PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Anyone else getting cheated out of S rank boar

Delete
Nov 15, 2007, 06:41 PM
I have never been a person to get rares in psu, the first weapon i found was a rapier and i was so happy... at the time i was a 70..and it took that long just to find an 8 star weapon. About 4 months later i had gotten a phantom. Now my luck has gone up a little.. but still, having a mission where 2 giga bullet pp saves drop 2 carriguine boards and a crea doubles drop and me not getting anything really pees me off. Set in order seems more like set in random sometimes. When it comes to a two headed ragnus though, i get them all the time. Its really depressing.

Mystil
Nov 15, 2007, 06:43 PM
There is a major difference between Set Order and Random.

Set Order can be abused by the player.

Rizen
I guess, you didn't talk what was side before into account when posting...At least theres "."

Anyway, I know the feeling, but don't worry. Things aren't as bad as you think. You will get want you want sooner or later.

Hank
Quite the opposite actually. I got 4 bullet saves in one EX mission with 4 people. Some low level guy was picking up kerselines and A grinder bases.

Laonex954x
Nov 15, 2007, 06:44 PM
ha...im a lvl 100 and i just found my FIRST EVER S-rank weapon board, and thats including metoer cannon and ragnus boards...in my whole time playing the only things that i've ever found actaully worth something are 2 baji-line boards(which were from 1up cup so they sold for 100k), solid / power s(which was at very beignign of game which actually made me what i am today), and a Fu/ka-misaki board (that i just found like a hour ago which is my first ever S-rank weapon board)

Delete
Nov 15, 2007, 06:53 PM
well..the only real thing i got to show at the moment is probably every 2 headed ragnus board in the game..seriously how many of you guys got those because if you havent, id be glad to give a few away. GTs CAP JACK if ya need one, ill pay you to take it.. jk lol

amtalx
Nov 16, 2007, 07:29 AM
2-Headed Ragnus makes fantastic mag food. That's what I do with mine if it comes out less than 30%.

Arcturus
Nov 17, 2007, 02:39 AM
Out of the entire 1UP Cup, I got a board for a Two-Headed Ragnus, despite seeing countless other things drop that I dearly wished I could've had (and needed too).

Nyreal
Nov 17, 2007, 02:54 AM
On 2007-11-16 04:29, amtalx wrote:
2-Headed Ragnus makes fantastic mag food. That's what I do with mine if it comes out less than 30%.

Selling them seems more useful. O_O

Broodstar1337
Nov 17, 2007, 06:30 PM
On 2007-11-16 23:54, Nyreal wrote:

On 2007-11-16 04:29, amtalx wrote:

Selling them seems more useful. O_O

No kidding. With the money you get from the weapon, you can easily buy enough striking weapons to level your mag higher.

Randomness
Nov 17, 2007, 08:05 PM
Here I thought I had it rough, only netting two non-crimson/ragnus/meteor drops the whole cup.