PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode Question

Nano-bot
Nov 15, 2007, 02:27 AM
Hi all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I was just wondering. With AoI bringing us the expanded Episode 2 offline, will Episode 2 that we can do online be updated as well? I never bothered with it online over this past year, but I would be interested in doing it with my own online character. Does someone with the Japanese version know anything about this? And if so, is it exactly the same as offline? in terms of story.

Psycho_Sonic
Nov 15, 2007, 03:29 AM
Yes, but only if you're playing with the AotI disc. If you are, then when you play the ep 2 missions online they'll have FMV scenes and voice acting. Not sure about if it's being rewritten though (i pray everyday that it is).

Nano-bot
Nov 15, 2007, 03:43 AM
ah! thats nice then. so what would you recomend? I may do both... I guess it would be fun to do it offline... but then I would get the partner cards from online.. hmm

zandra117
Nov 15, 2007, 04:21 AM
Where does it say that we have to have the disc to get online FMVs and voice acting? The official site says that the 360 will only miss out on updated offline content and nothing else. I have yet to see an official PSU admin state otherwise. I have been watching their posts.

Besides, how else would we see the epic ending of episode 3?