PDA

View Full Version : headcount now that 1ups over

gryphonvii
Nov 14, 2007, 11:08 PM
we all had that weapon that we were searching for, halarod, crea doubles, desta, did you find your weaon? I found from my list of wants a gizaha-zashi but I didn't find a deva zashi, also as a side bonus I somehow found a togeha-zashi so I think I am good, how about you?

LightBreaker
Nov 14, 2007, 11:09 PM
It isn't over though.

?:|

Rasputin
Nov 14, 2007, 11:16 PM
Need to find more Gizaha's.

Need a Rainbow of Gizaha's.

But I did get enough to make a rainbow of 10* Double Sabers. Found my 5th Sweet Death today. I also believe that I bought the cheapest Carriguine Blade on PS2/PC servers: 500k.

I am a very happy Rappy right now.

And I almost forgot to mention that I got my main from 70 to 100.

Alt 1 45-53 (so far)
Alt 2 34-36 (so far)
Alt 3 25-27 (so far)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rasputin on 2007-11-14 20:49 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 14, 2007, 11:23 PM
Because of this event, I got a Dedda, Svaltus Sword, Twin Ragnus, Crimson, and a Fuka. Add this to my Mugunruk and my Skela.

I'd say I'm satisfied.

Anduril
Nov 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
I only got a [B]Halarod and an Me/Quick. Doubt I'll get that Uransara I've been wanting... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hank
Nov 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
I got from level 1 to 85(halfway to 86). Item wise I got what I needed in 15 stormline boards.

Kamiense
Nov 14, 2007, 11:29 PM
I got to level 85 and my Har / Quick. I just want 1up to end.

Umberger
Nov 14, 2007, 11:30 PM
On 2007-11-14 20:26, Anduril wrote:
I only got a [B]Halarod and an Me/Quick. Doubt I'll get that Uransara I've been wanting... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Heh...you won't have aaany problems getting one in AotI. =p

Anduril
Nov 14, 2007, 11:33 PM
On 2007-11-14 20:30, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-11-14 20:26, Anduril wrote:

Heh...you won't have aaany problems getting one in AotI. =p

With my luck, I won't find one that easily. I had people take pity on me to get those two items....
Until the Servers go down tomorrow I'm going to be collecting Pallasches and Ryo-Sagazashis to get my Striking PM up for free.

Shishi-O
Nov 14, 2007, 11:39 PM
i didn't get the har / quick or shikikami

my only gripe

HalfDarShadow
Nov 14, 2007, 11:40 PM
im not so satisfied lol

still trying to get a sweetdeath lol

DraginHikari
Nov 14, 2007, 11:41 PM
Got 3 Crimson Boards (1 made at 18%), a Baji-Senba Board, and a Gizaha-Zashi Board... never got either of the double saber boards which I really wanted...

beatrixkiddo
Nov 14, 2007, 11:42 PM
Not happy since I still don't have SPS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jaden_Korr
Nov 14, 2007, 11:46 PM
Damn Hallowrappies stopped me getting the only rare I wanted from 1up. But in other ways I've done alright. Got my main from 65 to 72,my first alt up a few levels and a few class levels. Kitted them both out with some new weps and still came away with 8mil profit so far

zandra117
Nov 14, 2007, 11:47 PM
I still need a crimson and an A rank yohmei armor (Light element preferred).

The2dCour
Nov 14, 2007, 11:50 PM
3 Gizaha, many Double Ragnus and Crimsons, 2 Storm Lines, Solid/Hit, G/PP/Bullet, 4 Gur Bazgas, Car-Rucar, many Halarod, Huge Cutter, 2 Orpa-Senba, Cati-Senba, other stuff I probably sold and forgot about. Actually I gave most of that away aside from the stuff I intend to use. Gogo positive karma for synthing. I'm happy, my friends are happy... can't ask for much more right?

[edited for not typing like a 2 year old.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The2dCour on 2007-11-14 20:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The2dCour on 2007-11-14 20:54 ]</font>

Broodstar1337
Nov 15, 2007, 01:47 AM
Got a bunch of A rank boards and whatnot on account of me being lvl 73 and all on my main.

Compared to you guys, I didn't get shit. But I got a Me/Quick...

pikachief
Nov 15, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-11-14 20:39, Shishi-O wrote:
i didn't get the har / quick or shikikami

my only gripe

i got one early in the nudaiz part and my characters are guntecher fighgunner and fortegunner! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

yay me! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Finae
Nov 15, 2007, 02:01 AM
Everything. No rly. Want me to list? Ok.

Units
Hard / HP Restore
Tero / HP Restore
Hard / Stamina
Giga / Stamina
Orpad / Guard x2
Har / Quick
Me / Quick
Tero / all save
Giga Bullet PP Save
Tero / Wall

Synthed weapons
50% Ank dedda

Uh, the rest aren't important

Weapons
Sweet death
Rucar
Crimson
Gizashi
Gaozoran Rod x2
Uransara x2
two-headed nub
meteor cannon
halarod
Fuka Misaki
Daiga Misaki
Mugunruk
Bil de fugly axe
Can't remember any more, I got a ton of these boards sitting in room due to lack of catilium......

Armor boards
All, I don't keep count either, I just sell

So came out happy. Since Im mainly a unit hunter, I got all the necessary units I wanted/need while getting my gao rod (with the 7 mats) along with a 50% dedda which was a surprise. Now the only thing I need for collection purposes is solid / power s / hit s. Seen drop, never go to me. Sori / Mind is what I truly want though.

RedMussel
Nov 15, 2007, 02:04 AM
I wanted the Gazonin Rod but all i have found is Fg weapons, the only Techer weapon i have found was a halarod...

Arcturus
Nov 15, 2007, 02:22 AM
Well, let's see. I've seen multiples of the following drop:
[B] Crea Doubles
Giga / Bullet PP Save
[B] Sweet Death
... Idk, a bunch of the other stuff mentioned in this thread.

And out of the entire 1UP Cup, I got the following notable items:
[B] Twin-Headed Ragnus

Yeah. I'm suitably pissed. Seen loads of stuff drop, and I never get anything. *cries*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcturus on 2007-11-14 23:23 ]</font>

Freeze
Nov 15, 2007, 02:28 AM
I wasn't really looking for any particular weapon how ever I did earn a ton of cash, went from level 39 to level 46 and from WT 2 to WT 5 so I'm happy. Unfortunatly 1 up will end before my work cycle is over so I won't get to play any more.

mvffin
Nov 15, 2007, 02:48 AM
main things i still need are tero/rainbow and 6 more gao rod parts. everything else i'm not too worried about.

HandOfThornz
Nov 15, 2007, 04:41 AM
1up has been awesome nearly got everything i wanted!

Character wise -

I got my main lvl92-lvl100
Then got my alt lvl72-lvl100
So far got my 2rd alt lvl50-lvl70
Gona work on my lvl44-lvl50 tomorrow

Items/[B]'s i've got -

Parum -
-x2 [B] Halarods
-x4 [B] Stormline
-x12[B] 2 Headed-Ragnus
-x5 [B] Sweet Death(gave 1 away!)
(bought 4 made Halarods!)

Neudaiz -
-x1 [B] Deva-zashi
-x4 [B] Orpha-senba
-x4 [B] Baji-senba

GC/Hive -
-x4 [B] Crimson
-x1 [B] Crea Doubles
-x1 [B] Twin Daggers(forgotten name)

Rappies -
-x15 Magicial Wands
-x12 decos
-x18 Pumpkinhead Rods
-x2 [B] Rabol Rappies
(i really wanted a sefari feather but no luck)

The only things i did'nt get my hands on was Armour unit's, Tero/Rainbow or Tero/Wall would have been awesome.

Anyway looking forward to breaking them all when we get our synth bonus =)

Neith
Nov 15, 2007, 05:38 AM
I got more than I wanted- I only expected a Halarod.

Ended up with 2 Crimsons, 2 Ragnus, a Halarod, a Meteor Cannon, a Gur Bazga, 2 Storm Lines, 2 Baji-senbas, an Uransara, a Gizaha-zashi, a Gaozoran Rod, a Daiga-Misaki, a Hard / Stamina and a Giga / Bullet PP save, plus 10mil+ profits.

Yeah, I'm happy enough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif SPS continues to elude me, but with all ths stuff I have found, I couldn't care less.

DesertGunner
Nov 15, 2007, 05:38 AM
I came into this event with only a 10% Dark Phantom Line and a Phantom, and came out with:

Blackbull, Shigga Desta, Song for Death, Viper, Buccaneer, 2 Meteor Canons, Shi-Kikami, Hirokteri

And for the boards:

Multiple Halarod, Stormline, Orpa-senba, Baji-Line, Rabol Rappy, Crimson, and Hirokteri boards, Rabol Lebfa, Uransara, Gaozoran Rod, Crea Doubles, and a Muzzlefever.

I also got around 20 Magical Wands, 3 Pumpkinheads, 3 Cursed Pumpkins, a Giga/Bullet PP Save, and a bunch of rappy feathers.

DesertGunner
Nov 15, 2007, 05:39 AM
I came into this event with only a 10% Dark Phantom Line and a Phantom, and came out with:

Blackbull, Shigga Desta, Song for Death, Viper, Buccaneer, 2 Meteor Canons, Shi-Kikami, Hirokteri

And for the boards:

Multiple Halarod, Stormline, Orpa-senba, Baji-Line, Rabol Rappy, Crimson, and Hirokteri boards, Rabol Lebfa, Uransara, Gaozoran Rod, Crea Doubles, and a Muzzlefever.

I also got around 20 Magical Wands, 3 Pumpkinheads, 3 Cursed Pumpkins, a Giga/Bullet PP Save, and a bunch of rappy feathers.

Neith
Nov 15, 2007, 05:42 AM
Edit: PSOW lag post, ignore please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-11-15 05:38 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Nov 15, 2007, 05:46 AM

And for the boards:

DesertGunner
Nov 15, 2007, 05:50 AM
why can't I delete my posts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertGunner on 2007-11-15 04:55 ]</font>

Tita
Nov 15, 2007, 07:00 AM
did my best to play as much as possible in the face of poopy schedules, but here's my tiny list (so far, because its not over yet... this thread nearly gave me a heart attack >:[ humph)

notable drops:

[b]orpa senba
[b] halarod (successfully synthed)
4 magical wands
me-quick
[b] twin headed ragnus (successfully synthed @26% and given to a friend)
[b] crimson (given to a friend)

and thanks to the event and my dear friend:

gizashi-zashi 26% ice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (ok i begged for it lol)

i'm still hoping for a [b] bil de axe....
*spams toob*

CelestialBlade
Nov 15, 2007, 07:05 AM
Got a ton of stuff for my alts, nothing for my GT main :( Though she did get from 81-95 (hopefully 96 today).

Sebrof56
Nov 15, 2007, 08:24 AM
I got ever one of my characters to level 70 and my main to 100... i found a halarod board many times.. but it never came out. I recently bought two 750k each but i need 3 more PLUS a uransra and a shi-kikami. Thats what..7 mill?