PDA

View Full Version : Online: the final headcount before the expansion

gryphonvii
Nov 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
okay so I thought it would be interesting to list all of the rare items that are actually owned by people in the game. Lists of how many double agitos, psycho wands, repcas,etc. that are out there right now, being used. List only 11 star and above weapons and armors because there are so many 10 stars in the market now. Boards are acceptable too, if you know that someone has it. This is mainly because I want to compare what has been found thus far and what will be found in the coming months.

pikachief
Nov 15, 2007, 07:18 PM
only rare things i have after about 2500+ of play i have a halp serafi i won and a SPS i got for 4.5 mil that i borrowed money from.

So NOTHING!!!!

First good rares were from 1up. wow now i feel like i wasted a whole year of my life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif thanks PSO-W >.>

Mikura
Nov 15, 2007, 07:23 PM
Honestly? I haven't "found" any rares after an entire year. At least, nothing above 10 stars. Anything I've gotten has been from 1up or from trades. >_>

Mystil
Nov 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
I do not own any S ranks my class, Fortefighter can use. All I have is the Song for Death(which is going to be sold). Ahaha, I might be living off of A ranks for the rest of my life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Wallin
Nov 15, 2007, 07:26 PM
Even from 1-Up, the only things I've really gotten were one [B] Halarod and the Me/Quick that someone didn't need in a group and I won the roll on. I didn't even get any Crea Doubles or anything else. I'm still quite content with getting all the formal items (I even got a formal dress for CAST females in case they eventually do give us 4 more character slots, LOL). I look forward to seeing what AoI has to offer though.

Randomness
Nov 15, 2007, 08:11 PM
Um... [B] Crea Doubles, which I swapped off for a Me/Quick
Giga/Bullet PP Save (Yay for fortegunner alt)
[B] Meteor Cannon x2, both synthed, one traded, one kept for alt
[B] Ragnus x7-Sold off
Magical Wands galore, one of which I swapped for a Halarod.
Song for Death x3
And some Yohmei armor boards.

Not a whole lot, but I finally got some S ranks, and a /quick.