PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate gunnah

Hiro_Kurisake
Nov 15, 2007, 09:56 AM
So, im basically making a CAST Fortegunner out of all ultimate pa's, and i was wondering which to get. I use Dual Pistols, Cbows, Laser cannons, G-nades, Mechguns and Rifles. Which ult pa should i get for each Weapon? If you are going to help i ask that you give reasons for your suggestion. Thank you all for your help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rashiid
Nov 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
I highly doubt this would work.
Running around with just KillerShot is already a NoNo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Retehi
Nov 15, 2007, 10:03 AM
You'd be the opposite of "ultimate gunnah", if you used nothing but frag PA's.

Hiro_Kurisake
Nov 15, 2007, 10:03 AM
I have other pa's based on element and such, but i want ult pa's as well... and those would be my most used ones http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aviendha
Nov 15, 2007, 07:03 PM
On 2007-11-15 06:56, Hiro_Kurisake wrote:
So, im basically making a CAST Fortegunner out of all ultimate pa's, and i was wondering which to get. I use Dual Pistols, Cbows, Laser cannons, G-nades, Mechguns and Rifles. Which ult pa should i get for each Weapon? If you are going to help i ask that you give reasons for your suggestion. Thank you all for your help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Elemental bullets are what makes gunner good. That said, Twin Mayalee, Yak Zagenga and Boma Duranga are all great in the right situations. Both Rifle frag PAs are unecessary, elemental lasers > frag lasers in AotI, and Mayalee fury is rarely worth it.

pikachief
Nov 15, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-11-15 16:19, shotsfired wrote:
get the sleep rifle PA. only da dumb gunnahs roll wit dat.

shotsfired
Nov 15, 2007, 07:19 PM
get the sleep rifle PA. only da true gunnahs roll wit dat.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 15, 2007, 07:22 PM
The guide & walkthrough board would help you better, and give you idea of what you should get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-11-15 16:24 ]</font>

shotsfired
Nov 15, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-11-15 16:19, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-11-15 16:19, shotsfired wrote:
get the sleep rifle PA. only da dumb gunnahs roll wit dat.

hey, thats not what I said?! quit drinkin dat haterade!

DesertGunner
Nov 16, 2007, 04:47 AM
If you're a gunner, don't waste your money on traps. LV. 4 SE do more damage than traps. That reminds me, do Rifle PA's go up to SE 5 in AotI?

Syl
Nov 16, 2007, 05:01 AM
Nope.

PhdChristmas
Nov 16, 2007, 05:02 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/1304/boma_duranga/ the G-Launcher PA disc is probably the only one you would really make use of. Link it to your G-Launcher(s) and your set. The fine part about this PA disc is that it saves your the hassle of leveling other G-Launcher bullets when all you really need is this one G-launcher bullet. If you have a Giga/bullet save swap it in before going into a boss fight.

Cast Fortegunners are better off applying the right elements vs mobs because they have the finest consistent("safe from a distance uninterrupted" ), single target damage.

Throw out all your weapons and restrict yourself to Rifle, Twin Handguns & G-launcher, Shotguns are nice if your willing to level them up right away and know how to use them. It requires too much time to master anymore gun types, as you know its takes a retarded amount of hits to level Bullets.

Get a pair of 10grinds for each of those weapons categories and take the time to level your bullets past 21 > 31 for AoI. 1 G-launcher is fine and swap it into your pallet for the necessary mini-bosses and dragon type bosses. Meanwhile fill up your pallet with a single shotgun or Xbow with Virus bullet linked take a shot or two when mobs initially spawn then switch out to your hard hitting rifle or twin handguns, leveled. keep 'pairs' of Rifles and Twin Handguns so you can pallete to apply the correct element vs mobs

100 Cast Fortegunner(rank 10), High End Armor Units, 10grind weapontypes in pairs, leveled bullets vs correct element of the mob = 700-750(Phantom/line set) a shot with a Rifle, or 400-500(ive seen someone hit has hard as 550 a shot) with twin pistols, (you can guess what the crits are) - vs a level 100 monster, unless subject to projectile resistance of course~. All the melee may be laughing at the numbers but gunner damage can potenitally be uninterrupted and on a consistent target w/extremely high hit rate. + we dont have to chase after our target. D:<

My personal forte are rifles, i own 4 10 grind phantoms and high elemental% Phantom Lines, complimented by lv21+ rifle bullets. The numbers i posted above are my hits. I spend probably two to three weeks, i cant and don't want to remember specifically, leveling bullets in Plains Overlord S/2. Take the time to level your bullets solo and youll have players saying "whos hitting for 750 every second? >.>"

Don't ignore the fact that your one of 3 classes that have access to Virus Traps. Use them early mini-bosses. and watch the numbers tick away. Bullet infliction on a mini-boss is luck '-' Traps are guaranteed, unless resistant to burn like Svalvus or virus like Seed-Magashi.

Hiro_Kurisake
Nov 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
See, what i want to know is why should i restrict myself to only a few weapon types? I wanted to see what ultimate pa's i should get, and so far all i've gotten was "Blah blah no no on killer shot" and info on how to gun. By all means i appreciate you helping me out and giving me this advice, but i love the six gun types i mentioned above. I understand you guys think that an all ultimate pa gunner may be bad, but i bet i can prove you wrong and make it work.