PDA

View Full Version : Elements of Unrest trouble

Grim_Reaver
Nov 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
Ive ran a few searches and looked through the guides, but I cant seem to find out how to get 10 points on this mission. If anyone could direct me to where I could find out or maybe give the basic gist of it, that would be much appreciated.

Randomness
Nov 15, 2007, 09:32 PM
Basically, in the first block, the warp has to be unblocked, that will take you to an extra three kills that block, then you have to get block 4 and magashi.

If you get a map like that (Its all luck), its just a matter of finishing in time.

Better hurry, though, Maintenance ends 1up.

Grim_Reaver
Nov 16, 2007, 12:40 AM
Im still having trouble with this mission, I always end with 2 out of 3 chips (9 points is so taunting). Am I just really unlucky? To my knowledge there is one chip in block two and two chips in block three, but I never get both. Ive run the mission about 10 times now with the first teleporter unblocked and magashi appearing, but still getting 9

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grim_Reaver on 2007-11-15 21:55 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Nov 16, 2007, 01:10 AM
If you don't get the chip in the trapped turret room, you have to take the warp to the right of the Gaozoran/Carriguine you fight in the narrow hallway.

Grim_Reaver
Nov 16, 2007, 01:12 AM
Then I am missing a chip somewhere, there is the one in the pile of rubble on block two, and the two you mentioned are the others I know of, but you say I cant get both...

Foxfire15
Nov 16, 2007, 01:18 AM
You have to shoot a switch on the celing of one of the later rooms. Can't remember which one it is offhand though, since I've only done the mission 3 or 4 times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxfire15 on 2007-11-15 22:19 ]</font>

Grim_Reaver
Nov 16, 2007, 01:34 AM
Thank you guys very much, I got it just in time to beat maintenance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif