PDA

View Full Version : Acrotecher Stats/Bonuses?

UltimateCarl
Nov 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
So, out of curiosity, is there somewhere that specifically lists out the comparative stats of Acrotechers? Also, what races get bonuses to them? I'm assuming Humans do, since they get bonuses to all of the hybrid classes so far, and maybe Newmans? They've got a bonus to every teching-related class so far.

I'm just curious because I haven't decided on a race for my Acrotecher, yet. I see they can get Techs to 30, and if Newmans get a bonus as them, it wouldn't be a bad idea to focus on support but use attack techs for damage on the side, or if I should just go Beast/CAST and try to do melee/ranged damage as support. After all, buffs aren't affected by TP at all, and I'm sure that even with a Male CAST, a level 40 Resta is more than enough to keep you alive.

For that matter, I understand that Acrotechers only get level 20 Bullets, but they have an impressive array of left-handed ranged weapons (to complement our wands). Would it be worth it to try and stack weaker debuffs while minimizing the time it would take to switch back to your wands for healing/buffing, and just be pure support?

So, yeah, I'm focusing on support, but I'm just trying to figure our what the most effective secondary means of helping the party is. After all, your party doesn't ALWAYS need healing, and those high level buffs last a long time.

I understand information is scarce (especially for US sources), but if anyone knows anything, it'd be helpful! Thanks!

Pillan
Nov 15, 2007, 03:39 PM
Everything on Acrotecher (http://suimasen.sakura.ne.jp/aaaphp/index.php?%A5%CD%A5%C3%A5%C8%A5%EF%A1%BC%A5%AF%A5% E2%A1%BC%A5%C9%2F%BE%E5%B5%E9%BF%A6%2F%A5%A2%A5%AF %A5%ED%A5%C6%A5%AF%A5%BF%A1%BC) and character level 110/AT 15 comparison (bottom chart) (http://suimasen.sakura.ne.jp/aaaphp/index.php?%A5%CD%A5%C3%A5%C8%A5%EF%A1%BC%A5%AF%A5% E2%A1%BC%A5%C9%2F%C0%EF%C6%AE%A5%BF%A5%A4%A5%D7%2F %A5%B9%A5%C6%A1%BC%A5%BF%A5%B9%2FLv110#d700de41).

Newman doesn't get a bonus at all. Human gets a 5% bonus, giving them Beast DFP, near-Cast ATP, and near-Newman ATA and EVP. Also, as has been shown and calculated many times, you can get away just using melee damage dispite the lower ATP and lower skill cap.

UltimateCarl
Nov 15, 2007, 03:44 PM
Awesome, thanks! Off I go to plan, then...