PDA

View Full Version : Who here is Human, hardcore, and proud of it?

Saner
Nov 16, 2007, 01:52 PM
who here are happy they chose Human and not swayed by the SUVs, Nanoblasts and other stuff the 'noob' (lol j/k) races get?

omegapirate2k
Nov 16, 2007, 01:53 PM
I have a human alt, is that good enough?

Rizen
Nov 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
I have 4 Humans. I think that says enough.

Jaspaller
Nov 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
I really couldn't care much about the SUV's. I've always loved being the balanced guy of the group. My main is Human and also the highest level.

DoubleV
Nov 16, 2007, 02:04 PM
I have one of each race, but human just won it for me. I do love having a Newman in my party to heal me now and then. So im for HUMAN and NEWMAN!!!

Hiro_Kurisake
Nov 16, 2007, 02:16 PM
Human's are okay, but IMO due to the overall well balanced...ness... their forte class should be Fighgunner

gryphonvii
Nov 16, 2007, 02:19 PM
my human has damn near every class maxed and I'm proud of it, will continue to be my main.

Zorafim
Nov 16, 2007, 02:27 PM
I don't like the concept of humans, especially now that they're the lowest common denominator. I like specialization in my characters.
It's just, I don't like how these specializations make it so that I have to use a weapon I don't like and sacrifice a weapon I do like...

Shiryuu
Nov 16, 2007, 02:42 PM
My main is human. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Retehi
Nov 16, 2007, 02:43 PM
The rest of the races look like butt, so I had no choice with Human.

Broodstar1337
Nov 16, 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm a human.

Just not in PSU.

Ryogen
Nov 16, 2007, 03:07 PM
My main is a human and I was a human in beta too.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 16, 2007, 03:14 PM
Newmans ftw.

I guess it's just that I resemble a Newman very much in real life. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (But not the big ears. >_>;)

Agnostic187
Nov 16, 2007, 03:17 PM
Human fighgunners with Shadoogs = <3

NightmareItac
Nov 16, 2007, 03:24 PM
well, i have a human as my main character, but i f=did it because i wanted to start out as the weaker class and prove that i was better than all the people who rely on the suv's and transformations!

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 16, 2007, 03:27 PM
My lv 100 main is a human.. nuff said baby!

Hokokaru
Nov 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
My main is a human, and also my Alt that I amde last night is also a human and both going hybrid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DragonStorm
Nov 16, 2007, 04:29 PM
My main and only character is human...level 97 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Humans FTW

DEM_CIG
Nov 16, 2007, 04:37 PM
Humans r jack of all trades, but i like my cast

biggabertha
Nov 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
Human male, main as well. Proud of him because he's a Protranser even if Cast is the way better choice statistically and for their SUVs. The Evasion's quite nice especially with Just Counter.

Zantra
Nov 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
I have one of each race.

My Main is a Female Beast, yeah... she's filthy.

Rasputin
Nov 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
CAST supremacy. In b4 BAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
CAST FTW! But not for teh SUV's, although in offline casts are the only ones who reap the race benefits.

Jaspaller
Nov 16, 2007, 05:38 PM
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Complex_Jao
Nov 16, 2007, 05:41 PM
HUMANS ROCK BITCHES http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif <- (human)

Mangekyou
Nov 16, 2007, 05:44 PM
Oh wait, i'd be a human if i could get the look of my avatar to the left here <

I <3 my avatar and if anybody else steals it i'll be pissed

*Loads SUV weapon*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mangekyou on 2007-11-16 14:44 ]</font>

GeekRuler
Nov 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
Humans w00t this is a thread for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
How else would you make a character that can be Protranser/Guntecher/Fighgunner/Acrofighter and such...
Plus the stat deficiency is neglectable as we make the best Protranser and since when do I care about a specialized race which restricts my choices?
Mixed classes for the win!

mizukage
Nov 16, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-11-16 11:42, Shiryuu wrote:
My main is human. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Same here.

Without Nanoblasts and SUVs, Human do get Crea Weapons and the exclusive S-rank weapon for Human would be swords, one of my favorite PSU weapons.

Libram
Nov 16, 2007, 11:57 PM
My favorite characters are my humans.

VanHalen
Nov 17, 2007, 12:33 AM
Two Human alts. They are my favorite race, also the Newmans.

Zarode
Nov 17, 2007, 12:34 AM
I got one of each. Love them all to death. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Aviendha
Nov 22, 2007, 03:23 PM
On 2007-11-16 11:16, Hiro_Kurisake wrote:
Human's are okay, but IMO due to the overall well balanced...ness... their forte class should be Acrofighter

Fix'd...unless you're a whore for doublesaber or you really like crossbow, FI is obsolete.

Jinto117
Nov 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
Beast and especially Cast are so favored only because of their Nano Blasts and SUV's. If humans and newmans had some sort of special attack then things would be much different. Someone over at Sega has a hard on for Casts, that's for sure.

Shiryuu
Nov 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
On 2007-11-22 12:23, Aviendha wrote:

Human's are okay, but IMO due to the overall well balanced...ness... their forte class should be Acrofighter

Fix'd...unless you're a whore for doublesaber or you really like crossbow, FI is obsolete.

Fighgunners get slicers and rmags too.

Sekani
Nov 22, 2007, 04:33 PM
I hate pointy ears, so CAST and human for me.

vfloresjr24
Nov 22, 2007, 04:35 PM
HUMAN SUPREMECY!!!

SStrikerR
Nov 22, 2007, 04:40 PM
On 2007-11-22 12:23, Aviendha wrote:

Human's are okay, but IMO due to the overall well balanced...ness... their forte class should be FIGHGUNNER BITCHES

not really...AF only gets 1h weps and that is what a lot of people either love/hate. i personally hate it, and the faster wep speed really doesn't matter to me. whoopie a fraction of a second better.
and may i point out that there are no "noobgunners" or "doublesaber whores" anymore. anybody who plays any of the "old" classes KNOWS how to play as them and prefer that class because they have skill using everything to their potential to make them the best. As a person who likes a few 1h weps like claws and sabers, going all 1h would bore me to hell, I love my sword, my spear, and my doublesaber, which is why i'm a fighgunner. I do play fortefighter and Wartecher too because later on I will be going fighmaster, which presumably will need pre reqs. from those 3 classes. I will never go acro anything, my newman female is a WT, my newman male will stay a FT, (yes FT bitches) my human male will stay fighgunner, and my cast will stay Protranser.
We all have a reason to play our classes, we all bought the game, we can do whatever we want with it, and we can have our own styly of play. If you think that fighgunner is dead, you're wrong. All these people that went AF and AT? In all the AOI parties I've been in I've been the ONLY person with an older class, and even though i'm 40 levels lower, i've been doing more damage with all of my weps then ALL the others have been doing, and using my traps, etc.
All they do is stand around spamming chikki (missing the monsters completely >_>) and watching their shadoog shoot. "omfg my mag is awesome!!111 IT PWNZ!!1!!"

On topic- my main is a human, and i'm damn proud of it.

SStrikerR
Nov 22, 2007, 04:41 PM
On 2007-11-22 13:35, vfloresjr24 wrote:
HUMANBOURNE SUPREMECY!!!

fix'd

vfloresjr24
Nov 22, 2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the fix!!! lol

Nyreal
Nov 22, 2007, 04:51 PM
Well...

Humans seemed to be the best class at the jobs I was interested in (meaning Wartecher and Acrofighter)... So I chose them, though I do prefer the looks of a Newman.

Morganna
Nov 22, 2007, 05:13 PM
Me! My new character:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4118/saphiraec4.jpg

Her resemblance to Helga the goth illuminus chick is a coincidence. No, really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morganna on 2007-11-22 14:13 ]</font>

Shanira
Nov 22, 2007, 06:02 PM
Humans: Space ninjas
Newmans: Space elf ninjas

Sorry, gotta go with the pointy ears. >_>

Aviendha
Nov 22, 2007, 07:12 PM
On 2007-11-22 12:54, Shiryuu wrote:Fighgunners get slicers and rmags too.

They do. They are a little bit weaker with them, but not a big difference like FI spear vs. FF spear. However, AF speed bonus means they will do more damage (safer too) over time than any weapon both classes can equip. The advantage of S-rank Twin Sabers and Twin Daggers is less significant than the large speed boost AF gets. Not trying to say FI is worthless or start a class war, but AF is just a bit better with everything they can use.

On 2007-11-22 13:40, Ryan113 wrote:not really...AF only gets 1h weps and that is what a lot of people either love/hate. i personally hate it, and the faster wep speed really doesn't matter to me. whoopie a fraction of a second better.
and may i point out that there are no "noobgunners" or "doublesaber whores" anymore. anybody who plays any of the "old" classes KNOWS how to play as them and prefer that class because they have skill using everything to their potential to make them the best. As a person who likes a few 1h weps like claws and sabers, going all 1h would bore me to hell, I love my sword, my spear, and my doublesaber, which is why i'm a fighgunner. I do play fortefighter and Wartecher too because later on I will be going fighmaster, which presumably will need pre reqs. from those 3 classes. I will never go acro anything, my newman female is a WT, my newman male will stay a FT, (yes FT bitches) my human male will stay fighgunner, and my cast will stay Protranser.
We all have a reason to play our classes, we all bought the game, we can do whatever we want with it, and we can have our own styly of play. If you think that fighgunner is dead, you're wrong. All these people that went AF and AT? In all the AOI parties I've been in I've been the ONLY person with an older class, and even though i'm 40 levels lower, i've been doing more damage with all of my weps then ALL the others have been doing, and using my traps, etc.
All they do is stand around spamming chikki (missing the monsters completely >_>) and watching their shadoog shoot. "omfg my mag is awesome!!111 IT PWNZ!!1!!"

That fraction of a second not only makes your combos safer due to less time between stuns, but it adds up to significantly more damage over time. Like Me / Quick or Wands vs. Rods.

Playing a class for an extended period of time does not mean you will learn anything about playing that class effectively. There were still Noobgunners before the cup. There were still Noobguners during the cup. There will be Noobgunners until another class gets Double Saber. Period. Granted, JA and improved stats and PA balancing makes spamming Tornado Dance a much more valid strategy these days but 90% of the FIs I see still forget they have bullets.

I didn't say FI was dead, just that the only advantages it has over AF are Spears and xbow. Spear is a better weapon than Double Saber and probably always will be. Even the new Absolute Dance likely won't outdamage Majarra on bosses due to its much slower execution. Xbow is a fantastic weapon and FI is still a good choice for anyone who wants a good compromise between strong varied melee with some very solid bullet support. FI is now much like PT or WT - lots of variety, but excelling in little.

Chikki really doesn't miss enough to keep it from being better for mobs than any AoE PA. And shadoogs should be a welcome addition to the FI palette, because Noobgunners only use melee anyway, so why not?

On topic: My Human is now my main and will likely remain so for the rest of PSU.

-Ryuki-
Nov 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
I'm one of the small abundance of Humans (compared to Beasts and CASTs), and I'm damn proud of it.

guise709
Nov 22, 2007, 08:06 PM
i prefer being my own race thank you very much

majan
Nov 22, 2007, 08:13 PM
I rely on stats too much because of my roots in PSO and diablo II,so when making a fighgunner I initally wanted to go beast but then I realized that in trading just a tad of atp and hp I could get loads more ATA as a cast.then I said while I'm at it,why not go human since in the long run at very high levels they too will have very high stats due to the class-race combo bonus.but I figured that bonus probably won't be enough to surpass casts and SUVs are awesome so I went cast.but if I wasn't certain about being fighgunner I surely wouldve went human because they are far more suitable for versatility as guntecher/wartecher/acroclasses.humans are underestimated but with the class race bonuses they get quite a formidable stat boost if you use hybrid classes.

Morganna
Nov 22, 2007, 09:03 PM
Indeed. Especially with acro classes, one must remember, they might get less atp than others but their other stats grant them well roundedness, especially with EVP.

DonRoyale
Nov 22, 2007, 09:26 PM
I like humans, don't get me wrong, but I'll always like newmans better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TranceZiggy
Nov 22, 2007, 10:07 PM
HUMAN SUPREMACY!!!

(ie Illuminus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Shishi-O
Nov 23, 2007, 12:28 AM
On 2007-11-16 10:52, Saner wrote:
who here are happy they chose Human and not swayed by the SUVs, Nanoblasts and other stuff the 'noob' (lol j/k) races get?

now that the expansion has fixed every last gripe i had and bombarded me with goodies and bonuses, i am perfectly fine playing each avatar to it's part.

male casts are no longer the end all be all.

yay

Shishi-O
Nov 23, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-11-22 17:13, majan wrote:
I rely on stats too much because of my roots in PSO and diablo II,so when making a fighgunner I initally wanted to go beast but then I realized that in trading just a tad of atp and hp I could get loads more ATA as a cast.then I said while I'm at it,why not go human since in the long run at very high levels they too will have very high stats due to the class-race combo bonus.but I figured that bonus probably won't be enough to surpass casts and SUVs are awesome so I went cast.but if I wasn't certain about being fighgunner I surely wouldve went human because they are far more suitable for versatility as guntecher/wartecher/acroclasses.humans are underestimated but with the class race bonuses they get quite a formidable stat boost if you use hybrid classes.

QFT

many a time i hear WTF? when i let loose.

Aviva
Nov 23, 2007, 12:32 AM
i started as a newman...because everyone said that it was a bad idea...i wanted to prove them wrong

_K1_
Nov 23, 2007, 01:36 AM
A human would've been a better choice for me, since I switch between melee and techs... humans can do Fortefighter and Fortetecher very well, not to mention the acro- classes, but they just lack that certain Newman charm.

And Humans do have a racial ability: no one second-guesses your choice of class, no matter what it is.

Nyreal
Nov 23, 2007, 01:39 AM
I think of myself as rather fickle... So I wanted my main character to be something well-balanced that would allow me to change jobs at will.

So, I became a human. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Noblewine
Nov 23, 2007, 01:45 AM
I have two human probably because of their balance parameters though I have to slots left to experiment with the customization of the other classes. I can really care less who is better. :/

DarkGiant
Nov 23, 2007, 02:38 AM
I've got a cast as my main, a beast, and two newmans..........(I wanted to make one of them human, but my bro's luvs TECHs so he demanded to have a newman......>.>)

Tetsaru
Nov 23, 2007, 03:53 AM
CAST SUPREMACY!!! >:3

Sorry, but I never could get used to how Humans perform. I'd rather have a race that stands out in one area and sucks in another than have a race that is mediocre in everything. =/

Right now, my main character is a male CAST, and I have a male Beast and female Newman as alts. My last character slot is currently a female CAST, though I tend to recreate that slot often... >_<

Zantra
Nov 23, 2007, 04:11 AM
I always played Newmans in PSO (Hunewearl, FOnewearl, and FOnewm). But, I really didn't like the direction PSU seemed to take Newmans in, at least Stat wise, and even, kind of looks wise...

So, I tried a human, I don't like balance, it seems too safe, and boring.

And, I don't like casts, i've never enjoyed ranged characters, unless they were casting spells, or throwing ninja stars, or cards, or roses.

So, I thought i'd try a beast, and at first I didn't like them at all, and I still think that the nano blasts are kinda dumb, especially since they look nothing like my character in any way, just that generic female "blasted" form that everyone gets. But, when I realized what weapons they got to use, and how strong they were, and the fact that I didn't have to worry about dying every five seconds, I grew to love being a beast.

We may not be the best looking race in the Universe, but we are obviously the filthiest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zantra on 2007-11-23 01:13 ]</font>

Soulless
Nov 23, 2007, 09:11 AM
I figured I rather have a high lvl human, thats able to play basically all classes I wanna play, than playing 2-3 low-medium characters. I guess I deal more damage with a lvl 100 human FF than I would with a lvl 50 beast FF, for example. Not to mention access to S2. However I sadly figured out how easy it is to "grind" so I find myself in the situation that Im kinda worried to reach the current level cap before the next update, in which it gets raised, is near - that kills my motivation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

This being said... humans RULE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Serephim
Nov 23, 2007, 10:43 AM
Humans look cooler as Fortefighters.

Newmans are great and all, but my sister's fortecher dies way too quick.

SStrikerR
Nov 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
On 2007-11-22 16:12, Aviendha wrote:
[quote]On 2007-11-22 12:54, Shiryuu wrote:Fighgunners get slicers and rmags too.

They do. They are a little bit weaker with them, but not a big difference like FI spear vs. FF spear. However, AF speed bonus means they will do more damage (safer too) over time than any weapon both classes can equip. The advantage of S-rank Twin Sabers and Twin Daggers is less significant than the large speed boost AF gets. Not trying to say FI is worthless or start a class war, but AF is just a bit better with everything they can use.

On 2007-11-22 13:40, Ryan113 wrote:not really...AF only gets 1h weps and that is what a lot of people either love/hate. i personally hate it, and the faster wep speed really doesn't matter to me. whoopie a fraction of a second better.

That fraction of a second not only makes your combos safer due to less time between stuns, but it adds up to significantly more damage over time. Like Me / Quick or Wands vs. Rods.

with the amount of damage acrofighters do from what ive seen, I could fight a monster using twin dagger JA combos on something for around a minute, while an acrofighter 10 lvs+ higher than me still doesn't do more damage than me, and you think that the speed difference matters? maybe over time but guess what? nothing in this game takes that long to kill at all!

Playing a class for an extended period of time does not mean you will learn anything about playing that class effectively. There were still Noobgunners before the cup. There were still Noobguners during the cup. There will be Noobgunners until another class gets Double Saber. Well no shit there were noobgunners before the cup, hell, back in january most of em sucked, but by the time the cup came around most everybody had their class picked out and had already learned how to use it well. And you think being a class that can use a certain weapon nobody else can makes use noobs? no, it gives us another option, but NOBODY has a full double saber palette anymore, nobody even carries around 2 unless they have 2 S ranked ones, and I don't even see that often, even with all the sweet deaths that were found.

Granted, JA and improved stats and PA balancing makes spamming Tornado Dance a much more valid strategy these days but 90% of the FIs I see still forget they have bullets.Ok, just so you know not that many people even have tornado dance, let alone spam it. It was great in psu vanilla offline but online and in aoi offline it sucks. Sure, JA and the better stats make it the more better, but ha, don't make me laugh, the most common figh weapon I see out there is twin sabers. And either you don't play with many fighs, or you play with noobs other than yourself, but A lot of fighgunners use guns. The only ones that don't are either: leveling PAs or: don't like to use guns, It's their game so they can choose to spam TD, never use guns, tell lies to the ol' hsm whores, or use their damn game as a fucking frisbee if they want too, what are you gonna do about it?

I didn't say FI was dead you said they were obselite, which is the same as dead buddy, either way, you said nobody uses them. i beg to differ.
just that the only advantages it has over AF are Spears and xbow.Yea not really, no one weapon is better than another in a game if you know how to use them to their fullest.
Spear is a better weapon than Double Saber and probably always will be. Even the new Absolute Dance likely won't outdamage Majarra on bosses due to its much slower execution.Everyone wave to a majarra spammer! (don't get too close or you might catch its noobness)
Xbow is a fantastic weapon and FI is still a good choice for anyone who wants a good compromise between strong varied melee with some very solid bullet support.so then why do you think that it's obselite?
FI is now much like PT or WT - lots of variety, but excelling in little.In b4 PT/WT whining.

Chikki really doesn't miss enough to keep it from being better for mobs than any AoE PA lol the AFs i see spamming chikki think that it locks on good enough that they dont even have to face the monster. dumbasses.
And shadoogs should be a welcome addition to the FI palette, because Noobgunners only use melee anyway, so why not? Ok I do use shadoogs in pair with my slicer, which I rarely use because I find that chikki sucks, So I use it as my long range weapon, while my twin guns are set with the element to slaughter most of the enemies so when I run out of my melee pp I can still provide support, or when there are foes I don't wish to fight up close. ie: drua ghora.

On topic: My Human is now my main but will unlikely remain so for the rest of PSU.

i sense i human hater

Shanira
Nov 23, 2007, 11:36 AM
FI is now much like PT or WT - lots of variety, but excelling in little.In b4 PT/WT whining.
I think most WTs and PTs are so used to some people being blind to their very real merits by now that they won't even dignify that one with a response. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shanira on 2007-11-23 08:37 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Nov 23, 2007, 12:00 PM
funny thing is one of my chars is a WT, and actually, I agree that they have versatility, but don't excell in anything. I just won't whine, I love the class.

joluh
Nov 23, 2007, 01:31 PM
Newmans and Casts, both equally, ever since PSO, Montague and Elenor <3

Aviendha
Nov 24, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-11-23 08:19, Ryan113 wrote:No way am I going to quote all of that

I don't want to start a war. But I do enjoy arguing. Twin Sabers are increasingly common, but even on Sakura S, where 2-Headed Ragnus/Crimson are pretty handy, I still see more Double Sabers than those two combined on FI. Half of them are spamming Chikki anyway, but they still carry 1-3 DS for every 1 TS.

If you think Chikki is a bad PA, arguing with you may be a lost cause...

I said FI is obsolete unless you like Double Saber or Xbow and I should have included Spear. AF WILL do more damage w/ every weapon both classes can equip over time (Except maybe once 13-15* Twin Sabers come out). Period. Granted, nothing takes time to kill right now, but the game is going to get harder once we get new missions and S2 difficulty.

Its true a lot of AFs are spamming Chikki right now. So are the FIs and FFs. Its because Chikki owns. Same reason Majarra was/is spammed. Call Majarra spam nooby if you want, it certainly is an easy and popular way to play, but it doesn't fall into my definition of "Nooby". To me, playing effectively does not constitute nooby. Majarra spam is also considerably more effective than riffle spam, so even by your definition its not the most nooby of tactics. I define a noob more as someone who uses incorrect PAs for the situation than using something often. For example, Splendor Crush/Tornado Dance on Ageeta mobs is a noob mistake. Renkai on Vahra (or anything really) is pretty bad too. Majarra is so good that it in the top 5 most useful PAs for almost any give situation and Best or Second-best in many.

Yea not really, no one weapon is better than another in a game if you know how to use them to their fullest.
...okay, I know I said I wasn't going to quote all your stuff, but I just had to bring up this little gem. There will never come a day when one weapon is not better than another. This is a good thing, becasue variety is fun and interesting, but its a sad fact that some weapons just aren't as good. For example, Knuckles are pretty bad. They're kinda cool and pretty fun to use, but none of the PAs are very good (I got them all to 21+). The only arguably unique and useful PA they have is Zubba. The others are just meh compared to other weapons. Even then, other PAs do much the same thing as Zubba as well as hvaing other useful PAs. If the weapons/PAs you use are based on what you find most intersting/fun/visually appealing, that's fine with me. Just don't argue that your playstyle is "just as effctive" when its not.

Oh, and how do you sense I'm a human hater?

KidoKresh
Nov 24, 2007, 09:42 PM
I love my newman to death, but the new SUV with the giant fist rox!! Now I just have to find a way to get my Newman to use a SUV.

Addark
Nov 24, 2007, 11:24 PM
I'm a human. B: Level 89, 90 by the end of the day.

Morganna
Nov 25, 2007, 12:53 AM
If the weapons/PAs you use are based on what you find most intersting/fun/visually appealing, that's fine with me. Just don't argue that your playstyle is "just as effctive" when its not.

We should not have to make a choice between style and power.

Sir_Gusher
Nov 25, 2007, 12:59 AM
I personally don't have a favorite but I know I ccan never find myself to make a newman. =/ I just like being in the fray of things.

Anduril
Nov 25, 2007, 01:02 AM
I have a personal Bias toward Newman. I enjoy playing the other races, but I have 2 Newman, and no Humans...