PDA

View Full Version : Question about pm 450 upgrades

evil666lord
Nov 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
Since my pm can die now without hurting my rank I made a 450 for healing but I'm not sure which of the upgrade models I should use. I remember when they released the 451 and 452 I think everyone complained that the 452 sucked might have been 451. Also I never paid attention to forums around the time of the release of 453 and 454 so I'm curious which upgrade is generally the best or which are tied for the best. (mainly for healing I don't really care if it fights)

Lastat27
Nov 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
I prefer the 452. The 452 has Resta on 2/3 weapons so she heals quite often. She also uses Shifta (Atp+), Zodial (ATA/EVP+), and Rentis (Makes you immune to 3 magic attacks).

All of her attacks are multi-hit lightning so she ends up causing the Shock status often which is nice. And she has the Sturm Buster SUV, when activated hits every mob in the area and inflicts lvl .. 2 burn?

And it doesn't hurt that she's one hawt loli *cough*. I'm a Fortegunner so she usually ends up sitting in the backrow, but 452 is amazing when I pull out a Shotgun.