PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular Class (pre Aotl)

RedMussel
Nov 16, 2007, 05:14 AM
With AotI just a couple of days away, vote on what you think is the most popular class people like being.

I personally think that Guntecher has become very popular among the community.

Sasamichan
Nov 16, 2007, 05:19 AM
I'm pretty sure it was Fortegunner since the xblock community required every fG to use the mechgun glitch.

Scline
Nov 16, 2007, 05:22 AM
I'm tossin' in my vote for Fighgunner.. 90% of my parties had two or more fighgunners.

RedMussel
Nov 16, 2007, 05:24 AM
On 2007-11-16 02:19, Sasamichan wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was Fortegunner since the xblock community required every fG to use the mechgun glitch.

Ya, i dont no how many times i have seen "Need party no glitch" or "1 more for A needs to no glitch!", that was so annoying.

Syl
Nov 16, 2007, 05:25 AM
GT? Popular? In my PSU? >_>

Maybe after AoI/today's update, but no way before lol. It goes something along the lines of 2nd or 3rd least played class with PT and WT in there, and even lower as a main class. Not many people choose GT as their main's main class lol.

Sasamichan
Nov 16, 2007, 05:26 AM
On 2007-11-16 02:24, RedMussel wrote:
Ya, i dont no how many times i have seen "Need party no glitch" or "1 more for A needs to no glitch!", that was so annoying.

At least you won't see that crap anymore.

RedMussel
Nov 16, 2007, 05:27 AM
On 2007-11-16 02:25, SylviaEspada wrote:

Maybe after AoI/today's update, but no way before lol. It goes something along the lines of 2nd or 3rd least played class with PT and WT in there, and even lower as a main class. Not many people choose GT as their main's main class lol.

I actually have seen and know a lot of people who's main class is Guntecher.

Syl
Nov 16, 2007, 05:29 AM
Must be a 360 thing lol, on PS2/PC it's quite rare to find GT enthusiasts

RedMussel
Nov 16, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-11-16 02:29, SylviaEspada wrote:
Must be a 360 thing lol, on PS2/PC it's quite rare to find GT enthusiasts

Yes, i have seen and know plenty people (CAST the most for some reason) who are Guntechers as the main class. I guess different community's have different preferences or i am just seeing a lot of the only Guntechers in the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kismet
Nov 16, 2007, 07:12 AM
I'd say number one is Fighgunner. We are SO GAY for double sabers and twin handguns, decent ATP with the price tof sucky def, and eventually slicers. It's just an overally sexy class, combining the two most common fighting styles (swords and guns, or, melee and ranged) as seen in movies, anime, tv, etc.

Number two is definately a tie of Fortefighter and Fortetecher. Three is a three-way tie of Protranser, Wartecher, and Fortegunner (not in that particular order). And last is Guntecher... blech... NOT saying that there aren't many of them, but on PC/PS2 version(s) at least, you don't hear ANYone at all raving about "GUNTECHERS FTW :B" like you do for us FIs.

I think Wartechers and Protransers are steadily coming up though. FIs will meet their match, as far as power, by WTs and PTs come AoI.

(EVEN though this thread is "PRE-AoI"... For AT and AF... I just think those will be the new n00bst1ck classes. XD AF is more worth it though, in my opinon, then AT. AT is just for those who want more decent techs than WT, but still want to have SOME melee goin' on for holding their own or just personal tastes, or w/e.)

Kismet
Nov 16, 2007, 07:13 AM
Edit: Sorry about that. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kismet on 2007-11-16 04:35 ]</font>

RedMussel
Nov 16, 2007, 07:17 AM
Why you quote your own message http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mystil
Nov 16, 2007, 07:31 AM
Probably meant to edit =P.

fireant
Nov 16, 2007, 08:33 AM
On 2007-11-16 02:25, SylviaEspada wrote:

I play as a Guntecher and we where loved during 1up.

Stixx
Nov 16, 2007, 08:39 AM
I saw more Fortefighters and Fortegunners than anything else during the event. Then again, I myself was a Fighgunner before the event (I leveled Fortefighter from 1 to 10 in the first week and stuck with it).

Popular jobs fluxuate with the times. I remember when Bruce's Dungeon was in it's hay day PT were a dime a dozen.

gryphonvii
Nov 16, 2007, 09:23 AM
One of my friends was guntecher and he was one of my best running mates, but fighgunner wins for mechgun glitch and ability to spam majarra, I like mainly for s-rank daggers to 30 so I might end up switching to wartecher