity date is on the 3rd so i have time to make cash lol

Sekani
Nov 14, 2007, 11:25 PM
The fastest way to make cash is to get REALLY lucky and find some rare unit that sells for a shitload of meseta.

Other than that, 20k per mission is about the best you're gonna get at level 50. You should be leveling up pretty fast off of the 1UP missions so you'll be able to do Labs S2 and HSM for cash as well.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
yea, thats true.

the 1UP has made me level alot lol.

right now it takes about 3 to 4 1UP missions on B to level.

once i get to 55 atleast, i can do a couple of S2's lol