PDA

View Full Version : Odd Patch Download...?

Sasuke1986
Nov 15, 2007, 10:23 PM
I was just switching characters when I suddenly got a patch download from the game server thing.

My question is, what was it? I ran a virus scan on the PSU folder, but everything seemed ok, and 1UP is still going on when I go to the club.

What sort of patch did I just get? And has anyone else got it...?

HFlowen
Nov 15, 2007, 10:25 PM
I've gotten seemingly random downloads before too. (ps2 version)

I wouldn't worry.

Sasuke1986
Nov 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
I suppose, but I'm using the PC version...

Otis_Kat
Nov 15, 2007, 10:29 PM
Happens sometimes. I guess the patch file from the game's release randomly corrupts or is unrecognized sometimes.

Wallin
Nov 15, 2007, 10:30 PM
I definitely would not worry about it Sasuke. It's not unusual to download small patches randomly like that in online games, and tonight is patch night so they might be just sending out bits and pieces at a time to prepare.

Sasuke1986
Nov 15, 2007, 10:32 PM
On 2007-11-15 19:30, Wallin wrote:
I definitely would not worry about it Sasuke. It's not unusual to download small patches randomly like that in online games, and tonight is patch night so they might be just sending out bits and pieces at a time to prepare.

It didn't seem like a small patch, though XP

Ah, oh well. I wasn't so much worried as I was curious. When I normally get a patch I figure that something new is being placed in the game and all. Hm...

Wallin
Nov 15, 2007, 10:34 PM
Nah, whatever it is/was you won't notice until the morning. Just do more cup missions back at the club... if it's still there, mwhahahaaa! Ahem...

Sasuke1986
Nov 15, 2007, 10:37 PM
It's still there XP

To be honest, I was only playing tonight because it was the last day of 1UP. I won't be playing tomorrow, or maybe even for a while, because of college and blah blah blah blah...

mizukage
Nov 15, 2007, 10:44 PM
The best method to find out about your odd patch from PSU is to discuss it with the GMs (helper-bots).